It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2019: UFOs in the Media, Background of TTSA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So it's not about money in the main. It might be about money to compensate Tom to some capacity. But it looks like an intelligence operation.

So if its not about the money in the main, then it appears to me that a group of former governement intelligence operatives have teamed up to form a consulting company to operate on behalf of the Government to drip-drab information to the public in the form of US Navy pilot, radar operators and video testimony.

And the question remains..........why? How does a slow reveal help the government? What do they hope to gain?

Based upon the governments history, the only answer that makes sense is to gin up public support for big increase in government funding for some astronomically expensive project. A "space force", a Moon base, a loony tunes one-way Mars expedition........space stations around earth and the moon and possibly mars to serve the "space fleet". R&D projects for improved propulsions systems.

Put another way, the government is soft-launching a campaign to the effect, "Hey Americans, we gotta a NEW threat in the form of 40' Tic-Tac UAP's that make our jet fighter force obsolete! We gotta spend Trillions on countering this threat! Buy UFO Alien War Bonds".

Ah yea, that crap never gets old.
Thanks for helping me parse through this.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That's a very good take to add to the list of "probables" Tony.

Here are the only other ones I think fit the data we have currently:

Money grab, sociological control theory testing, insiders trying to force the truth out (their claim), government sponsored disclosure of extraterrestrial lifeforms, government sponsored disclosure of “interdimensional intelligences,” counter-intelligence operation to confuse/manipulate our adversaries...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
One thing all this hoopla over TTSA, which I believe will not disclose, reveal, or find anything new, is bring up a whole new generation of obsessed people who will likely start claiming all kinds of bizarre experiences through ufos or aliens.

Indeed, the millennials will really have a huge assortment of strange theories and experiences that will go in the coo-coo file.

My problem with TTSA is that not they, the US government or anyone else has ever cracked even a small bit of the ufo mystery, and the governments have been trying.

TTSA IS NOT capable of discerning the ufo phenomenon. They lack the money, the talent, and any group that is a self-serving entertainment, for-profit trying to solve a riddle the most advanced scientist can't solve is delusional in the extreme, IMO.

I feel for the believers since I think they will be sorely disappointed...

But through this, you will learn a hard lesson.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just look at last night’s show.
It was very ordinary as goes ufo events…

It’s merely a repeat of the same methodology that has gone on thousands of times when recording ufo events by thousands of researchers, scientists, and military people over the years.

They are interviewed, they describe the ufo and what, if anything, it did to them, and the interviewer notes what said and guess what: NOTHING HAPPENS! Maybe the info is filed somewhere or often times its suppressed. Or written maybe in a book.

It’s a failed methodology. Bluebook by the Air force couldn’t get anything tangible. Private researchers like Jacques Vallee haven’t gotten a thing.

What people keep forgetting is TDL originally suggested not just a new ufo research effort (the same old tired stuff that has produced zilch) but he sort of claimed a “disclosure” where implied in that was the US government knows something they are about to tell.

When that didn’t come about, they shifted to a format where they would seek sci-fi type technology and rollout out an entertainment division.

So, the reality is we're going to have to settle for a traditional run-of-the-mill ufo research organization using the same old methodology of the past that has produced absolutely nothing about anything relating to ufos. Other than that their real…something we have already known!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What needs to be done is the world governments or any government needs to appoint serious scientists and researchers even religious people to the task of finding out anything if humanly possible. Assign funds that can make a possible impact... Something serious researchers like Hynek and Vallee have been trying to do for decades and have failed for a number of reasons.

In all likelihood, these attempts like TTSA will produce only the usual stuff, just like the History channel show.

It's nothing new. Remember Steven Greer over 20 years ago had a groundbreaking event carried on cable that dwarfed this little history channel show.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Hes not the Messiah,Hes just a very naughty boy...

Star for Monty Python reference.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't get it.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I feel for the believers since I think they will be sorely disappointed...

Thank you

I got the warning, honestly. And I agree that currently we have nothing irrefutible from TTSA.
It all depends on people's words whose reputation can be destroyed if necessary.

I chose the simple way, give them credit and take their story at face value. But that does not mean I have to believe everything that will come from TTSA.

edit on 3-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Another interesting interview with Tom DeLonge in the Rolling Stone.

Q:
You told me that Unidentified gets “gnarly” at the end. What did you mean?

A:
You’re going to see stuff towards the last couple episodes that … you’ve never seen this kind of stuff, dealing with this subject, on television. On television, it’s usually guys chasing lights in the sky and they’re out in the middle of the desert. You will see the Majority Leader of the Senate, Harry Reid. You will see the intelligence agents of other NATO allies. You will see members of the current real program. You won’t see their faces, but you’ll see elements of that. You’ll see the data, you’ll see us dealing with Congress. And what you’re going to see is the world being awakened.

We didn’t do this to make a TV show. We did this as a way to get the people ready to pressure Congress further. That is what the show’s about for me. We did not do this for entertainment. I didn’t just want to sell a show. This is To the Stars Academy doing its job and a camera following us. Because everything we’re doing is gathering the info and getting the Congressional leadership to understand what’s going on. And that’s why it leaked in the press. That’s us, and this is all part of a long, multi-year strategy to awaken everybody.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join