It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treason! Former Obama officials advising Iran on how to counter President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You know they are doing it for the soul purpose of undermining Trump.... That's their only reason..... And like stated above they don't care about the repercussions.......

The irony the inverse can't see they're playing the same game.

Both sides are willing for the country to take a hit for their prerogatives.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China is our biggest threat and I'm sure there are US citizens and government officials protecting interests there as we speak.

The difference is the Logan act specifies unauthorized people acting on BEHALF of the government, theres a huge difference. And you dont have to be in a shooting war for them to be in a shooting war. This was stated before, and if you read the whole act you would realize this.

BTW, we're not at war with Iran just because Bolton is being Bolton. So when we say treason in this context, it normalizes the idea we can go to war with Iran

It doesnt have to be a war to be a violation.

Partisan effing BS. People are willing for a disastrous war for political "winning". Give me a break.

Then you should take that up with the democrats who are acting unofficially on behalf of the American gov with out cause or permission, attempting to undermine the United States and directives of our elected president.

Perhaps put your ire there

Oh and educate yourself on the fine print.

As the kids say "miss me" with your virtue signaling bs, what they are doing is against the law.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For the record, we could nail every admin with treason for dealing with Saudi Arabia. Just because a snake says they're our friends doesn't make it so....they've even bitten us and we still like to play lullaby.

Edit: to clarify, the above is only true if we see dealing with Iran as treason. Which I think neither are. But both are wrong IMO.
edit on 31-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You know they are doing it for the soul purpose of undermining Trump.... That's their only reason..... And like stated above they don't care about the repercussions.......

The irony the inverse can't see they're playing the same game.

Both sides are willing for the country to take a hit for their prerogatives.

The right aren't conspiring w another country to undermine a president of their own country............

There's no comparison.......

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
For the record, we could nail every admin with treason for dealing with Saudi Arabia. Just because a snake says they're our friends doesn't make it so....they've even bitten us and we still like to play lullaby.

Non sequiter......... Nothing to do w the current administration, and they are acting, all of them within their rights as allies w Saud whether we agree or not....

That being said I don't think we should be allies w Turkey or the house of Saud........

But here we are.....
edit on 5/31/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The difference is the Logan act specifies unauthorized people acting on BEHALF of the government, theres a huge difference. And you dont have to be in a shooting war for them to be in a shooting war. This was stated before, and if you read the whole act you would realize this.

What's the title of the thread? Treason, not Logan act. As I said, press the Logan act.

I stated why I think treason is a bad call, it normalizes war with Iran who hasn't attacked us.

The only virtue signaling I see is hyperbolic desecration of the constitution.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This makes me really angry, but at the same time..... Are we surprised? We knew that there had to be a reason the Dems were pushing that narrative so hard......

It's that old addage that if someone is accusing you of something you haven't done, and are so adamant about it..... Its probably them that are doing it....

So now we know that the Dems have worked with Russia against Trump And Iran........

Wake up everyone.... The democrats and the left are enemies of our country..... And they will see her torn to the ground and her people scattered like ashes if they can't have their way....

Quoted for posterity.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Non sequiter......... Nothing to do w the current administration, and they are acting, all of them within their rights as allies w Saud whether we agree or not....

The Sauds are one of the biggest supporters of terrorism.

The title of the thread is treason. This isn't treason, and I'm not going to waste my time any further to be honest.

Charge them with Logan act, sedition, I don't care as long as there is evidence.

Treason has no meaning if we sling it around politically. And we're no better than the days of Mccarthyism if we use fear to go after opponents.

But the constitution is already loophole and negated anyways, so I don't even see why I care when both sides see it as an inconvenience.

Carry on.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Treason has no meaning if we sling it around politically. And we're no better than the days of Mccarthyism if we use fear to go after opponents

I found this comical, you fling out Mccarthyism while the whole of the left is engaged in JUST THAT. This witch hunt against Trump, trying to undermine him at every turn, accusing him of working with the russians and being a russian agent.

The democrats are SOLEY operating on fear, since before the man even took office!

Christ the blindness from people like you is mind numbing, a return to McCarthyesque tactics is exactly what the left have returned to!

I know, I was alive when it was happening!

So please spare me your self righteous education on what is and what isnt history in our government and what its reminiscent of now.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I found this comical, you fling out Mccarthyism while the whole of the left is engaged in JUST THAT. This witch hunt against Trump, trying to undermine him at every turn, accusing him of working with the russians and being a russian agent.

You find it comical that I as an independent can wade through both parties BS?

I never played the Russia game, try again. Also, I voted for Trump. But I can do that and still disagree with the direction we seem to be moving with Iran while also not getting on treason bandwagons.

I find it comical you see any opposition to this admin as "the left".

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You find it comical that I as an independent can wade through both parties BS?

No i find it comical that you claim to be an independent while still clearly not being able to see through the BS like an independent should.

Im an independent too, I have disliked that yellow haired prick my whole life, and I damn sure didnt vote for him, but im not an idiot either and I can see what is happening.

