It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you Pro-Choicers

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What I want to know is... at an age when you knew you were too young to raise a baby, why weren't the pair of you using contraception? Or did you try and messed it up (which is more understandable) When I was that same age my boyfriend and I knew to put on a condom!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I believe the OP here is speaking to the relative inconvenience of an unplanned pregnancy. And of course all the pro choice people here are going on about the issues of rape and incest. I feel personally that rape is another story as is incest, but the fact that pro choice abortion industry is so fiercely pushing the up to the last minute before birth abortions is something we should as a society address because it really is infanticide. I wonder what the statistics really are of pregnancies being a danger to the woman one minute before birth ?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And then there’s the whole thing of the doctor and the mom deciding after birth if she wants to keep it ???? I mean isn’t that where adoption cones on ? That whole Virginia gov announcement of keeping the infant “comfortable” while they decide is unconscionable for a developed society.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

but the fact that pro choice abortion industry is so fiercely pushing the up to the last minute before birth abortions is something we should as a society address because it really is infanticide.

Show me one US State that has laws that allow for a healthy viable fetus to be aborted on demand.

That whole Virginia gov announcement of keeping the infant “comfortable” while they decide is unconscionable for a developed society.

Show me one US State that allows doctors to execute a healthy new born baby. Show me one US State that doesn't allow parents of children on life support to decide to terminate life support when there is no chance of recovery.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Apparently not... you don’t think your first fetus’s life matters.... if someone kills your daughter, would you be ok with them waling free?? Hell no..

So you don’t think you deserve any punishment for murdering your first child?!?!

So should every other murderer in jail be freed as well?!?!

( of course abortion is not murder, but be consistent... if it is murder it was murder when you did it too)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

None of that is true..

Pro-life conservatives know they get zero play from what people actually want..

The normal until the 3rd trimester.. I would bet that less than .001% of American liberals would vote otherwise..

“They want abortion till the last second, or afterward (double lol)”..

Is the ridiculous place they take the argument because they think they will win..

Because they will win that argument.. the thing is there is no one opposing them..

Just like basically every other conservative talking point, they frame the argument as something no one actually wants..

And the sheeple just lap it up.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Lol show me one conservative talking point that in any way resembles what ANY elected democrat has proposed....

The green new deal= Made no mention at all of planes, cows nor any of the rest.. the AOC campaign made a joke about “well we can’t get to bet zero because we can’t stop getting cows to fart”.. but then Fox News pretends that’s a platform.. lol

No one wants the government to take all the guns..

No one wants totally open borders..

No one wants pedophiles..

No one wants abortion till the last second or after..

It is just them framing the argument in a way they think they win, and people to stupid to actually see what the other side wants.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

What are you saying? You get to have an abortion when its convenient for yourself but not for anyone else? Do you now consider yourself a murderer/accomplice to murder for the earlier abortion?
edit on 2-6-2019 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm right leaning Centerist. First off ovum are alive and if fertilized will become a baby right? But once a month mother nature aborts a perfect egg! All men y'all masterbate right? Well you just aborted a couple hundred million living sperm. Abortion to a certain point is just a clump of cells. It's a women's issue not a man's period. If any of you Christian's were actually practicing what you're preaching you wouldn't be Preaching. All Jesus wanted was people to know if the believed in him then they would have ever lasting life in good. Passing judgement on others goes against his teachings. The only one that would need to pass judgement is st Pete at the pearly gates. It has nothing to do with your mortal soul. So Christian's stop being social justice warriors for Christ, he is all powerful! Fricken Hippocrates

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And when that doesn't work you'll have to ban birth control.

The only one talking this nonsense is you. I am at least glad you think abortion as it is today needs to change.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

So if I show you a top Democrat wearing a shirt that states "I don't believe in borders" will you retract this post?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Exactly

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

How about show me a policy proposal..

Or anyone with any authority in the democrat party making the case for abolishing our borders...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OGMechDaddy
I'm right leaning Centerist. First off ovum are alive and if fertilized will become a baby right? But once a month mother nature aborts a perfect egg! All men y'all masterbate right? Well you just aborted a couple hundred million living sperm.

Are sperm unique individuals, or are they merely the same as skin cells, part of a multicellular organism? Same with ovum.

Is a fertilized egg a unique living creature or is it merely a part of another multicellular individual?

This has nothing to do with Christianity or God, it's about science, and society, and the idea that ending the life of another human is wrong without just cause.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

How about show me a policy proposal..

Or anyone with any authority in the democrat party making the case for abolishing our borders...

This is what you said.

No one wants totally open borders

Changing the goalposts 1 post in. No reason to continue with you as nothing that is supplied will ever be enough and you will simply demand something more.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SookiechachaThis is what I’m referring to and yes he did say it and it’s where the pro choice agenda is trying to go
www.christianheadlines.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It doesn’t seem even remotely curious that none of the things you hate the democrat party for wanting to do, no elected democrat has ever said they wanted to do???

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I can show you a State with already proposed bills for extreme late trimester abortions

Virginia’s Governor Ralph Northam (D) defended a proposed abortion bill in Virginia that allows a pregnant woman to abort her child up until the moment of birth by taking it a step further. As Christian Headlines reported, Fairfax, Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran proposed an abortion bill this week that would allow a woman to have an abortion while showing physical signs of labor if one doctor certified that her mental or physical health was at risk

www.christianheadlines.com...
And yep it was Virginia
So who are the people proposing bills such as this ???
And here is thee specific statement the governor made ... and um oops he didn’t really mean it or what ?

"In this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," he continued. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

edit on 2-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

See my example of the proposed Virginia bill which confirms they are considering infanticide after birth. I’ve posted the specific statement of the governor. Next time you want to be all snarky... just take it to someone else ... I have no use for this kind of blatant willful ignorance .

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I asked you to show me one state that allows a viable healthy fetus to be aborted. What makes you think that that law is talking about a viable fetus?

If a women is carrying a non-viable fetus I don't care if she's in labor. It's better that the fetus dies in the womb that suffer on life support, when everyone knows that it will not survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join