It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason! Former Obama officials advising Iran on how to counter President Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: Justoneman

I think I read somewhere that she is a lesbian, from herself actually. Nothing wrong with that, more power to you, but now I'm hearing she has 5 kids? It just seems weird to go from having 5 kids to a lesbian. That's a lot of heterosexual sex to have 5 kids only to switch to lesbian. Kind of unusual.

Anecdotal stories are pointless because I could tell the story of someone who had the opposite situation and claim that they represent America and/or capitalism as a whole.

I see you not only don't understand basic economics or how to get ahead in life, you don't understand what "Bisexual" means.

My story wasn't pointless at all... it was merely meaningless to you.

Which I understand... it's a lot easier to bitch about life then it is to make something out of it.

So I apologize for wasting my time to type it and your time reading it.

Perhaps some other reader may feel it is positive for them.

Then it wasn't a total waste.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The reason you are only seeing the blaze have this interpretation, is probably because they are the only people who have that interpretation..

Trumps own Inspector general and others already debunked Trumps claims of malfeasance..

With the FISA warrant and every thing else trump could instantly declassify and prove his case..

There is not one claim trump has made that he doesn’t have the authorization to declassify and prove or hold the perpetrators accountable..

Why hasn’t he???

The easy answer is he is lying.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Though your point about being bi sexual is EXTREMELY valid, his point about anecdotal stories is too.

There was a time when everyone agreed internet comments held little to no weight.. because people will say whatever online.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You didn't say bisexual, you said lesbian. Maybe you are mistaken by what bisexual and lesbian mean? Like I said, more power to you, but your anecdotal story means nothing because the are just as many people if not more that have the opposite situation as you, Ms. lesbian single mom of 5 kids who is actually bisexual, apparently.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's an extremely convenient anecdotal story that means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. There are just as many people if not more that are in an opposite situation as hers so does that mean their stories are as indicative of America as hers apparently is? I don't think so.

Like i said, I'm happy she is doing ok, doesn't mean I have to sit here and wax-poetic about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Go ahead and look out your window.
Do you see any pigs flying out there?
Has Hell frozen over yet?......it would take at least that much for anyone keeping score to even waste their time getting their hopes up.

Do You really think Barack Obama or any other powerful progressives are ever going to be held accountable for their misdeeds?
That is not the way the world works.
The media rigs the game, and that is part of life....

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was a criminals paranoid "they're gonna catch me" imagination.
He just had the means to spread his paranoia and crazy around.

There was no coup, There was no spying. The man is a criminal. A greedy little rat who does not care about you.
Unless he can somehow make money off of you.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How soon? Like can I hold my breath?
How long you been claiming this Foxy?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

How soon? Like can I hold my breath?
How long you been claiming this Foxy?

Less long than you told us the dossier would be proven true

How is that going for you?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Have people forgotten about divide and conquer? Obama was probably just following the script. It's been what, 3 or 4 years now and no one important has gone to jail? What makes you guys think any justice will be served this time?

Is this "THE" bombshell or will it be yet another dud in a long line of duds that have been hamstrung by legal loopholes and technicalities? You know, like the hundred other "bombshells" that have fizzled over the past few years.

I love it.
Trump- shout about how he is innocent until proven guilty.
Clinton/ Obama- Guilty and are just getting away with #.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I just point it out where it is to remind people

Oh thanks. Let me know when I can exhale.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You didn't say bisexual, you said lesbian. Maybe you are mistaken by what bisexual and lesbian mean? Like I said, more power to you, but your anecdotal story means nothing because the are just as many people if not more that have the opposite situation as you, Ms. lesbian single mom of 5 kids who is actually bisexual, apparently.

Should be easy enough for you to link then...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You know I won't be able to do that because it's been months since you said it. Classic impenetrable defense.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You know I won't be able to do that because it's been months since you said it. Classic impenetrable defense.

You can search my post history back to when I started posting, actually.

So essentially you ended our little conversation by calling me a liar and then lying about me.

A good start you are making on ATS.

Have fun, I'm done.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No I can't actually, the history only goes back so far.

I didn't call you a liar either, all I did was point out an inconsistency in your supposed identity. That's not what this thread is about though so goodbye.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No I can't actually, the history only goes back so far.

I didn't call you a liar either, all I did was point out an inconsistency in your supposed identity. That's not what this thread is about though so goodbye.

Use googles site search feature

Type in lumenaris name and yours and maybe a key word you remember

It’s very easy

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm not that interested to look that deep into it honestly. I'll just assume that I misunderstood something along the way. A lesbian and bi woman can both say they are attracted to women without saying if they're bi or not. Maybe i assumed, I'll just stick with that.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

I'm not that interested to look that deep into it honestly. I'll just assume that I misunderstood something along the way and for lesbian it of something a bi person would say.

I honestly didn’t read much of your conversation

I was just letting you know about the google site search feature

A memeber told me about it and I use it all the time

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Why do we not still execute for the crime of treason?

Why do we consider Assange treasonous?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, this thread pretty successfully got derailed....

Hopefully back to the regularly scheduled program...

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TheLead

(2) the term “enemy” means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(9)Hostilities.—
The term “hostilities” means any conflict subject to the laws of war.

(2) the term “enemy” means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(9)Hostilities.—
The term “hostilities” means any conflict subject to the laws of war.

In that first quote, what does the statement "whether or not lawfully authorized" mean in this context? Hostilities "lawfully authorized" by whom?

Which begs the question, what are "unauthorized hostilities" and do they then qualify such actors engaging in such as being "enemies"?

edit on 2-6-2019 by Rich Z because: Quote didn't work exactly as I had hoped it would.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join