It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason! Former Obama officials advising Iran on how to counter President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We are not at war with Iran.

Sryia, Iraq, Yemen

(partially) "Indirect" perhaps but what difference does it make !!! 😆😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

We dealt with these on the reg when I was in Iraq..... You could literally tell where an ied or bomb was made by its components and where they got those from......

Was a blurb I believe about it when we were over seas but, nothing more than that...

We even tracked down many of their trade routes to get these materials on several occasions and attempted to destroy those supply lines..

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The right aren't conspiring w another country to undermine a president of their own country............

They did it during the 2016 election and during the transition, and lied about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The right aren't conspiring w another country to undermine a president of their own country............

They did it during the 2016 election and during the transition, and lied about it.

Still spouting that bulls op despite the evidence that points to the democrats as the ones bringing in a Russian agent to try and set up the republican front runner....

You guys are on par w flat earthers in denying evidence.......

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

me too battle. I may have come after you, when I was there it was pretty clear Iran was supplying the ordinance. Whether to destabilize or for more tactical reasons I couldn't say, but farmers make IEDs, and EFPs are NOT IEDs.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

me too battle. I may have come after you, when I was there it was pretty clear Iran was supplying the ordinance. Whether to destabilize or for more tactical reasons I couldn't say, but farmers make IEDs, and EFPs are NOT IEDs.

They already had a vested interest in that whole thing.... I'm sure it was both... Proxy war is proxy war my friend...

You can trace them parts back, like you can trace where fuel came from for an explosive or anything else...

Thank you for your service bud...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I guess it's the Democrats fault that Flynn had to resign.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Clinton Campaign conspired with foreign agents to "Produce" the "Dossier".

DNC money and even some Obama money was "allocated" for the "effort" 😆😆😆

All publicly exposed and accounted for too (oh-so-juicy ain't it)😆😆

Having a bad couple of days I know it's tough 😆

90% of your "conjectures" are getting shot in the ass pretty hard 😆

But your participation trophy is already at the engraver's shop 👍

edit on Jun-01-2019 by xuenchen because: bananaMSM on the "splits" 🍌🍌

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, it's Hillary Clinton's fault the Flynn had to resign?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

John Kerry made a large commission from the 150 billion dollar he gave to Iran. In fact, Iran said they will expose all those they extorted to make the deal. Then Kerry immediately called the Iranian Ambassador and beg him to stay calm and wait Trump out. If that is not traitorous I don't know what is... Unfortunately, there will be 4 more years of Trump then 8 years of Pence.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I guess it's the Democrats fault that Flynn had to resign.

OH look there he goes, off into another diflection....

Quick look at my surprised face.....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Not what this threads about..... Make your own... Were wise to you and silly's method of derailment.....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
All this diatribe for 3 pages, and no one wants to actually address what is going on.

One person on this thread, then they left because they didnt understand the definition of Treason, or what is punishable under the Logan ACT.

Its true then maybe, we have become so complacent that it doesnt matter.

Theres a bitter sweet amount of thankfulness that I will not be around to see the complete downfall of this country I served, my father served, and grandfather and mother even.

Its sad still though, to see how far it has fallen, after making such strides in Racial issues and Womens rights, and equality.

My last years i get to watch as that is all destroyed bit by bit, into regression and a bastardized form of Facism, and the country let it happened because they were TAUGHT not to remember.

All things must be what they are I suppose
edit on 1-6-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We are not at war with Iran.

Modern warfare takes many forms. Obama's people tried to demolish Trump. But they lost. It was a silent coup.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Congratulations !!!!

The Red Herring Award has been added to your trophy engraving plaque 😎

"Treason" is stamped on the back by the way 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Relax.

The total exposures will be soon.
And, I mean SOON !!

😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Have people forgotten about divide and conquer? Obama was probably just following the script. It's been what, 3 or 4 years now and no one important has gone to jail? What makes you guys think any justice will be served this time?

Is this "THE" bombshell or will it be yet another dud in a long line of duds that have been hamstrung by legal loopholes and technicalities? You know, like the hundred other "bombshells" that have fizzled over the past few years.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Shadowbanned because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Aw sweet cheeks. Would you be a lamb and let us know how Flynn betrayed us? Seems to me he had a solid career until he was force-retired from the DIA? You soft people have no idea what it means to make hard decisions, and how that changes you. It's good to be soft when you're little, because it's how kids should be. Kids need to work out those borders as they go. But life forces us to solidify our borders. It even encourages us to be predictive, read psychic, when judging encounters! Think about it. You meet a sketchy person. You regard them as sketchy. Now you're a psychic!

Nope. nope. That dude was just a creep, and you picked up on it. Lucky you, for otherwise you'd be bent in all sorts of unnatural positions! No, you do not have precognition. You just have intuition. Guy carried shade. Stay away. It's easy, and it's the same thing we all do when moving from place to place and interacting from person to person.

Flynn got fired by the Obama admin because he was too...careful? Conservative? Yeah, that's the term you use. It's that he was too conservative, and he insisted upon conservative, read: careful, measures, and he got #-canned.

Nothing to do with Russia. Just Turkey. Let's talk more about how being influenced by foreign countries makes you evil.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Relax.

The total exposures will be soon.
And, I mean SOON !!

😎

LOL they already have been.

I just point it out where it is to remind people

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowbanned
Have people forgotten about divide and conquer? Obama was probably just following the script. It's been what, 3 or 4 years now and no one important has gone to jail? What makes you guys think any justice will be served this time?

Is this "THE" bombshell or will it be yet another dud in a long line of duds that have been hamstrung by legal loopholes and technicalities? You know, like the hundred other "bombshells" that have fizzled over the past few years.

Doesnt matter honestly, yes probably nothing will happen, but its not folly to remind people when horrible things are happening, they need to know , it needs to be recording, if for nothing but posterity for people to know HOW we got to where we are.

You dont ignore crime just because people dont get thrown in jail, I dont ignore my neighbor getting robbed just because the police suck at their job.

Know what I mean?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join