It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Pro-Choicers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The pro-choice people want to give parents the choice of whether or not to put their diseased baby on life support or not. If it's going to die anyway, many parents don't want to extend their babies suffering.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
When I was 16 I had my first abortion with my 2nd girlfriend. It was an easy decision at the time because I was a young, irresponsible and naive kid. I thought like any normal person in our age would. I can't afford this, my life would be over.

Well...here I am, 27 years old

I will tell you right now, I do not regret a thing. ]

Typical stupid thinking from stupid teenagers whom are too (un)informed and essentially stupid of the consequences of their actions. This stupidity led to the killing of the child that would've been your firstborn.

While I dislike "morning after pills", they are essentially the answer to couples who are too stupid to realize that sex is a means not for fun, but for reproduction.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Bloodworth

Whenever a condom is used it's recommended that another method is used along side it like a spermicide so while the girl is shooting that crap inside her there is no reason the guy can't be slapping a rubber on. A condom alone is not really that effective either. And no method is 100 percent effective so really there is no protected sex just decreases in the risk of pregnancy. So gals, young or old, married or not, if you don't really want a kid just say no to sex till you decide you do!! And we can all sit back and watch the birth rate drop and the economic turmoil that results.

Lol, all I know is guys if a girl ever tells you , you dont need a condom....either walk away or wear 2.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: eletheia

I didn't ask for the opinion of the British justice system. I asked if you put any value on the life of the unborn child. A child that both parents wanted and have prepared for only to lose at the last minute through no fault of their own. Abortion was not an option as they wanted the child.

What a crass question to ask!!!!

The Law deals with assaults and crimes......personal opinions dont come into it.

Its like me asking you if you put any value on the lives of school children who get

killed in schools by some nut case with a gun, and what is my opinion on gun laws. /smh

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The pro-choice people want to give parents the choice of whether or not to put their diseased baby on life support or not. If it's going to die anyway, many parents don't want to extend their babies suffering.

So you are into euthanasia ? Killing the baby is worse than giving it a chance ? So diseased people don’t have a right to life? I’m sure Thomas Malthus would be so proud of your particular virtue signaling.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So you are into euthanasia ?

It's not euthanasia.

Killing the baby is worse than giving it a chance ?

It's not killing babies.

So diseased people don’t have a right to life?

I didn't say that. I think you have a reading comprehension problem. Either that or you're being willfully obtuse, or you're just plain lying.

All of this is about non-viable fetuses and babies. Do you want to force a non-viable baby to be stuck with needles and threaded with tubes and/or operated on against its parent's wishes, and against a doctor's recommendation?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

First of all if you have an abortion you should be responsible for burying the fetus. Just because people don't get to see it doesn't mean it is a clump of cells. Maybe if people see the results then they will appreciate life much more.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"The scariest moment for these fetus killers who kill for poor reasons, on their death bed they will be confrontrd.by the people the terminated.

They will say mom, this is what I would have looked like and could have become.

One question mom

Why?"

Lmfaaaaooooooooooo!!

edit on 2-6-2019 by Jg513 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What part of this don’t you understand ?

As Christian Headlines reported, Fairfax, Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran proposed an abortion bill this week that would allow a woman to have an abortion while showing physical signs of labor if one doctor certified that her mental or physical health was at risk. I

www.christianheadlines.com...
So are you going to tell me that if the mother survived the birth then letting the baby die after giving birth is an acceptable thing?
edit on 3-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: eletheia

I didn't ask for the opinion of the British justice system. I asked if you put any value on the life of the unborn child. A child that both parents wanted and have prepared for only to lose at the last minute through no fault of their own. Abortion was not an option as they wanted the child.

What a crass question to ask!!!!

The Law deals with assaults and crimes......personal opinions dont come into it.

Its like me asking you if you put any value on the lives of school children who get

killed in schools by some nut case with a gun, and what is my opinion on gun laws. /smh

Neatly dodged.

Appears abortion is ok as long as it's the mothers choice to kill an unborn child but if someone takes that choice out of her hands it rankles with you.

