It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason! Former Obama officials advising Iran on how to counter President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: SailorJerry

Relax.

The total exposures will be soon.
And, I mean SOON !!

😎

LOL they already have been.

I just point it out where it is to remind people

I Like, I Like

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just wish that this thread curried more attention, not for stars or flags or any of that bs, im old ive been under enough flags.

But this is a serious thing, a serious issue a serious charge, and with implications for years to come.

This is a part of their long game, Israel is involved im sure, and the rest of the middle east , along with the direction of our country and it ties in with whats happening with Meuller, Barr, and the Russian scandal.

Smoke and shadow

wake up America

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The opposition deliberately boycotts certain topics 😎

For obvious reasons 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with pointing out corruption at all, I never said otherwise but if you think Obama or Hillary are going to go to jail then you may as well believe Trump will be impeached too. Not happening.

Also, crimes are ignored every day on ATS, crimes that Trump has either admitted to committing or been accused of committing.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned

Nothing wrong with pointing out corruption at all, I never said otherwise but if you think Obama or Hillary are going to go to jail then you may as well believe Trump will be impeached too. Not happening.

Also, crimes are ignored every day on ATS, crimes that Trump has either admitted to committing or been accused of committing.

What crimes? Making fun of democrats and beating Hillary?

The democrats love to create their own crimes for other people having committed, but are never guilty themselves of the same crimes. How can they be guilty of fabrications?
Obama was a real professional at blaming others when things went wrong, and accepting credit for everything he never did himself. His example is still leading the current pack of hypocrites, which is why we are living in this current state of tragedy today that the left has made for themselves and their victims.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

twitter.com...

AG Barr tells Jan Crawford of CBS that he “doesn’t think “treason” in the legal sense is implicated in the situation we have now” [with regard to the higher echelon of Obama’s FBI]

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ummm...well...it’s not like they don’t have billions invested in the outcome...is it...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We are not at war with Iran.

and that makes this just fine with you? who am I kidding, you probably have no clue what this means.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24400432]SailorJerry[/postthey need to realize they no longer have authority to work with a foreign power like this . Iran looking to do something stupid in region and so are the Saudis I say let these two countries duke it out and stay out of it . If we have non sponsored diplomats in area stirring the pot then they should be brought home in irons and tried for violating the Logan act or treason depending on what they are actually doing. It's only way to stop these clowns and put them in their place.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And that matters because?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We are not at war with Iran.

We were not at war with Russia either, yet I remember the Dems and media being outraged that Flynn talked with his Russian counterpart

And remember, that was perfectly normal as Flynn was the incoming administration

Yet the media and Dems screamed this violated the Logan act and felt this justified unmasking and investigating him

Yet another double standard by the Dems and their media mouthpieces
edit on 1-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Democrats did not have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Very good point.

And good to see you back. We've missed your voice of reason the last few weeks.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Very good point.

And good to see you back. We've missed your voice of reason the last few weeks.

Bought a new house and haven’t had internet until last night

Good to be back though

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Where do you keep getting that we have to be at war? Every legal definition I see has an "or, adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United Statesor elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death."

Is it a suggestion that a country cant be an enemy if were not at war with them?

Do proxy wars suffice or only wars under declaration?
edit on 6/1/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ya just cant make it treason no matter how you spin it or how many middle east countries you can name.
Sorry... we are not a war with them either.
edit on 612019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now prove a state of war must exist.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

(2) the term “enemy” means any country, government, group, or person that has been engaged in hostilities, whether or not lawfully authorized, with the United States;

(9)Hostilities.—
The term “hostilities” means any conflict subject to the laws of war.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Democrats are offering Iran a better deal.... That's Treason !!!

How to “monkey wrench” talks with foreigners

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Would you be a lamb and let us know how Flynn betrayed us?

Besides the litany of crimes levied against him by the DOJ, he betrayed his president and vice president by lying to them, and causing them embarrassment by unwittingly passing his lies on to the American people.

Flynn was accused of violating the Logan Act by reaching out to Russia, and asking them to chill, wait for Trump to take office and change things, and not retaliate against the USA for the sanctions, imposed because of their interference into our election.

Trump supporters here were laughing, and daring Democrats to charge him for an obscure law that nobody cares about and that nobody's ever been prosecuted for. Plus, this administration blatantly, and joyfully, in your face, regularly violates the Hatch Act, and publicly declares, they don't care if they're breaking the law.

You guys are a bunch of hypocritical snowflakes!

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join