It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Pro-Choicers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

People like you who don't know what they're talking about and use pseudo science and lies to promote fear and hate,

I'm not using pseudo science. Viability is a term which the abortion industry latched on to in order to promote the idea that somehow a baby not at full term doesn't have any rights and that it's the mother's right to terminate it. It is the abortion industry which uses lies and deception to promote the agenda. The baby has a heartbeat at 4 to 5 weeks. That is real science.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Viability is a term which the abortion industry latched on to...

Roe v Wade: FULL Text www.freerepublic.com...

(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother. Pp. 163-164; 164-165.

With respect to the State's important and legitimate interest in potential life, the "compelling" point is at viability. This is so because the fetus then presumably has the capability of meaningful life outside the mother's womb. State regulation protective of fetal life after viability thus has both logical and biological justifications. If the State is interested in protecting fetal life after viability, it may go so far as to proscribe abortion during that period, except when it is necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother.

(c) For the stage subsequent to viability, the State in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where it is necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

originally posted by: Maroboduus

I think the majority of the pro-choice crowd are terrified of having to bring up children, it means less time concentrating on themselves, sacrifice, compromise, responsibility etc.

Many pro-choicers (such as myself) ARE parents, you ignorant clown. What an amazingly stupid and ignorant comment. Absurdly ignorant. You should honestly be ashamed of saying something so incredibly uninformed and ignorant.

I stand by it regardless of your inability to constructively argue against my points.

Ironically you call me uninformed and ignorant yet outwith personal insults make no valid points.

ATS is not the place for keyboard warriors to vent their frustration when they see something they don't like and i would appreciate a mod reprimanding this poster for his nonconstructive post.

As for being ashamed for defending those who can't defend themselves, no, i think i'll continue even tho some angry keyboard warrior can't accept my opinions.

Lol. Constructively argue against your points? What points? You didnt make a single point to argue against. Unless you count your claim that pro-choicers are just too self-centered to raise children, in which case i not only argued against it, but completely and utterly destroyed it.

You said that all pro-choicers are narcissistic and self-centered. That was your entire comment. That was your "constructive argument?" That's what i should "constructively" argue against? It's just an insult. There is no logic, reason, or science in it to respond to. Please, feel free to tell me what "points" in that comment i am supposed to "constructively argue against."

You say that all pro-choicers are narcissistic and self-centered, which is nothing but a series of insults...and then complain that i used insults and make no valid points? Self-awareness not your strong suit, i see...

Your entire comment/argument is literally just a series of insults. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. And then you complain that my post was "nonconstructive," complain that i didnt "constructively argue against (your) points" when you didnt actually make anything even remotely resembling a single point, and complain that my post was "nonconstructive" while somehow lacking the awareness to realize that there was nothing even remotely constructive about your own comment (which, again, consisted ENTIRELY of a series of insults.

I hope that someday you gain some tiny modicum of self-awareness, so you can realize just how ironic your complaints truly are and be embarrassed by it. I wont hold my breath, though.

edit on 4-6-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You misunderstand .... I’m not saying viability doesn’t have meaning, I’m saying that it’s a term used by the abortion industry to justify what they are doing. Roe v Wade is the Court’s interpretation of Constitutional rights. Justice Ginsberg made public statements that she thought Roe v Wade was about getting rid of undesirables. Abortion is a way of depopulation while convincing people you are championing their rights.
Here’s a statement from Weddington, co-counsel in the Roe v Wade case....

