It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2019: UFOs in the Media, Background of TTSA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In a very real sense, I think the conversation has changed, or perhaps it SHOULD change. Why?

Like you, if I actually properly understood your other thread, I've long seen the TTSA business as just that, a "business" made up of former Gov't employees to jump on the so-called "disclosure" bandwagon to make buckets of bucks.

Then I watched the History Channel show and my first question as I was watching it was: "How did Elizondo/Delonge get authorization to release the information?" That question was answered in the show when they stated, that upon leaving ATIP, Elizondo got the three "tic-tac" videos declassified. Meaning......someone in the US Government authorized the release of the video evidence that was later shared with the public via NYT and WaPo.

But here's the kicker for me and it makes very little sense. Everyone except Delonge is a career Government employee; they've all got healthy Government Pensions and I have to believe they've all signed NDA's and violating those NDA's would or might well result in their forfeiting their government pensions. That's also the case for the pilots involved. So obviously something has happened or someone has authorized the release of this information; and they stated that the information was declassified.

Back to the money angle; that got somewhat blown out of the water when they introduce Christopher Mellon. He's a friggin' Billionaire. He doesn't need the money.

It may still be "all about the money"; I've met practically NO as in Zero, Americans who are motivated by anything OTHER than money. But at the end of the show, Elizondo goes on about how important it is that the Government come forward and admit to the American people that the air space isn't secure and that "someone" has aerial technology that the US Air Forces can't cope with.

I came away with a profound sense of disappointment and frankly wishing they had never released the tic-tac-toe videos. Why? They go on about the need for "Congress" to be aware of this situation. Why? The single biggest threat to National Security IS Congress. Its a hapless clown show of incompetents. Its Nancy Pelosi and Sheila Jackson Lee and AOC. They are idiots; their knowing about this is utterly pointless.

The "American" People need to know? Like their knowing is going to change anything? Like their knowing is going to make it such that suddenly all the technologies that could counter the threat are suddenly going to be discovered?

Frankly, its utterly pointless that the US Government OR the American people know anything about this. Do they have a right to know? Arguably, yes. But they know the US Government can't or won't manage to exercise sovereignty over the southern border. Has that knowledge changed anything?

And what is it that's been revealed? That some "entity", possibly extraterrestrial, has technology so advanced that in comparison, US Defense technologies are "Stone Age" pointless. Compared to this technology, the Air Force is a bunch of spear chuckers in loin clothes, shaking their fists at the sky.

And now we're all better for knowing this?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

What you are describing here is indeed a globalist agenda and I also strongly oppose it. It is our responsibility as individuals to preserve our culture and history. Freedom has a price.

But, as I have explained in another post, I see "Earthling" as a complement to "nation", not as an excluding alternative. So far I see no negative global agenda coming from TTSA. Should there be another lifeform not originating from Earth (be it from another dimension, another time, another planet or whatever) I think it is only natural that we become conscious of the fact that we are "Earthlings". This does not mean that we have to go to (a hopeless) war with an ET species, only that we keep our identity. Just like you identify yourself as an American (I guess), not a Canadian or Mexican. In that sense I would even claim that TTSA is "anti-globalization" because it wants to prevent us from being absorbed by the Borg collective

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Thanks for arguing against the "money-making scheme" theory. People on ATS seemed almost obsessed with it, but I never found it reasonable. May be a cultural thing (I do not live in the USA).

IF proof comes out for some other lifeform in possession of superior technology, then some limited ideas and philosophies that have held humanity back will be questioned. That is progress, isn't it?

But more importantly: Maybe TTSA is less about getting Congress and the average citizen in the boat than about the brightest minds on the planet. Quote from the interview:
That plan has to hopefully keep us safe so we don’t panic, and we can go to malls and soccer games, and we can just live comfortably. We’ve empowered really smart people to take this stress and put it on their own shoulders so we don’t have to worry about it. The men and women at the Department of Defense, and the CIA, and other intelligence organizations — after I learned more about this subject than I already knew, I walked away saying, “These guys are national heroes.” I mean, the stuff they’re dealing with is so far out, and frankly unnerving, that I don’t think the people are ready for all of it.

Specifically, (unconfirmed) rumor has it that TTSA has partnered up with three major aerospace companies. I guess their goal is not to build bigger walls between countries

So what may become better by letting one leg of the cat out of the bag is that we get better technology that may help us survive as a species.

And with this, it is UFO Jesus time!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I want someone to explain to me why the globalist agenda is automatically bad.

It really is something we will need one day, unless you guys just love infinity war between Israel and Palestine.

Frankly, I think it's time to stop killing each other over a rock. Globalism, properly implemented, will extinguish situations like that one.

