It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller Report has some Manipulated "Evidence"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A court ordered release of a transcript clearly shows the Mueller Report "contextually" lied by skimming down the actual words to give the appearance of possible wrongdoing by a Trump lawyer (i.e. Trump obstruction) who communicated with a lawyer for Michael Flynn.

The transcript is from an audio recording between 2 lawyers on a phone call.

Wonder how much more of the Bueller Report is cleverly tainted and "Weaponized" 💥🤣💥

Flynn Filing Shows Mueller Team Manipulated Transcript in Report…

In the Michael Flynn sentencing phase Judge Emmet Sullivan requested the Mueller prosecution team provide records related to the case. [Backstory Here]

Among other evidence, the judge ordered the government to file on the public docket “the transcript of the voicemail recording” from President Trump’s attorney John Dowd to Michael Flynn. The transcript of that voicemail recording was cited in the Mueller report as evidence that team Trump was trying to obstruct justice by shaping witness testimony.

Today, the Mueller team released the transcript of the call (full pdf below). However, as originally noticed by RosieMemos the released transcript clearly shows the Mueller team selectively edited the transcript to weaponized their portrayal of the contact.

"The Weaponizing has spilled over"

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lies by omission? But I was told Mueller was way above board. If he screwed the pooch on this, what else did he fudge?

No, I don't think it's quite time for that beach vacation Bob.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Even the phony evidence provided is not evidence of a crime trump committed.
This is no more than a joke.
Remember I have no confidence you didnt comit a crime xue.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There is no way that Robert Mueller would ever do something to misrepresent truth justice..... Just ask anyone in jail that he "framed". I would say ask Whitey but he has departed. He did such a crack up job fighting terrorism, solving the mystery of 9eleven, the underwear bomber, and the boston bombers. Must be a true patriot of course.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

lies by omission? But I was told Mueller was way above board. If he screwed the pooch on this, what else did he fudge?

No, I don't think it's quite time for that beach vacation Bob.

What was omitted that would have changed the message the president's attorney was trying to send, that would make this it appear to not be obstruction of justice?

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

only you have that backwards
muellers evidence came before the ag make his summary

lol
nice try tho

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Whatever? That doesn't answer my question. How would have including the whole quote changed the appearance of obstruction of justice?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

what obstruction of justice?
you simply dont understand the rules
the ag made the declination that the special council shirked

do a bit of research as you look ridiculous

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Mueller has a irrefragable history of burying exculpatory evidence at his convenience. This is exactly not what was intended in prosecutorial discretion. Surely this is no surprise to you of course. :-p

-d

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even the doctored version makes it more than 100% clear there was no attempt at obstruction of justice

Another dEm fail

Even the doctored version makes is more than 100% clear there was no collusion

Another dEm fail

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Clever deflection attempt.

The original "Question" is:

Why alter the original to begin with ?

What was the point of altering ?

😆😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hmm... I Wonder what the Great Legal Intellect Mark Levin has to say about that . I Doubt he will Not Raise his Voice in Response ........)
edit on 1-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

inventing a crime that did not exist.....
even at that they fail

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Accuse Your Enemy of the Exact Same Crime that you yourself are Committing . Democrat Playbook Chapter 1 .

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That doesn't have anything to with the transcript in the OP, that was recently released under federal court order, having to do with Flynn's cooperation with the Special Counsel's office.

Obstruction of Justice is asking a witness, who is cooperating with the Mueller Investigation, to limit what they say to investigator and/or give information regarding his inside knowledge of that investigation to parties under investigation or effected by the investigation. If the president's attorney was concerned about National Security, they should have made their concerns and requests known to the AG's office, asking for that heads up, they should not be asking a cooperating witness to become their secret inside informant.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Expedience, space and time. Getting to the point. In my opinion, the stuff left out makes the White House lawyer look worse.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

yep

"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside." obstruction,russia
"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." impeach 45
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." saul didnt have trump in mind for this one...lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join