In 1992, Ron Weddington, co-counsel in the Roe v. Wade case, wrote a letter to President-elect Clinton, imploring him to rush RU-486 — a.k.a. “the abortion pill” — to market as quickly as possible. “(Y)ou can start immediately to eliminate the barely educated, unhealthy and poor segment of our country,” Weddington insisted. All the president had to do was make abortion cheap and easy for the populations we don’t want. “It’s what we all know is true, but we only whisper it. . . . Think of all the poverty, crime and misery . . . and then add 30 million unwanted babies to the scenario.
thefederalist.com...
So there you have it.... what Roe v Wade was really about. I recommend seeing the movie “Unplanned”. It’s the true story of a young woman who worked at Planned Parenthood clinic. m.youtube.com...
edit on 4-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To the OP... don’t listen to people condemning you for your decision to keep the baby against the odds. I don’t know that those people are necessary pro life. I remember well when Sarah Palin was McCain running mate and she was pregnant and her baby would have Down Syndrome and people like Rachel Maddow and other Progressive women condemned her and ran her into the ground for not aborting her baby. So that’s what Progressives do.
To Progressives: what are you thinking condemning the OP for his choice ? Perhaps it never was about “choice” to begin with. Younger people may not remember that proponents of abortion used to go by the name of “pro-abortion”, and just like Climate Change, they had to change terms so they could convince more people to get on the bandwagon.
It IS what it IS to the globalist leaders.... depopulation. Just ask John Holdren.
edit on 4-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The real Abby Johnson (clinic manager) m.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Really? This again?

The Earth-Shaking Abortion That Never Happened slate.com...

The "pro-life" parable
Former pro-choicer Abby Johnson says an abortion caused her conversion. Records say it never happened
www.salon.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

The real Abby Johnson (clinic manager) m.youtube.com...

so abby had this EARTHSHAKING Epiphany when she supposedly helped with an abortion....performed on a black woman, that day only 1 black woman got an abortion, and she was MUCH less along then abby claimed...so why the day after this MOMENTIOUS Epiphany,,, she went on the local radsio show and sang the praises of planned parenthood and and knocked down the other side...who were constantly heckling her...she admitted that she was doing the work of 2 people for 2 years and was worn out and it is obvious that she gave in to the constant pressure of the other side.......she took security measures in her own home because of the threats....I read on a facebook site of people that support this movie this woman had the UNMITIGATED gall to say that she tells women you may regret having an abortion,but you will never regret having a child...how DARE she lie like that..... this was something that was not talked about.. but all you have to do is google it to see the people that regret having children.....let's not forget the women who were told the babies that would be very ill and suffer greatly..they took a chance and continued the pregnancy...these women are TOTALLY HAUNTED and filled with guilt by their decision...seeing their babies suffer horribly...that is REALITY...you always talk best case scenario..but not about these..these women deserve a voice
edit on 4-6-2019 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Really? This again?

The Earth-Shaking Abortion That Never Happened slate.com...

The "pro-life" parable
Former pro-choicer Abby Johnson says an abortion caused her conversion. Records say it never happened
www.salon.com...

What do you mean again? I never posted about her before. Maybe you are thinking of someone else. Salon.com really? They are far left leaning. Your sources are biased ^%#)!!!!

I will say though, that in the movie, she took the RU486 pill and bled all over the bathroom floor, but that did not sway her as much as the sonogram.
So do you think she is lying in that interview? It's not really surprising that left leaning pro choice media would slam her as a traitor to the cause. Pretty easy to figure out.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

And who are YOU to determine whether an unborn baby should live or die? Are you really going to lecture me about being merciful to babies who are born with deformities or other situations, and yet advocate for condemning millions of unborn babies suffer the pain of the abortionist knife? I think NOT! I don't subscribe to the spiritually deficient and arrogant humanist notion of euthanasia. If you think this way about babies, do you also think this way about senior citizens?
www.americamagazine.org...

As St. John Paul II said, “A society will be judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members, and among the most vulnerable are surely the unborn and the dying.”

edit on 5-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think the majority of the pro-choice crowd are terrified of having to bring up children, it means less time concentrating on themselves, sacrifice, compromise, responsibility etc.

Many pro-choicers (such as myself) ARE parents, you ignorant clown. What an amazingly stupid and ignorant comment. Absurdly ignorant. You should honestly be ashamed of saying something so incredibly uninformed and ignorant.

I stand by it regardless of your inability to constructively argue against my points.

Ironically you call me uninformed and ignorant yet outwith personal insults make no valid points.

ATS is not the place for keyboard warriors to vent their frustration when they see something they don't like and i would appreciate a mod reprimanding this poster for his nonconstructive post.

As for being ashamed for defending those who can't defend themselves, no, i think i'll continue even tho some angry keyboard warrior can't accept my opinions.

Lol. Constructively argue against your points? What points? You didnt make a single point to argue against. Unless you count your claim that pro-choicers are just too self-centered to raise children, in which case i not only argued against it, but completely and utterly destroyed it.