We can't become a space fairing race, without becoming a United Earth. It's possible, but far from ideal. We either explore the unknown, with everyone knowing the stakes and the cards in our hand, or someone could inadvertently find themselves in some planet scale trouble, that they had nothing to do with.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I want someone to explain to me why the globalist agenda is automatically bad.

if the entire globe wishes to adapt the usa's constitution then I would not have a problem with "globalism"
I do not think that will happen
We paid for our freedom with blood, it will not be easily given up

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

With the UNO we have already some sort of globalization implemented and I find this useful.

The term "globalization" is directly associated with "suppression" it seems. But that does not necessarily have to be the case. As I have explained in other posts it is just another level of human interaction. Historically seen we have always been aware of our local tribe. With technical progress we got cities, then countries. And now in the modern world we become aware of people on the other side of the planet and we (hopefully) realize that they have two arms and legs just as we do and that they can be fun to communicate with. Global awareness is just an ADDITIONAL element, something into which we are naturally growing.

Suppression was present in tribes, cities and countries. And of course the same elements are at it again on a global scope. But this does not mean that global awareness is necessarily bad. And I do not see where TTSA should be guilty of oppressing humanity the way the Rockefellers and Rothschilds did (or still try to do). Quite the contrary.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

we have already some sort of globalization implemented

we have our own laws here thank you

The term "globalization" is directly associated with "suppression" it seems. But that does not necessarily have to be the case.

if the rest of you would like to implement our constitution you are welcome to, freedom is good

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Maybe... you say, basically, that "Americans and their Senators are stupid and nothing will change so what's the point?" I've heard that a lot when I go on about UFOs, but for me it's about whether we live in a free, informed society or not. Secrets this huge undermine basic trust... and thus every facet of society.

On a more practical level, the technology being hinted at could actually change everyone's day to day existence for the better... in that maybe we won't have to kill our planet to exist.

Nothing is certain at this point, but the fact the "others" are a serious topic in the media is a big, big deal.

I still don't know whether it's an attempt at truth or more mind games, or if the "other" is good, bad or incomprehensible, but this is a big deal... either way.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

With the UNO we have already some sort of globalization implemented and I find this useful.

The term "globalization" is directly associated with "suppression" it seems. But that does not necessarily have to be the case. As I have explained in other posts it is just another level of human interaction. Historically seen we have always been aware of our local tribe. With technical progress we got cities, then countries. And now in the modern world we become aware of people on the other side of the planet and we (hopefully) realize that they have two arms and legs just as we do and that they can be fun to communicate with. Global awareness is just an ADDITIONAL element, something into which we are naturally growing.

Suppression was present in tribes, cities and countries. And of course the same elements are at it again on a global scope. But this does not mean that global awareness is necessarily bad. And I do not see where TTSA should be guilty of oppressing humanity the way the Rockefellers and Rothschilds did (or still try to do). Quite the contrary.

Answer me this one question.

Which religion will be the one adopted by everyone on a global scale?

The answer cannot be "no religion" either. Since the inception of mankind, religion and superstition has been part and parcel of our existence. Until we stop that aspect our our lives, we will always be at odds and war with each other since one religion will ALWAYS judge others in relation to their own beliefs, always.

edit on 6/1/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The USA did not have to give up its constitution to join the UN.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights should be the base for the UN, the common ground where different cultures and countries can meet without sacrificing their individuality. Seems possible to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Answer me this one question.

Which religion will be the one adopted by everyone on a global scale?

Freedom of choice obviously. Why do you think people should be limited to one specific belief system?
In my country a child has the right to choose his/her own religion at the age of 16. Parents have no right to interfere. The country obviously tolerates all religions as long as they abide by the laws agreed upon by democratic means (which includes freedom of religious choice).

Why would that be different on a global scale?

We all should be familiar with The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and we should fight for these rights. These are OUR individual rights, whatever nationality we have.

Article 18: Freedom of Belief and Religion

Of course we have to fight all attempts at oppression. There will always be people who want to enforce their convictions on others by force, who cannot tolerate other viewpoints and who are unable to make compromises. Violations of the Human Rights are a good indicator of oppression.
edit on 2-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: mirageman

I think the evidence strongly suggests we are being sold something other than an entertainment product. The question remains what?

Until I see proof of something else I simply take it at face value: It is the story that Kit Green hinted at and the same that the Sekret Machine books lay out. The US agencies in charge have been working behind the scenes for many years to understand the phenomenon. They decided to keep most of it secret because they thought this would be best for our civilization. TTSA is now the - somewhat unlikely - channel through which advanced technology will gradually be released to the private sector. Crazy, I know, but all other theories are at least equally outlandish.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Hmmm...