Whats the difference?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Not always true. My girlfriend was preggo most of 2013 when we had our first kid in September of that year and then in February of 2014 we found out she was preggo again and she doesn't enjoy being pregnant so she wasn't happy AT ALL. She said she didn't want to deal with being pregnant again and so soon and told me to give her the money for an abortion. She knows I would never ever agree to that. There was no way she was going to abort our kid just because she didn't want to be pregnant so soon after the previous pregnancy. She knew it wasn't going to happen so she accepted the fact we were going to have another one and it was my choice, then it eventually became our choice after I talked some sense into her. She's completely happy and thankful that I did not let her about our sweet little girl. She finished 3s preschool last week, she's so smart and I swear to santa Jesus god that she just might be a comedian. She is sooooo funny and knows how to use sarcasm, she can clown on you and you don't even realize it until you stop and think, "did she just burn me?" By the time you realize that she starts laughing at you. Just this past weekend she rode her bike without training wheels for the first time. She'll be 5 in November, she's totally healthy, she will be short like some women on my mom's side. She is 40" tall and weighs 37 pounds. Her brother who is 15 months older is 50" tall and around 60 pounds. She is going to take part in The Minnesota Wild let's play hockey camp this summer. He also plays hockey, we all do. Lol. It's moments like this when my wife puts her head on my shoulder, grabs my hand and squeezes and just says "thank you thank you thank you" over and over and that's all she has to say and I know exactly what she's thanking me for. But I thank her too. Moments like this, the moments in the future wouldn't be possible if I just gave her that money that day so my little girls life could be terminated. So I like to think guys have a choice in the matter too. I honestly don't think anybody should have a choice except in those situations where the mother most likely will die or the baby is showing signs of severe birth defects. It's really the child's choice and we need to assume the baby would want to live.

My feeling is that the people who are fine with abortions and claim to support the woman's choice are a bit racist against black people and they might not realize it. I know some legit racists who do admit they are racist and proud and they are 100% for abortion! They don't care about the woman's choice AT AL? They just know that minorities, especially in the AA population, they get more abortions than white women. It's not even close and they want these colored women to keep getting abortions or their population will explode if abortions are outlawed. I THINK there is a bit of this thinking going on with the "I support the woman's choice" group of people. I know pro-choice people and they are white and I've heard them use the N word, make fun of minorities, call Hispanics "beaners" but on Facebook, in public in a crowd they would never say ANY of that and wouldn't admit it if someone called them out on it. Right now, these same people have talked about this subject all month and they support the woman's choice. And all I think is "yeah right, I wonder why you support the woman's choice? Because you know most of the women getting abortions are the "N" you closet racist POS" I'd bet every last dollar in my wallet that every single person on this board who is pro-choice or support only the woman's choice, her body her choice crap have all used the N word directed at a colored person, but not loud enough for the person to hear. Your pro-choice is a racist choice. End of story! If abortions taking place were by 90% of white women, I guarantee the pro-choice people at this moment would be screaming abortion is murder.

I know I replied to you gallop but most of this isn't directly for you. lol I don't post much and if I'm getting something out, it's all coming out in one comment. I couldn't imagine my life without my little girl. My wife and I agreed that we'd never tell her that mom wanted to abort her. Lol that sounds so rediculous.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jg513
"The scariest moment for these fetus killers who kill for poor reasons, on their death bed they will be confrontrd.by the people the terminated.

They will say mom, this is what I would have looked like and could have become.

One question mom

Why?"

Lmfaaaaooooooooooo!!

There is an old story about being confronted by those you killed when on your death bed

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

I’m not sure that would work lol..

At one point obviously it is just a clump of cells visibly..

Then later we have a tail and look amphibious..

So I’m not sure that would have the reaction you desire..

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MNnativeamer

That is literately ridiculous...

You should really try watching some form of media that isn’t so laughable it plays the whole “abortions are really meant to target black people... even though way more white women have abortions..”

Is there a rightwing talking point that doesn’t equal “I know you are but what am I”??

People say conservatives are racist, because most are..

Conservative= uphold the traditions of the past..

Racism is the tradition of our past..

...so what is the republican counterpoint??

I’m not a racist!! Your the racist!!!

I didn’t collide with the Russians, Hillary colluded with the Russians!!”

Lol

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

There is an old story about being confronted by those you killed when on your death bed

Wonder where that came from .......... Nobody's ever come back from the dead

to say so!!!

So is it fact? or fiction?

Or some nut's wild imagination on planting a guilt trip

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

So where should women send their used tampons to be tested to ensure they didn't miscarry a fertilized egg?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12
a reply to: JoeGee

First of all if you have an abortion you should be responsible for burying the fetus. Just because people don't get to see it doesn't mean it is a clump of cells. Maybe if people see the results then they will appreciate life much more.

Did you know that a coil (used as a contraception method) does not prevent conception? The coil basically makes the womb inhabital so aborts the clump of dividing cells.

Are there any women or men on here that are opposed to abortion but use a coil to prevent pregnancy?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

to say so!!!

The ancient story was used as a horror tale and guilt trip.
Dead people dont come back, but before the gates of heaven are open, since heaven isn't open borders, you will.be judged.
And killing is a serious offence.
Thou shall not kill

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

to say so!!!

The ancient story was used as a horror tale and guilt trip.
Dead people dont come back, but before the gates of heaven are open, since heaven isn't open borders, you will.be judged.
And killing is a serious offence.
Thou shall not kill

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Do you not eat then?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join