I never played the Russia game, try again. Also, I voted for Trump. But I can do that and still disagree with the direction we seem to be moving with Iran while also not getting on treason bandwagons.

Wasnt the point, the point was you threw out McCarthyism as an excuse for what I posted, when its damn clear where the McCarthysim is coming from and its not Trumps camp, his side, or even me. Were pointing out the blatant undermining of the country a president, and its people by the party its been made clear in black and white they know about whats going on and they damn sure know whats going on with the Russia thing, thats why they are trying to string up Barr

You want McCarthyism look no further than them turning on, and attempting to discredit every person they put up against Trump or his administration that didnt say what they wanted them to say.

I find it comical you see any opposition to this admin as "the left".

Its left, because you have obviously bought into revisionist history, while forgetting there are still some of us on this earth who LIVED it, watched it, and know it, while you spew some cheap walmart brand bullsnip of actual history

edit on 31-5-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its not treason.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well I saw that the article dealt with the logan act and not treason but your thread title says treason so I was addressing that.
Maybe a little less click bait

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes because if trump does something dumb its someone else's fault.
Enablers. The dems are enablers lol.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

DeeeeCLASS jitters 😎

Treason is getting exposed 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Wasnt the point, the point was you threw out McCarthyism as an excuse for what I posted, when its damn clear where the McCarthysim is coming from and its not Trumps camp, his side, or even me.

Mccarthyism is using fear to project establishment interests over that of citizens. It's dissolving rights in the interest of national security. And while I understand the irony of the left using Russia (again), Mccarthyism isn't exclusive to Russia. It's the state using a psuedo adversary as a war enemy. The two are not the same, we have many of the former, and no sovereign examples of the latter.

I'll leave the gang alone on this one. I've said my piece. Have fun on your treason hunt while justifying it with the Logan act 👍

Let's rewrite the constitution because we're mad the law doesn't care about our feelings.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Mccarthyism is using fear to project establishment interests over that of citizens.

And I have lost count on how many different areas the left has utilized to do JUST THAT. You want to count with me?

I'll leave the gang alone on this one. I've said my piece. Have fun on your treason hunt while justifying it with the Logan act 👍

There is no gang here, theres maybe 4 posters counting you and Silly. But whatever floats your boat.

As far as the post is concerned on the logan act, I dont have to justify anything, its a clear violation and even the people doing it admit it, but dont fear reprisal since no one has been in so long. The bigger issue is you acting like you know something you dont, and being called to task.

They stated it themselves they knew the violation possibilities.

Enjoy your friday

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes because if trump does something dumb its someone else's fault.
Enablers. The dems are enablers lol.

Thank you once again for providing absolutely nothing to the thread, no context, and not addressing what you were challenged with.

Ive come to expect it from you

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason a

So heads of state, and members of the democratic party to elected office who have sworn their allegiance to the United States and her people, are giving aid to an enemy of the United States, against their duly elected president and his negotiations with that said country.

Yeah, Treason.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Have you heard of a weapon called an EFP? The initialism stands for Explosively Formed Projectile. It's essentially a copper disk mounted on the end of the primary of a tank round, or any sufficiently large explosive. The idea is that the explosion causes the copper disc to deform into a projectile that can penetrate the armor on tanks and uparmored trucks. It's deployed in the way that IEDs are, in that it's usually implemented in the form of a roadside bomb, but it's not improvised. It is a manufactured weapon, often seen in the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters. I'll give you one guess where they come from.

If you think for one second that Iran is not at war with us, you're dumber than you let on. It is a cowardly, ignorant attitude to assert that Iran doesn't want death to the west. They openly declare it. What sort of lunacy does it require to refute that? Let's break this down:

I'm a homeowner, and there's a guy down the street that keeps letting his dog poop on my lawn. At first, I was like "where did this poop come from?!" so I started to watch, to see what dogs were pooping on my lawn. A day passes, and as I sit with my iced tea peering out the window I SEE THE DOG! I see him ON LEASH with his owner as he poops on my lawn. My eyes narrow, looking for that baggie in the owner's hand. There is no baggie. The owner looks left, looks right, then just walks on. Well hell.

Should I get a DNA analysis of the dog poop, proving it to be his in the eyes of everyone? Seems petty. He's a dog, and like all of us, he LOVES to poop. He's not responsible for leaving it on my lawn, that's on his owner for not picking it up.

Iran still hasn't picked up their dog sh*t. They have killed many MANY of our soldiers by supplying weapons to our insurgent enemies. You need to get your head straight on this. They are NOT justified, non-aggressors. They are treacherous liars who supply insidious weapons to our enemies, while at the same time pretending to be neutral. F them, and F their theocracy. You get that right? You understand that they were doing awesome until religious fundamentalists took over their government and established a theocracy. Are you in support of theocracy? I can't believe that you are, given that you're a woman running her own business. Go ahead and try expanding your business into Iran. Goddamn.

I dare you to reply in four sentences or more.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join