It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason! Former Obama officials advising Iran on how to counter President Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think treason is proven either. It is not the only crime that can be committed.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

According to Trump Saudi Arabia had something to do with 9/11. Saudi Arabia probably arms the very same terrorists that we have been at "war" with for the past two decades. Trump selling weapons to Saudi Arabia is a tragedy and I'm not surprised people have been manipulated into seeing it as a good thing when in reality it is just another globalist move to keep terrorism well armed and funded.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He's admitted to dodging taxes and paying our politicians to pass certain laws that worked in his and his cronies' favors.

That's just IRS speak for utilizing legal tax breaks under qualifying conditions, and the other is called lobbying.

Victim of leftist social engineering? Of course it's do as they say, not as they do themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh my God. The democrats are trying to preserve peace. Lock them all up.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Yeah Ill buy that whenever they decide to think that Trump preserving peace with North Korea is a good thing.
Did they cheer when he did that? Nope he was mocked and criticized and accused of treason
What about when he advocated peace between Israel and Palestine and finding a solution? Nope he was scolded for being pro Israel and hating Palestinians.

The dems dont give a crap about peace, they only want to undermine Trump, nothing else, at whatever the cost and they will destroy anything or anyone, even their own country, to do so
edit on 1-6-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

How about listen to their conversations, unmask them and start a two year long investigation into them

I mean that was what happened to trumps team and Flynn for the crime of trying to have peace with Russia

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Just because they're legal doesn't mean they are moral or right, but when party is above all anything can be justified.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's incredible to see the leftists in here defending this. Party before country? For them, you bet.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes I'm not certain that acts of war have to happen under the declaration of war being an action in itself can be considered a declaration of war. 1942 was the last time congress officially declared war, have we not been in a war since then? If there are not acts of war outside of wartime how could you have justification for declaring a war in the first place?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He's admitted to dodging taxes and paying our politicians to pass certain laws that worked in his and his cronies' favors.

What he's admitted to is using the system as designed.

If Democrats didn't do it as well (how are Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi worth so much on a $150,000 salary?) then it surely would have been fixed long ago, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Just because they're legal doesn't mean they are moral or right, but when party is above all anything can be justified.

If it isn't moral or right, don't take your standard deduction next year on your taxes.

For the love of God don't itemize.

If you pay taxes, that is.

Then get back to us.

Following tax laws = criminal.

Just... LOL

edit on 1-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Tax law that he has admitted to helping influence through lobbying. I can't get the same tax breaks he does because I don't have the kind of money to influence politicians to write laws in my favor.

But let's keep defending crony capitalism at all costs shall we? We have a blame game to win.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Tax law that he has admitted to helping influence through lobbying. I can't get the same tax breaks he does because I don't have the kind of money to influence politicians to write laws in my favor.

But let's keep defending crony capitalism at all costs shall we? We have a blame game to win.

Do you own a company?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Are you unaware that corporations use their billions to influence our elected officials? Are you ok with billionaires having more say in our government than the vast majority of people it is "supposed" to serve and represent?

Also, are you unaware that Trump will just profit off of the tax breaks he gave to corporations (and by extension himself) once he's out of office? That's a pretty big conflict of interest if you ask me.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I guess you missed the point that if you actually do pay taxes Trump gave you a tax break?

Will Democrats do that for you?

But keep slamming the guy that let you keep more money in your check because... Orange Man Bad.

Seriously.... give those crumbs back before you bitch about it.

Unless you don't pay taxes, that is.

Then I perfectly understand your viewpoint.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm slamming the guy who rewarded corporations for rigging our laws and government in their own favor for decades. The corporations got the lion's share of the tax breaks, you do know that right? The same exact corporations that have been buying the loyalty of our politicians.

But like I said, we have a blame game to win so none of that matters unless it's dirt on the "other guys".

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Posted twice for some reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm slamming the guy who rewarded corporations for rigging our laws and government in their own favor for decades. The corporations got the lion's share of the tax breaks, you do know that right? The same exact corporations that have been buying the loyalty of our politicians.

But like I said, we have a blame game to win so none of that matters unless it's dirt on the "other guys".

You're actually quite missing the point.

Although you seem to have that "I'm Woke, so it's cool to slam corporations" thing going.

Are you going to be better tax-wise under Trump, or the Democrats?

It was a serious question a lot of people asked in 2016.

Same question that is going to be asked in 2020.

SoOo... if you can untie yourself for a minute from the whole "corporations who employ lots of people make money doing it so are inherently evil because the people that run them make more money than I do" thing...

What party will you do better under?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Do you own a company?

I doubt this person owns a car, much less a company.

But let's take this to its logical conclusion...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm doing about the same. Anecdotal information is pointless though, I think we both know that.

While Trump is arming terrorists and rewarding the elites I'll be watching on the sideline laughing at those falling for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join