It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller Report has some Manipulated "Evidence"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is Juicy, so the Mueller team omitted some stuff and is refusing to supply the recordings of some things and only supplying transcripts, which there is evidence of elsewhere that the transcripts are altered. Sounds like the FBI is corrupt, I think that all the evidence coming out of the FBI related to any of the indictments should be looked at. I think they are deceiving the people into believing they have broken the law by twisting the evidence.

Time for our Justice department to start a serious investigation into all of the FBI investigations going on in our country. They are making our law enforcement agencies look corrupt.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I think it’s safe to say that the FBI and the DOJ have about zero credibility nowadays. I don’t believe anything either agency has to say anymore, how can we? We constantly get nothing but deception and fabricated BS from them. There’s no integrity or accountability anymore it seems, sad times for the country really.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well , he did not Disappoint . Logic and Reason Trumps Lies..............

edit on 3-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

so the Mueller team omitted some stuff and is refusing to supply the recordings of some things and only supplying transcripts

No, the DOJ, AKA AG William Barr, is refusing to honor a federal court order to release the transcripts and recordings, which are part the of Mueller report's underlying evidence.
edit on 3-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ah the Dems

Trumps mean tweets are obstruction of justice

Yet Hillary’s team destroying subpoenaed evidence was perfectly fine

Hilarious

Dems are allowed to do anything except get out of line with the groupthink.

As far as the topic goes does anyone know where to find the previous call as he indicates it is his second attempt or more with "its me again"

Also this is two lawyers talking and yes the manipulated version can more easily be read as a threat unlike the full version which is a horrible stuttering baffoon asking another lawyer if he could confirm they information implicating the president.

Honestly there is a huge difference between the original and edited transcript the original could be interpreted a thousand ways whereas the edited version to me reads more like a threat

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me ask you this...
How many conversations have you had where the phrase "Let me put this in starker terms" was used that was also a friendly conversation?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Hillary was told she could remove personal emails from the system before she turned it over.
Her staff and lawyers did the work.

Or we can play like trump and pretend she hid all the top secret secrets she was selling to our enemies for when she became president four years later. LOL.
Look I cant tell you what to believe but I can suggest you exercise some logic.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Let me put this is starker terms.....

am I going to follow this phrase with a polite request to come to tea do you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hillary was told she could remove personal emails from the system before she turned it over.

Or we can play like trump and pretend she hid all the top secret secrets she was selling to our enemies for when she became president four years later. LOL.

out of curiosity, did you just not watch the video I have linked for you many times of James Comey listing Hillary's crimes, or did you just not understand it?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Please show me where Hillary was told she could delete subpoenaed emails

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.

Do you really believe this is how criminal investigations work, or are you that desperate to cover for Hillary destroying evidence?

I'm sure Michael Cohen had the same opportunity to delete his personal emails as the FBI was tossing his office. I'm sure Rodger Stone got a heads up so his staff could delete his personal emails before his 6am swat raid.

edit on 3-6-2019 by Traveler101 because: Post didn't come through

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard.

Do you really believe this is how criminal investigations work, or are you that desperate to cover for Hillary destroying evidence?

I'm sure Michael Cohen had the same opportunity to delete his personal emails as the FBI was tossing his office. I'm sure Rodger Stone got a heads up so his staff could delete his personal emails before his 6am swat raid.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Let me ask you this...
How many conversations have you had where the phrase "Let me put this in starker terms" was used that was also a friendly conversation?

Good God already 💥💥🤪💥💥

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It was determined by the FBI that emails with classified material were deleted.

The FBI actually was able to recover most of the deleted emails.

Hillary was Implicate at the time.

POP 💥💥🤪💥💥

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This just in from the " This IS the REAL NEWS Pally " Network ........

Seems Andrew " the Snake " Weismann served up something Special here in this Mueller Report . He has had Convictions Reversed TWICE at the Supreme Court for Hiding Exculpatory Evidence . Hmm........ He also has a habit of taking Phrases from two or more Statutes and Combining them in ways that Creates a New " Law " when Prosecuting. Weismann is as Corrupt as they come , and should have been Disbarred for Ethics Violations years ago . Justice Needs to be Done NOW in this Country , or Kiss Goodbye to Our Liberty as Individal American Citizens ........

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

As Weismann gets exposed, it will become clear he was "the key taped to the bottom of the drawer" 😎

Weismann is a total screw-up and always was a total screw-up 😁

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Lots of misinformation and disinformation from Nadler.

www.foxnews.com...

Poor guy is cornered like a rabid animal.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Bob Mueller chose Weisman and Strzok as his two top prosecutors, for trapping Trump. Mueller needs to be investigated by Barr/Durham, just like every other conspirator in the coup attempt against President Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join