The sooner that this conversation starts is the sooner we get to the core of the problem that is happening on the Earth, which is this idea that we’re all separate, this idea that all the countries are out for themselves. This is how we unify the world. This is how we get young people, in all countries, coming together, and saying, “Hey, I’m not Russian, or American, or Indian. We’re all from the same little planet. We’re humans.” Let’s take this big step, and now stop looking directly at each other. Let’s look up, and go, “We are now at the frontier of understanding what’s in space, and what that means, and how we go there, and how we start branching out into the future.”

This last quote sure sounds like the globalist agenda. And, using the UFO movement to advance it is, IMO, disgusting.

And that's exactly why they invented 'aliens' to begin with. To create one world government, which protects the planet from alien fiends, from outer space!! Everyone must get a chip implant, to distinguish humans from aliens who 'look' like humans.

So many people are idiots, it's scary!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Thanks for arguing against the "money-making scheme" theory. People on ATS seemed almost obsessed with it, but I never found it reasonable. May be a cultural thing (I do not live in the USA).

People that have the goods on breakthrough errr, ‘anti-gravity’, technology would literally, and figuratively, have the world in their hands. No amount of ginned up altruism would subvert inert human nature.

Alas, Elon Musk can give us real-time HD feeds of one of his roadsters aimlessly orbiting the earth, but can’t shake the SEC. Yeah, it’s an extremely naive viewpoint to believe money would be an ancillary motivation...

I had the better half sit down and watch the last 20-25 minutes of History Channel’s show (yeah, I used someone’s U-Verse subscription) and she said he just said it’s all “off the record” (re: those meetings with senators et al. in the inner sanctum of whatever secret, shadowy government type) but then just said on the phone that ‘we got it all on the record’ (paraphrasing — I couldn’t put myself through watching again...so it’s not verbatim).

If my old lady can keep one eye on the TV and one on her phone and half-ass pay attention and call out that blunder, well, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for some. Liquidation sale-type price; first come, first fleeced.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hes not the Messiah,Hes just a very naughty boy...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

....if I actually properly understood your other thread, I've long seen the TTSA business as just that, a "business" made up of former Gov't employees to jump on the so-called "disclosure" bandwagon to make buckets of bucks.

Not exactly. Tom seems to want to be the new Spielberg or something and the restructuring of his companies may well be a money shuffle to his advantage. His reward for co-operating if you like. George Knapp has been co-opted along with a bunch bloggers, tweeters and social media cheerleaders.

All the heavies of TTSA come from a background in the intelligence community and one especially has history in this field.

Hal Puthoff was caught red handed in the middle of the SERPO scam. He's also been implicated in the Laura Eisenhower secret Mars Colony madness. A story that features some one called Ki Lia (honestly Key Liar! you can't make this stuff up). An agent working for Hal Puthoff wormed his way into her life. This agent was primed with information by Puthoff with documents about zero-point power and how there was a possibility to escape a coming disaster on Earth (sound familiar). In fact that whole story is so unbelievable and crazy it is hard to follow never mind believe. But somehow ends with 2 of the 38 listed DIRD documents found on Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article was released in Dec 2017!

Jim Semivan has been primarily working for JimSem1, where he has been consulting with the Intelligence Community (IC) on a variety of classified topics. It says that on TTSA's website. These guys all still hold top secret clearances. Which means they are working for the government in some capacity.

So it's not about money in the main. It might be about money to compensate Tom to some capacity. But it looks like an intelligence operation. A bit like Studio Six was in the 1970s. But for every operation we know about there are hundreds that we don't know about and probably never will.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

The USA did not have to give up its constitution to join the UN.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights should be the base for the UN, the common ground where different cultures and countries can meet without sacrificing their individuality. Seems possible to me.

And the un is nonbinding
The op is asking people about no longer having nationalities
Just being "human"
An earthling instead of an American
Impossible imo

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

This is one possibility. There is not more evidence for this theory than for TTSA's story.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I have not seen the TV show, it is not legally accessible in my country.
This thread is more about the interview.

But your wife is right: TTSA works under the paradigm of "plausible deniability" as described by Grant Cameron. I have not seen one piece of irrefutible evidence from TTSA. All that they have presented so far can be "undone" by destroying the reputation of a few honest men. No doubt that the effect of the TTSA releases is being observed closely and no doubt that everything will be "undone" if things start to go wrong (stock exchange collapse, people panicking, etc.).

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

An "Earthling" AND an "American", I meant.
Sort of like the human body: Cells are the individuals, organs are the countries, the body is all of humanity.
The liver does not stop being a liver because it contributes to the function of a body.
And the foot does not have to become the same as a kidney just because they both are in the same body. They keep their individuality, it is even important that they do so.

But this is just an allegory. If you don't see any truth in it, it is your good right. Actually guaranteed by the Human Rights:

Article 19: Freedom of Opinion and Information

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join