It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller Report has some Manipulated "Evidence"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lets not forget that Junior also committed crimes. They let him off.
That was part of Flynns agreement.

No one made up the crimes. Those are real. He could have sent him to jail too but they declined to.
So that Daddy would cooperate.

Thats not blackmail like you all want to make it sound.

That is called a plea agreement.

So crazy.
trump committed obstruction of justice amongst so much more.
he is hanging off a cliff with sweaty plams trying to grab wet grass to hold onto.
aint happening.
Its over for him.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Going after General Flynn's son is how the brutal Russian KGB used to operate.

BAMN
typical of that lot
interesting that trump was able to outmaneuver them

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its over for him.

How long have you been saying that?

But hey, for someone who still believes the pee dossier, I’m not surprised you would say that

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Department of Justice has dropped its case against General Flynn. He is 100% exonerated and free.

www.marketwatch.com...

Now it appears that Bob Mueller special counsel was appointed illegally and illegitimately by associate attorney general Rod Rosenstein, without any valid reasons.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure you're trying to say something sweety. You'll work on it.
Everything will be okay.

For once you were right
Everything is ok
Black nixon is exposed
Flynn is free

Caw
Caw

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: xuenchen

lies by omission? But I was told Mueller was way above board. If he screwed the pooch on this, what else did he fudge?

No, I don't think it's quite time for that beach vacation Bob.

What was omitted that would have changed the message the president's attorney was trying to send, that would make this it appear to not be obstruction of justice?

Let's try this, if it changes NOT A GOD DAMNED THING, it's still a lie by omission. It's wrong, it changes context and isn't any different than lying. If I quoted you, but left out things to make my narrative sound better, it might piss you off. Well, this pisses me off. It's not something someone who has integrity does. I'm sorry you have such a shallow constitution.

If they weren’t enraged when schiff ‘parodied’ Trumps phone call, there is no hope for them. They NEED to be lied to.
They’re like johns that pay hookers to say ‘I love you’. Or people that believe the devil put dinosaur bones here to test our faith. These people are incapable of thinking objectively.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't need it explained at all. The transcript lays out a clear case of obstruction of justice. What I don't understand is why the OP thinks the omission makes a difference in the message.

I can just imagine how damning the other transcript, that the judge ordered released but the DOJ refused to release, must be!

Someone.... thinks they are above the law.

Duh!!! Remember when Trump deleted 30,000 emails and broke like 13 blackberries with hammers? I knew then that he thought he was above the law. But republicans don’t care about that because he’s of the same party.
Isn’t it disgusting how republicans blatantly put party over country again and again.
But don’t worry, Silly. Schiff, Avenatti, Nadler, Strzok, Pelosi, and Shumer will get him any day now. Our faith is in good hands.
edit on 9-5-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Going after General Flynn's son is how the brutal Russian KGB used to operate.

BAMN
typical of that lot
interesting that trump was able to outmaneuver them

The fact that Rosenstein was so guilty of betrayal and Trump kept him by his side in public after he knew Rod was corrupt is proof that Trump is playing 4d chess. He has clearly read and mastered ‘The Art of War’ There is no other explanation but the dems need to believe he’s stupid. Even though he’s beating them so bad it’s cringeworthy.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

he is hanging off a cliff with sweaty plams trying to grab wet grass to hold onto.
aint happening.
Its over for him.

Let’s forget politics for a second. I want to talk psychology. I have been reading your posts for years now and I have yet to see you right about a SINGLE thing. I mean, really, not ONE of your predictions have panned out. You were so sure about Hillary, you were so sure about Kavanaugh, you were so sure of Mueller I could go on and on because I’ve studied you for years. Why do people such as yourself NEED to believe blatant lies at the detriment to your own credibility?
How was your relationship with your parents? Did you have an abusive husband? How were your friendships in your formative years?
Or do you simply get paid to type BS?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure you're trying to say something sweety. You'll work on it.
Everything will be okay.

For once you were right
Everything is ok
Black nixon is exposed
Flynn is free

Caw
Caw

You left out “and Trump is your President”

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It is hard to imagine that someone could be in such lockstep (or is that goosestep?) with the Cartoon News Network/Dim talking points, never ever having a differing view.

Weak minded, easily influenced sheep?
Simpleton dullards?

IDK what to think about it. I see Juan Williams do the same exact bull$**t. Whenever he is put on the spot, deflect to Trump, even though that has nothing to do with the original question.

The bedrock of the party of Roosevelt and JFK......wow.....

edit on 5102020 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A court ordered release of a transcript clearly shows the Mueller Report "contextually" lied by skimming down the actual words to give the appearance of possible wrongdoing by a Trump lawyer (i.e. Trump obstruction) who communicated with a lawyer for Michael Flynn.

The transcript is from an audio recording between 2 lawyers on a phone call.

Wonder how much more of the Bueller Report is cleverly tainted and "Weaponized" 💥🤣💥

Flynn Filing Shows Mueller Team Manipulated Transcript in Report…

In the Michael Flynn sentencing phase Judge Emmet Sullivan requested the Mueller prosecution team provide records related to the case. [Backstory Here]

Among other evidence, the judge ordered the government to file on the public docket “the transcript of the voicemail recording” from President Trump’s attorney John Dowd to Michael Flynn. The transcript of that voicemail recording was cited in the Mueller report as evidence that team Trump was trying to obstruct justice by shaping witness testimony.

Today, the Mueller team released the transcript of the call (full pdf below). However, as originally noticed by RosieMemos the released transcript clearly shows the Mueller team selectively edited the transcript to weaponized their portrayal of the contact.

"The Weaponizing has spilled over"

May 17, 2020

A good summary of where things stand at the moment...

Tables turned on Mueller prosecutors: Ten actions ripe for scrutiny.

Recent revelations from the Flynn case fit an emerging, more general pattern of questionable prosecutorial tactics.

Justice Department documents released in connection with the withdrawal of charges against retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn, mark the first official unraveling of one of Russia special counsel Robert Mueller’s cases.
Details at: justthenews.com...

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Lets not forget that Junior also committed crimes. They let him off.
That was part of Flynns agreement.

No one made up the crimes. Those are real. He could have sent him to jail too but they declined to.
So that Daddy would cooperate.

Thats not blackmail like you all want to make it sound.

That is called a plea agreement.

So crazy.
trump committed obstruction of justice amongst so much more.
aint happening.
Its over for him.

The only thing better than seeing you post in a thread sometimes as many as 6 or 7 back to back posts(used to be 1 liners, but you are actually making multi sentence posts here), is when you bring us more failed predictions. I, for one love it and wish someone would put together a compilation, just so you could see how many times you have been wrong, and maybe reconsider doubling down. Is it over for Trump because Biden is gonna win? Or is it he is about to be arrested as you promised us so long ago? Need to be more specific.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

You can click on the icon on the left under a member's Avatar and see their posting history. The icon looks like a little green person, shown from the chest up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join