It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Pro-Choicers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Iraqis, iranians, and Palestinians have sweet adorable children also.
Too bad they can't enjoy their childhood without the fear of American made bombs landing on their homes.

Maybe they should rethink their old policy of the destruction of Israel. When you launch a rocket at them, expect to get bombed.

SHOCK! Maybe they can try peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Of course he did - mentally and spiritually. This man contributed half of the DNA for what he and his girlfriend created.

How anyone can dismiss a male's feelings and words is beyond me.

Remember, it takes two. People who dismiss the male just because the woman is the one in whose body his and her child is growing in???? It took two to have sex, and so therefore his needs and thoughts should count and be heard.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
It's just making me sad. You can't put food on the table, you don't know how to use a condom and think that puts you in a position to tell others what they have to do?
Humans are not rabbits you know? There's more one can contribute to society than making babies. Maybe instead of #ing so much you should have learned something?
Who will pay for this admittedly georgious little princess' music lessons? Tennis, or soccer, or dancing? Her education? Traveling?
You have a lot of responsibility now and it's nice you love her and are proud of her, but if I read your responses here I really don't know what you will be able to teach her?
Don't # this up dude. This is a lot more serious than you seem to think.

And I am pro-choice but I also know what contraception is for. Abortion is literally dead serious for extreme situations and I'm not at all saying you should have aborted her, I'm just saying people like you should maybe think before you #.
Get a second job, stop #ing around. You can't afford the one you already have, keep it in your pants and mind your own business. What's the plan here?
You can't accomplish anything else so you make more babies? read this

Wow if I didn't know any better, I would've thought you were talking to pro-choicers.

You do realize your basic premise of being responsible before #ing applies to everyone right? The only difference between a pro-lifer and pro-choicer is one them is actually taking responsibility for their actions AFTER being irresponsible.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

In complete agreement with you Lumenari.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So your justification for bombing the heck our of iraqi villages is we need to protect isreal?
Ever think that maybe some women might find a pregnancy as posing a threat of some sort to someone they care about like their living breathing children who are depending on them for their needs?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

To me the difference between pro-life and pro-choice is that I wouldn't want my 12 year old daughter to go through the trauma of birth, mentally and physically, because she was naive and made a mistake.
Another difference is the principle of free will and self-responsibility, I don't know what others are going through I don't want to make their decisions for them. Plus rape victims and mental illness etc.
But in general I'm not a fan of promiscuity but what can you do? Dumb people # a lot and the world doesn't need more idiots. But we can't castrate everybody who is too stupid for using a condom and than proud of the inevitable result, because again free will and self-responsibility...
Do I believe abortion is murder and bad for your kharma? Hell yes. Is that my problem or my decision? Thank god no.
(Was that too blunt? Sorry I'm drinking)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
Nobody is forced to have an abortion.

It is a choice.

If you don't like it, don't do it.

Stop trying to take others rights away when it doesn't effect you.

Very well said ........

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Nobody is forced to kill their 2 year old. It is a choice. If you don't like it, don't do it. Stop trying to take others rights away when it doesn't effect you.

No problem with that right?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So your post is about the US bombing people? Your babbling is hard to understand. You talked about the bombing of Palestinians, maybe you can show me the US bombing Palestinians, I will wait while you source it.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So, your post is about killing 2 year old people. Your babbling is hard to understand, since we have no law that allows people to kill people without just cause.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Nobody is forced to kill their 2 year old. It is a choice. If you don't like it, don't do it. Stop trying to take others rights away when it doesn't effect you.

No problem with that right?

It Happens .......

A MUM told friends her kids were sick just hours before her two sons died and four other children were rushed to hospital in a "poisoning" incident.

A 37-year-old man and a woman, 34, were arrested on suspicion of murder after cops were called to a home in Sheffield over concerns for their welfare.

The two boys aged 14 and 13, died after frantic attempts to resuscitate them.

Two girls, aged seven months and three years, and two younger boys — ten and 11 — have now been released from hospital.

Police refused to confirm reports the victims were poisoned and post-mortem examinations are due to take place.

www.thesun.co.uk...

It might have been better for all those children had she not had them?

Is that better than aborting them before sentience?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, your post is about killing 2 year old people. Your babbling is hard to understand, since we have no law that allows people to kill people without just cause.

Why don't we. It's my choice, you don't need to do it, why shouldn't I be allowed?

If you had a difficult time understanding my post I suggest you repeat 2nd grade, that's the grade that would be expected to fully comprehend that post.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So you support the ability to do it. I think that's all we need to say to each other.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So you support the ability to do it. I think that's all we need to say to each other.

Where did I say I supported it?

I said it happens......... and we have laws to exact justice.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Where did I say I supported it?

I said it happens......... and we have laws to exact justice.

And why should you be able to infringe on a woman's right to choose? It doesn't affect you, it's her choice. Why should her right to choose that be illegal?
edit on 1-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

First I mentioned other coutried outside of Palestine. I included iran because that seems it may be the next target. There's other countries I could have included. What they all would have in common I believe would be they have American made bombs dropping on them either by our government or those that share the same goals.

And sorry but I don't see the quest for control of the natural resources of a country as being so worthy that it justified the harm that is done to so many.
I can think of quite a few justifications why a women might opt not to allow a pregnancy to continue that seems to hold more worth with less damage.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why don't we. It's my choice, you don't need to do it, why shouldn't I be allowed?

You're "allowed" to break the law. However, there are consequences if you do.

What I understand is that you're equating a fertilized egg, a zygote, and embryo, a fetus with a born person, and reassigning laws that govern born people.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You really can't compare killing a 2 year old child to abortion. Consciousness needs a developed brain and up to the 23rd week of pregnancy the brain development is for sure not there yet.
If you really believe what you say you can never masturbate because the sperms you kill are almost as much alive.
After that the child is capable of surviving outside the womb and things start to get... questionable but before it's not feeling or thinking.
Personally I think restricting it to the 12th week (just to be sure) is perfectly reasonable.
And nobody is having an abortion just for fun. Here you have to go through informational talks get shown the child development and what help you can get if you decide pro life. And that is right and good.
But this "it's a mother's decision to kill a 2 year old" as argument against abortion is really apples and oranges.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee
Bravo you did the right thing. The returns you will get back in love is incalculable. Enjoy your daughter as those that commit murder will forever be looking over their spiritual shoulders. God bless!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

First I mentioned other coutried outside of Palestine.

Yes, which included Palestine. So if you are discussing the US bombing people, source Palestine being bombed.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join