It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller Report has some Manipulated "Evidence"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shooterbrody

Whatever? That doesn't answer my question. How would have including the whole quote changed the appearance of obstruction of justice?

OMG.

Do you need CNN to interpret the before and after transcript in the OP so that you can know what to think?

This actually explains a lot about our conversations.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't need it explained at all. The transcript lays out a clear case of obstruction of justice. What I don't understand is why the OP thinks the omission makes a difference in the message.

I can just imagine how damning the other transcript, that the judge ordered released but the DOJ refused to release, must be!

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That doesn't have anything to with the transcript in the OP, that was recently released under federal court order, having to do with Flynn's cooperation with the Special Counsel's office.

evidence gained during the investigation, which was prior to barrs confirmation....the ag had nothing to do with this it was all mueller
you have the wrong timeline

Obstruction of Justice is asking a witness, who is cooperating with the Mueller Investigation, to limit what they say to investigator and/or give information regarding his inside knowledge of that investigation to parties under investigation or effected by the investigation.

is that so?
was trump doing the asking?
guess that is why the ag made the declination on obstruction you keep second guessing

If the White House was concerned about National Security, they should have made their concerns and requests known to the AG's office, asking for that heads up, they should not be asking a cooperating witness to become their secret inside informant.

you will kindly source the law for such?
or more of just your uneducated opinion?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

the ag had nothing to do with this it was all mueller

Mueller operated under the AG's office, and submitted regular reports to the AG's office. Rosenstein was overseeing the investigation, and if the president's lawyer was concerned about what Flynn was telling Mueller, that it may be an issue of national security, they should have taken that up with Rosenstein.

None of this has anything to do with Barr, or his statements regarding the Mueller report.

you will kindly source the law for such?

It's called "witness tampering".

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HUGE! The obstruction and perjury committed by muellers team in forming this report is why Nadler and his Democrat friends are NOT pushing to have Mueller, testify.

They made a deal with him to only read the nine minute statement this week.

Democrats in Congress have been working with muellers Team behind the scenes since they took over the US House.. and maybe before then.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I really don't see how any of the omissions are making this more damning than it sounds unedited. It's the same sh!t, just condensed. I'm not even being condescending, but if someone can actually point out specifically what made this sound worse, I'm more than happy to see it from different POV.

That said, I believe transcripts should not be altered in any way. I don't care how many "Uh's" and uhm's" there are and if someone farts and the mic picks it up, that should be noted too. If you're going to be thorough, be thorough. More so than that, it's a cheap way to clearly "weaponize" a conversation. There's no reason in this day and age that these reports can't be done in multimedia, with the actual audio and video of whatever evidence is discussed within the report.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You might be missing the date the voicemail was sent 😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Please expand and explain.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Where's any "evidence" of Trump directly involved (or even implicated) in witness tampering ?

If the Buellers thought anything was illegal, they would have indicted the lawyer(s) right ? 😆😆

Again, check your dates and timelines 😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Have you ever stopped and questioned how anyone could even be guilty of obstructing justice on a proven hoax/frame job.

You folks have moved the goal posts so many time

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Where's any "evidence" of Trump directly involved (or even implicated) in witness tampering ?

Did I mention Trump" This is about Trump's personal legal counsel.

gain, check your dates and timelines

Did you post them in the OP? Were the mysterious, yet crucial, dates and timelines mentioned in the article you linked? If the dates and timelines are so important to your OP why don't you discuss them, and their ramifications?

Do your job OP. Present your case. I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

sokie will have Trump impeached if it takes another 5 years .

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

No hoax. No witch hunt. No exoneration.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

lies by omission? But I was told Mueller was way above board. If he screwed the pooch on this, what else did he fudge?

No, I don't think it's quite time for that beach vacation Bob.

What was omitted that would have changed the message the president's attorney was trying to send, that would make this it appear to not be obstruction of justice?

Let's try this, if it changes NOT A GOD DAMNED THING, it's still a lie by omission. It's wrong, it changes context and isn't any different than lying. If I quoted you, but left out things to make my narrative sound better, it might piss you off. Well, this pisses me off. It's not something someone who has integrity does. I'm sorry you have such a shallow constitution.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Why alter the original to begin with ?

Expedience, space and time. Getting to the point. In my opinion, the stuff left out makes the White House lawyer look worse.

Are you seriously asking anyone to believe that 429 pages would have sent us over the edge, but 428 is all good?
Put the pipe down.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Excerpts, with footnotes to the source, is common in reports, summaries and even official records. The AG's office wasn't deprived of the whole transcript or recording. It was all in the underlying evidence, that Barr said he didn't even look at, and that Barr has refused to give Congress access to.

The federal judge ordered the full transcripts to be made available to the public no later than yesterday. So, now you have the whole transcript too! Like I said, I can only imagine how damning the transcript that the DOJ refused to release actually is!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No hoax. No witch hunt. No exoneration.

Lol, do they send you guys a text each day, with easy one liners?

Hillarious

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you seriously asking anyone to believe that 429 pages would have sent us over the edge, but 428 is all good?

As I understand, there were 1000s of pages of underlying evidence that Congress has yet to see.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
What’s happening now is like that part in the movie Home Alone

When Harry Obama & Marv Clinton decided to commit robbery on Kevin Trumps house because they think he’s pathetic little weak and stupid

This is the part when the clock strikes 9pm

I’m not really sure why I made this analysis, but I just know, I’m getting that feeling...the fun parts about to begin

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh, is this the return serve by Trump's team? It's a neverending soap opera. Every time a new "bombshell" is dropped it is subsequently hampered by some kind of legal technicality or loophole from the opposing side. Back and forth back and forth, meanwhile no one is going to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join