It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Pro-Choicers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I also believe in our 2nd amendment to bear arms. And believe that right (also given by man) is what protects our freedoms from tyranny and dictatorship.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

No consent from my sperm, it was their choice to go after the egg
SPERM CHOICES MATTER!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Ahhhh the garbage you’ve been saying finally makes sense.

You are just another delusional American Exceptionalist. Please get out of your ignorant bubble. It’s been destroying the world for over 200 years.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I mean I would consider myself an American Exceptionalist but that doesn't contend with the fact that it is what it is.

Would you feel better if I cited the Russian revolution? Probably one of the greatest revolutions in the history of mankind as far as freedom is concerned? But look where that ultimately ended up after a counter revolution led by Lenin :/ dictatorship and communism.
edit on 31-5-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I would definitely say however, the Russian Revolution provided more to society than the American Revolution. But both equally important. The overthrow of a tyrant king. What happened after is another story

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
It’s been destroying the world for over 200 years.

America only became an imperial power after world war 1. 200 years? actually a little over 50 years. You and your doom-politics :p

And we can argue how much we "destroyed" the world in another topic...
edit on 31-5-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2019 by JoeGee because: deleted

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Come back in 20 years and let us know how it went.

You will be 47 (two years older than I am). In the most realistically best case scenario, you will have accomplished exactly adding one more pointless digit to the already pointlessly bloated world population. Best case scenario, you will actually be able to put your kid through college and she won't have to struggle to figure it out like so many kids of the people whose ego was bigger than their brain.

You say you don't regret a thing and yet you are already starving yourself to try and support a kid? Unbelievable.
edit on 31-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yuck, the college bubble. No thanks. And how do you know my daughter won't be the next one to cure a deadly disease? If my daughter is anything like me, she won't accept anything less and always push herself to the limit.

hey, fasting every now and then isn't bad. I'm a little over weight already, as you can tell from the picture

but that being said, i have never been happier in my life. imagine taking a drug or substance that you love so much that you'd give up eating to have it. that's what my daughter is to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

She's got your eyebrows.

Whatever you do, don't bring her into the mudpit.
That would be like wielding a human shield.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
if you don't have children you wouldn't really understand.. At first it is very hard. There are nights where you cant eat because you have to buy formula, but not any formula, the expensive one because all the other ones make your childs stomach upset. That's $33 and will last you about a week.

But as she gets older, and starts eating baby food, those baby jars are 75 cents to $1.50. Then she upgrades to eating table food as she starts getting her teeth, pasta stars, farina, bits of chicken.

Point is, it's hard starting out. No doubt about it. Especially when you're given late warning and have basically 5-6 months to prepare. But again, it's about perseverance and pushing through with the situation you created, which you could've originally avoided, and making it into a good situation.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

if you don't have children you wouldn't really understand.. At first it is very hard.

Most of the women who are having abortion are mothers who have children.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You can try WIC en.wikipedia.org.... Long time since I used it (well my 1st wife was the one who qualified and filled out the forms) like 1978-1980. At that time, it was easier to get than food stamps. It made enough of a difference that we could skip getting the food stamps.

Get a doctor's note for formula change.

Formula
WIC Laws and Regulations state, infant formula can only be changed from a non-contracted brand by medical documentation. It should be noted that the formula vouchers provided to the participant are not selected based upon nutritional or health benefits but upon lowest bidder status: "Competitive bidding means a procurement process under which FNS or the state agency selects a single source (such as a single infant formula manufacturer offering the lowest price), as determined by the submission of sealed bids, for a product for which bids are sought for use in the Program."

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Ahhhh the garbage you’ve been saying finally makes sense.

You are just another delusional American Exceptionalist. Please get out of your ignorant bubble. It’s been destroying the world for over 200 years.

Funny when someone doesn't have anything to say anymore because they're so shot, that they throw you into a group of people that they don't like and say to themselves "He must be with those guys!" and storm out of the post.

Enjoy your talking points in another post tho

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Most of the women who are having abortion are mothers who have children.

sorry that was a more direct response to Hazardous1408, wasn't implying in general
edit on 1-6-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

We got WIC coupons for 9 cans of formula a month for a few months. Things have since gotten a lot easier. She doesn't rely on the formula anymore and mostly eats table food or little baby jars that cost $1

I appreciate the information anyway, thank you

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

sorry that was a more direct response to Hazardous1408, wasn't implying in general

Doesn't matter who were answering, your point is that you're saying that once you're a parent you won't want to have an abortion. Statistics say you're wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I actually didn't say or imply any of that...and have no idea how you came to your conclusion, but keep drinking the koolaid...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
And how do you know my daughter won't be the next one to cure a deadly disease?

1. Let's call it a hunch.

2. People who don't exist don't get deadly diseases.

3. How do you know your daughter won't murder 50 people? Or a million people, for that matter. Hitler was probably a cute baby too. (Obligatory Hitler reference notwithstanding, it's a reasonable question)

Point being that if she grows up in an unhealthy environment (poverty) things are much more likely to not end well than for something miraculous to happen. The fact that you're already behind and oblivious to the seriousness of that is not a good sign.
edit on 1-6-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Its like a wonder ball

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You obviously made the right choice.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

So you are saying pro-choice people are correct in abortion because they feel they can't handle it at the time, like when you are a teenager or get raped and such?

And then once they can handle it they actually get to have their baby because they know they can support him/her and they are prepared now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join