It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz Encounters Documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
But over the years I think we can conclude that this consistent maneuverability pattern seems to point to a technology far ahead of ours.

Great post 101. Yes, it is much easier to believe tick tacks and such are alien than human.
Because we know that ET has to be more advanced just to get here.
And we have seen no proof whatsoever that human technology is that advanced.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

We also, and deliberately so, have no proof that these craft are alien, this is the ancient quagmire of Ufology

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
4 eye witnesses, 3 of them have gone public (albeit one of them does not seek publicity)...

... you do start to wonder…

Yeah, many of us are wondering LOTS of things, Guesty.

Fravor insists that witnesses are lying if they claim authorities boarded the ship, confiscated evidence and demanded the witnesses remain silent. But these comments were edited out of Jeremy Corbell's current YT video of the McMenamins UFO festival this year when Fravor, Knapp and Corbell shared the stage.

So Fravor seems to be strutting around with supreme confidence and calling the shots, but since it was (as he stated) his first and ONLY public appearance, shouldn't such important accusations be preserved for all to see?

Here's the edited video accompanied by a veritable tsunami of unquestioning (and therefore utterly redundant) nodding-dog comments:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

So Fravor seems to be strutting around with supreme confidence and calling the shots, but since it was (as he stated) his first and ONLY public appearance, shouldn't such important accusations be preserved for all to see?

Indeed. Yes!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So Gary Voorhis says that 2 plain clothes men helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Princeton.

www.youtube.com...

and Patrick Hughes says that 2 men in uniform helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Nimitz.

www.youtube.com...

But these could be the same 2 men who had just changed clothes to add confusion to the ranks.

Why bother to send one helicopter to get the "Banger" bricks and another to get the destroyers bricks?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: links

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
For anyone who missed it, Gary gave updated info that was wrong in his original interview video.

Pinned by The Nimitz Encounters

Gary Voorhis1 month ago

The edit was to update anything we find out to wrong or misleading. In the original, my comments about the USO were based on the information i got from a junior tech. Since then I have spoken to the POIC and he explained what was going on at the time and how this information could not be accurate. So we relayed this to you. If we get reliable info on the USO or if I can get ahold of the tech that told me about it we will post another edit. I hope this can clear up any confusion about this edit. Thank you all for your support and keep being critical. I will never flame anyone for disagreeing or questioning anything in this video.

The updated video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is also the "man overboard!" video, for anyone who missed that.

www.youtube.com...

I was just in that area Sunday, right off the bottom tip of Catalina on a whale watching cruise. Saw plenty of dolphins, but no UFO's. No whales either, guess they wanted more money before they agreed to show up.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How about a brand new video that is not even here yet but is still 8 hours away.

www.youtube.com...

Premieres Oct 20, 2019

Meet navy vet AD1(AW) Ryan Weigelt. Ryan was present on the USS Princeton (CG-59) during the tic tac encounters of November, 2004. He was a helicopter maintenance training instructor. As a member of the squadron assigned to the ship with HSL-43 Detachment 5, the “Battlecats”, Ryan was a LPO or leading petty officer, training up to 20 people pre-deployment on the operations and maintenance of the SH-60B Seahawks. Ryan’s navy career spanned 15 years before he left the service in 2012. His extensive expertise in Sea Hawk system maintenance and operations covers all aspects of the anti-submarine helicopters. During the workups off San Diego, Ryan witnessed several very unusual events that lend credence to the reports from the other navy vets as told in the Nimitz Encounters documentary. Listen as Ryan recounts those events for the first time. I conducted this interview Friday October 11th. Ryan has provided me with his DD-214 Military Separation Papers and I have photo’s proving his navy career. He was an aviation machinists’ mate petty officer first class, anti-submarine warfare operator.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
How about a brand new video that is not even here yet but is still 8 hours away.

www.youtube.com...

Premieres Oct 20, 2019

Meet navy vet AD1(AW) Ryan Weigelt. Ryan was present on the USS Princeton (CG-59) during the tic tac encounters of November, 2004. He was a helicopter maintenance training instructor. As a member of the squadron assigned to the ship with HSL-43 Detachment 5, the “Battlecats”, Ryan was a LPO or leading petty officer, training up to 20 people pre-deployment on the operations and maintenance of the SH-60B Seahawks. Ryan’s navy career spanned 15 years before he left the service in 2012. His extensive expertise in Sea Hawk system maintenance and operations covers all aspects of the anti-submarine helicopters. During the workups off San Diego, Ryan witnessed several very unusual events that lend credence to the reports from the other navy vets as told in the Nimitz Encounters documentary. Listen as Ryan recounts those events for the first time. I conducted this interview Friday October 11th. Ryan has provided me with his DD-214 Military Separation Papers and I have photo’s proving his navy career. He was an aviation machinists’ mate petty officer first class, anti-submarine warfare operator.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

So here we have another Princeton shipmate claiming that a helicopter landed and plain suited men got off and confiscated evidence.

He claims they were wearing plain flight suits, the type given out to helicopter passengers. He claims they were Air Force men because of their uniforms underneath.

A couple other odd things went on as you will learn in the video.

Like the others, he also says the tic tack video was much longer than the edited one we see now.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

The video has now been seen almost 11,000 times in less than a day. It has 16 dislikes. All 16 have probably come from our friends here on ATS who are trying so hard to discount the whole thing.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join