It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to respond to Trumps economic fascism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't know tariffs? You mean the a fancy word for taxes in or out?

Sorry, I'm not a gullible flyover who is won over by a over glorified word of an inflated duty charge in a trade war.

But hey, you still don't even know the end game, but it sure sounds like Trump has brainwashed you into what he says on TV.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I swear you guys on the left really really seem to have a hard time understanding what Fascism. All the while most of you guys are for implementing fascism to silence any that dont agree with you.

I remember you from years ago watching you post, you use to be pretty level headed and balanced. But since Trump has been elected you have completely gone off the rails, its almost like you have completely lost the ability to reason or think things through unless it lines up with your point of view.

If Trump is attached to it , you lose it.

I dont know what has happened with so many on the left, that this affliction seems to be so prevalent, but its disturbing, and its tearing you guys apart. The lot of you are on the verge of no return if you keep pushing this agenda and mindset.

You dont seem to understand how the stock market works, or international trade either, judging by what youve posted here, but you speak on it like all the sudden youre an athority.

Its my unprofessional opinion that you need to take a break, a break from media, a break from ATS, a break from social media. Just take a week or so to stop all intake of news or politics and re-center yourself.

Youve gone well past discussion, and are deeply into "rantings of a mad man" territory

I say this as a fellow human being, Im sure your family and friends around you can see it too, take a break

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

But hey, you still don't even know the end game, but it sure sounds like Trump has brainwashed you into what he says on TV.

And the TV and social media have brainwashed you guys into thinking youre the only ones with the True answers, and that everything Cheetoh Jesus does is an affront to humanity.

Glass houses and all that

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I don't even have an antenna on my TV, and rarely even browse MSM sites.

I browse where it matters, I grew up with the internet, I know the darkest alleys and where news actually comes from. I do however like to open CNN and fox and laugh at how different their front pages are after a big story about Trump is made.

And 'you guys', you mean me who has never actually admitted my political stance ever on this site, how am I one of 'those guys'?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Not glass houses.

Insane asylums.

I agree with your last two posts... I've had lifelong friends and family members that used to be able to debate both sides of a subject just lose their damn minds since 2016.

I'm not sure if it's just proof that mainstream media is a remarkably good programming tool?

Or something else?

I honestly don't get it.

I've been an independent most of my life politically... voted on both sides of the aisle based on their platform since 1984.

I'm a far right zealot now to some of the same people...

Who were debating the exact same things 30 years ago.

It's getting... odd in America now.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
China is only a communist state in the sense that communism is the apparatus they used to seize control and consolidate their power to create a totalitarian state. The Chinese government, at this very moment, is going after young, influential Marxists and dispatching of them because they dared to question their actions and intent.

And you, posting your criticisms freely on the internet without any fear of reprisal, have the audacity to call Trump a fascist. Trump is many things, but he is not a fascist. You are being used by the same very kind of evil in power in China that you think are on your side and are busy disappearing people exactly like you.

Time to draw in your first breath of reality.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Are you an American?

If so, what happened to you that makes you support totalitarian China?

Is the left in our country that far gone?

www.industryweek.com...

edit on 31-5-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is about the ONLY aspect that I agree with Trump. China needs to be heeled. Its not a level playing field and that has to stop. The theft of intellectual property is rampant and the only thing we can do Is impose tariffs

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Aww, poor China.

Who cares

AMERICA FIRST!!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The topic is inherently about Willtell's view freetrade, tariffs, protectionism, etc. I don't know how my posts could possibly be off-topic or inappropriate. I am simply adding context to our discussion about freetrade vs economic fascism.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If implementing tariffs consider fascism then I guess every country is fascist.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
All games. They're all in bed together. Here's a hint. If the super powers ever truly beef with each other , you'll see them pull out the Antarctica treaty. Til then, it's all just games to create enemies for citizens to focus on , so if they do anything to their own ppl/or get caught for anything , they can "blame the enemy "... Just like "terrorists "

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Um, you are aware Huawei was spying, right? 🙄

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Nyiah

And you are forgetting a few things...

Like without access to American markets China will eat itself in a decade.

If they stopped buying our Ag, they will be eating themselves a lot sooner.

Because you are also forgetting that although there is a big market for our agricultural products in China, they are not the only customer on the planet.

Vietnam Sweatshop 2.0 isn't a concern here... tackling China to get a decent trade deal is.

Focus.

Nonsense.

With the growing economic markets for example in Africa, which China has poured trillions of investment into, China won't need the U.S. in a decade.

Russia has already stepped up agricultural production and export to China. Russia is one of the largest producers in the world now.

Not to mention they are dumping the dollar on trade.

All this is going to achieve is higher prices for Americans and lack of access to certain goods.

Personally I don't care, I have enough money to carry on as normal, not all Americans do.

On the positive note, there will be plenty of soy for Americans to eat now, and it will be cheap.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Sorry, I'm not a gullible flyover who is won over by a over glorified word of an inflated duty charge in a trade war.

Yeah we're just a bunch of podunks out here.
You know:
We grow your food.
Send you our water.
Build your rockets.
Fight your wars.
Allow you to play in our backyards.
Your lucky we haven't just pushed you all into the oceans at this point.

Typical costal leftist.
It's this toxic mentally that has ruined California, Florida, New York, New Jersey, etc, etc, etc. Then you morons move out here and bring that same toxic BS with you. Congratulations on resembling a virus...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
to willtell:

Petard meet Hoist.

the America first agenda is Long over due, or maybe it's too late, I hope not.

The USA was nice after WWII, and helped rebuild the world, we did not "HAVE" to.

Now we are the scourge of the world because we helped a great many get back on their feet.

We also used Nuclear weapons.

sometimes great pain comes before great joy.

(some women really are wise)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I don't even have an antenna on my TV, and rarely even browse MSM sites.

I browse where it matters, I grew up with the internet, I know the darkest alleys and where news actually comes from. I do however like to open CNN and fox and laugh at how different their front pages are after a big story about Trump is made.

And 'you guys', you mean me who has never actually admitted my political stance ever on this site, how am I one of 'those guys'?

I know the darkest alleys and where news actually comes from

Ever consider that my be root cause of your not understanding ?

You "wear the shoes" well
Folks just recognize that fact.
However , you are correct in one aspect .
I will give you that much
Due to geopolitical constraints , you can never fully be "one of those guys"

edit on 6/1/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Um, you are aware Huawei was spying, right? 🙄

Americans wining about spying makes me laugh

www.eff.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundOfZilvah

Spying is bad no matter who is doing it. It isn't any freaking better because our government or a commie zombie company is doing it.

Calling it whining is downplaying a very serious problem faced by everyone living in the US.

You may live in a small Swedish town where you don't have to worry about this...oh wait...yes you do.

You should climb off that Swedish mountain of ego. Oxygen seems thin up there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join