It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Set Himself on Fire Near the White House Dies From Injuries

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Maybe the Democrats can add this to the list of reasons Donald Trump should be impeached. It was clearly 100% three President's fault.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Whoa.... i did not see these closer videos before now. This is the ultimate protest. No one can doubt this fella’s conviction now. And while wearing a USA logo on his shirt. I wonder what he was protesting?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I went on a tirade last night against a national pizza chain for an unethical pricing scheme. Spoke my peace and won’t conduct business with them until they change that policy, even if they want to give me free pizzas to make it up. Now, I won’t say who exactly on here but you can figure it out since they did try to fire their founder and ran Payton Manning off as a spokesman in the process, so I will just say Mama Jane’s.

Which come to think of it wouldn’t be a bad name for an ethical pizza joint.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....!!!!!

Hope it goes viral and all the other liberals protest in the same way...!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was just on the google, no apparent response to this matter from the White House.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Really?? I would have went with this, seems more fitting.

Did anyone notice bike cop fell when he jumped but the bike kept rolling?? I had to rewind becuase I thought he was running with those Boston dynamic dog robots.

It is the gyroscopic forces of the bike wheels. It is what allows you to even balance a bike. Once a bike / motorcycle is moving unless something interferes (steering or obstacle) it actually won't tip over. So yes, people jump off bikes / motorcycles all the time and they just keep on going.

In fact, you can get remote control motorcycles and they won't tip over when moving because of this effect.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I was just on the google, no apparent response to this matter from the White House.

The shouldn't respond. It would just encourage more nutbags to try to do things like this...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Trump should get on his knees and grovel as he resigns.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This one might be a contender

Indeed!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The fact he went missing preceding this event seems super curious....

Like maybe he was drugged and murdered..

Either by a liberal trying to “prove people hate trump” or a conservative trying to prove “liberals are going crazy over trump”..

That just seems strange..

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wonder what drugs was he on to just walk and stand...had to be some hefty one's.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Don't blame Trump.

They were confused and trying out for an extra when Danerys burned Kingslanding.

Ip so facto.

A dragon is the culprit.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I doubt if his autopsy will be made public.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It has been known that in the End Times things will be so bad that people will engage in mass suicide.

Is it? Could you provide chapter and verse where that is, exactly? Please and thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You all saying it was a willing protest but does no one think it’s rather outlandish for someone to die protesting something and not only that but to die protesting something without making it clear what it was you were protesting? Can’t claim to know what he was thinking but it just seems stupid to give up one of the most valuable things you own without making it absolutely clear why you were doing it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very proud of this thread, and the replies. The ability to turn such a horrible event, into a form of humorous entertainment, I’m especially proud of the ability of some to find appropriate musical accompaniment for immolation! Those are just the best!

Pat yourselves on the back , and be happy that total lack of empathy is not also a mental illness, or is it? I’m not sure.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It has been known that in the End Times things will be so bad that people will engage in mass suicide. And so it was in the days of Trump's first term, one brave soul kick-started the endgame of the TRUMPocalypse, and the seas of bewilderment soon began to boil....

So the end times comes with mass suicide. One person sets himself on fire and you claim TRUMPocalypse. Exaggerate much? TDS much?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

You think the End Times is a laughing matter?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

It has been known that in the End Times things will be so bad that people will engage in mass suicide.

Is it? Could you provide chapter and verse where that is, exactly? Please and thank you.

Lets see...

Jones preached "an apocalyptic end of the world through race war, genocide and nuclear war" www.humanreligions.info...

Expecting the end of the world, followers of the obscure Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God locked themselves in the church in the small town of Kanungu at breakfast time on Friday, the police said.

After several hours of chanting and singing, they set the church on fire, dying in the world's second biggest mass suicide of recent times. www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

A waste of time, a waste of humanity and someone who used up oxygen better spent for people who want to do better on the planet/.

God Bless, but good riddance.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join