You said that all pro-choicers are narcissistic and self-centered. That was your entire comment. That was your "constructive argument?" That's what i should "constructively" argue against? It's just an insult. There is no logic, reason, or science in it to respond to. Please, feel free to tell me what "points" in that comment i am supposed to "constructively argue against."

You say that all pro-choicers are narcissistic and self-centered, which is nothing but a series of insults...and then complain that i used insults and make no valid points? Self-awareness not your strong suit, i see...

Your entire comment/argument is literally just a series of insults. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. And then you complain that my post was "nonconstructive," complain that i didnt "constructively argue against (your) points" when you didnt actually make anything even remotely resembling a single point, and complain that my post was "nonconstructive" while somehow lacking the awareness to realize that there was nothing even remotely constructive about your own comment (which, again, consisted ENTIRELY of a series of insults.

I hope that someday you gain some tiny modicum of self-awareness, so you can realize just how ironic your complaints truly are and be embarrassed by it. I wont hold my breath, though.

Really, i said that all pro-choicers exhibit these behaviours or are you putting words in my mouth?

Is it possible that you are taking what i say out of context without objectively analysing them?

Again, stop with the personal insults, it just makes you look silly.

You just went on a rant about something i didn't even say, which makes the whole thing a waste of your and my time hence i won't be addressing anything.

Mis-quote someone and then attack them for something they didn't even say. Well done.

The age group with the highest number of abortions per 1000 is amongst those aged 20–24, which is why i said the majority of abortion are carried out by those who feel a child will inconvenience their lifestyle.

Not like the pro-choice crowd who would have you believe the majority are rape victims and children.

Again, you have provided no facts, no evidence, no points. Simply shown that you are incapable of arguing your opinions, instead angrily attacking anyone who disagree's with what you think, whatever that actually is considering you haven't even attempted to explain yourself.

All i see from every post is you attacking other peoples thoughts on this subject without interjecting anything remotely resembling a point of your own.

Just so you can't refute my point about the "majority" of abortions please see the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/6/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The abortion industry had to decry the Abby Johnson story and of course the usual media outlets had to do the dirty work. Here’s an alternative view savethestorks.com...
edit on 6-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

if abbys story REALLY happened and she had this MIND SHATTERING Epiphany but the very next day she was on the radio singing the praises of planned parenhood and putting down the other side.....it does NOT ADD UP...that is NOT the reaction of someone who supposedly had this remarkable life changing experience that shook her to the core......we KNOW she was ceaselessly hounded by the other side..she was overworked for 2 years doing the work of 2 people and she was about to be fired....because that is what SHE posted on her facebook....the story is based on a LIE and the film being USED the way it is is PROPAGANDA

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What doesn't add up is Planned Parenthood issuing a restraining order against her right after they made her "employee of the year. It was thrown out of court. She continues as a pro-life advocate and appears on Fox News. So why do you think it doesn't add up that after she saw it on the ultrasound, she realized what was really happening and decided not to engage in that career, then made enemies with Planned Parenthood, as it has quite the reputation of going after people who disagree with them. ???
But naturally she wouldn't also have her own website right? www.abbyjohnson.org...
edit on 8-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Cutest clump of cells ever.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
you STILL didn't answer my question.,,,,why did abby go on the radio the very next day singing planned parenthoods praises and criticizing the other side... after this "supposed" momentous life changing Epiphany.......makes NO SENSE at all

What doesn't add up is Planned Parenthood issuing a restraining order against her right after they made her "employee of the year. It was thrown out of court. She continues as a pro-life advocate and appears on Fox News. So why do you think it doesn't add up that after she saw it on the ultrasound, she realized what was really happening and decided not to engage in that career, then made enemies with Planned Parenthood, as it has quite the reputation of going after people who disagree with them. ???
But naturally she wouldn't also have her own website right? www.abbyjohnson.org...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

As St. John Paul II said, “A society will be judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members, and among the most vulnerable are surely the unborn and the dying.”

Pity he didn't use the same basis regarding the already living children, in that they

ALL turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of children by the church clergy?

Very two faced and hypocritical ...... but then again typical attitude of people

who place themselves above others.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join