It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was princess Diana assasinated cuz she found out that the queen was a reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have read that princess said that they are lizards and if the royal family are lizards then why deosn't the U.K govt does something about it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
While I have heard that she called them all "reptiles" I think she meant it in the "cold blooded and evil" sense.

That's just where I stand on it.

X

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well according to
David Icke
in an interview with a good friend of her's Diana was supposed to have insisted that they were no human. Not as an insult, but a biological fact.

Jack

[edit on 3/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I don't think she meant they were literally reptiles. She meant they were cold blooded, in all likelyhood.

I believe she was assassinated, but not for the reason you stated. She was most likely killed because she was going to marry an arab, and that would put 'the enemy' disturbingly close to british state secrets. It would have increased the al-fayed influence, and that would have been detrimental to the powers that be.

Pretty clear cut motive for an assassination. The means are intersting too. Look up LTL technologies and check out strobing light weapons. They would have accomplished exactly what was necessary, putting the driver out of commission long enough for the car to drift into the center pillars...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Why didn't they just assasinate Dody Al-Fayad instead of Diana though? It sounds suspicious they'd do away with both of them. I think it would have benefit the British Crown more of Diana was still alive.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
queen
I guess that all depends on whether or not the british monarchy own stock in the commemorative plate industry.

Seriously though, Diana was too much for them to handle. She couldn't be trusted, she actually cared about the poor, and she went out of her way to act 'less royal.' Her behavior was an insult to everything those cranky old blue bloods stood for.

I personally never understood the cult of personality that surrounded her. I guess she was just a genuinely nice lady, and that sort of sincerity is anathema to the NWO. She could have led a rebellion, the crown wouldn't have stood a chance.

When the princess is more popular than the queen, the queen gets jealous. When the queen gets jealous, people DIE!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I guess royalty just cannot stand untainted, non-inbred genetics.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
No assassin worth his salt would try to do an assassination via a car wreck, especially with tons of press all around...
Simply put, too little chance of death (most survive car accidents) and too many witnesses to worry about, and you can't choose when and where it will happen.

A plane wreck would have been MUCH easier to do, given Diana's circumstances...

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well it has been suggested that this was a result of the 'Boston Brakes technique.

I posted a little about it here.

Jack

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The subject lines here on ATS are starting to read like potential National Enquirer headlines...brutal.

There is no evidence that the royal family is anything but human, albeit inbred and nasty looking, they are not reptilians. Work on proving that reptilians even exist before you start making hypothesis of potential people who are supposed aliens.

Thanks for the laugh.
Lukefj

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lukefj, I think you could count the amount of members on this thread who believe the Royal Family are reptillians on the fingers of one foot.

Jack

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I believe she was assassinated, but not for the reason you stated. She was most likely killed because she was going to marry an arab, and that would put 'the enemy' disturbingly close to british state secrets. It would have increased the al-fayed influence, and that would have been detrimental to the powers that be.

Her last few serious parteners had been arabs as well, including a very rich surgeon - why weren't they bothered about them? Also Diana would not have known any state secrets - why should she? Anyway, there is no logic to this. If she did know any secrets why would she have to marry to pass them on? She could do anyway.

Pretty clear cut motive for an assassination. The means are intersting too. Look up LTL technologies and check out strobing light weapons. They would have accomplished exactly what was necessary, putting the driver out of commission long enough for the car to drift into the center pillars...

There is no evidence of an assassination of Diana. If you were going to do it then there would be much better ways of going about. Consider some facts:

1. They were in an armoured plated Mercedes which if it had been inside the speed limit would have meant a very good chance of survival after a crash.

2. If she had been wearing a seat belt she would have probably survived (almost definitely if they had been travelling at a reasonable speed).

3. Most importantly there was most of the worlds press corp following them on bikes. Who the hell would choose this as a moment to try and kill someone?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I have read that princess said that they are lizards and if the royal family are lizards then why deosn't the U.K govt does something about it.

I've heard alot of interesting theories behind diana's death, but that one is certainly the most interesting.

10/10 for creativity

Vorta

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
2 points I have to make:

1. If the royal family are all reptilians, why isnt diana a reptilian? Im not too familiar with the royal family bloodline

2. Why should it matter from a government wise perspective? The Royal family doesnt do much in controlling the government. The House of Lords and The House of Commons make policy. So if Tony Blair was a reptilian, then that would be a major issue.

I can see that it matters from an alien intervention perspective, becuase that shows that aliens have been on this planet and they do exist, provided that the royal family are reptilians.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
2 points I have to make:

1. If the royal family are all reptilians, why isnt diana a reptilian? Im not too familiar with the royal family bloodline

She was related by marriage only. She married the Price of Wales, thats how she got the title Princess.

new topics

top topics

join