It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be looking at real disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The elite may not even be getting a choice nowa reply to: zatara

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
That I agree witha reply to: KiwiNite

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The payoff for the powers that be is to start building all the new technology that comes with disclosurea reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I agree for proper disclosure it will have to be gooda reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You understand my feeling about ita reply to: charlyv

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow I understand you are passionate about this but wouldn't you agree that this would be good for humanitya reply to: turbonium1

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I like your approacha reply to: Blue Shift

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I kind of disagree with that, it had to happen sooner or later. Right now would be a great time to make the changes in humanity that will followa reply to: 1point92AU

While I respect someone's right to disagree I feel you need to qualify this a bit more. What is it that you see where the US federal government is taking a step forward to make changes in humanity and more specifically how does UFO disclosure benefit humanity? I don't see the correlation between the two.

You actually believe the US government is openly and willingly allowing information out without there being a hidden motive and agenda?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
My point being, if we get real honest disclosure for the entire human race that we have actually been building a relationship with them so to speak, all of humanity will get to find out about our true history, maybe technological advancements that are helpful and beneficial to humanity , new ways of dealing with our energy and waste problems. More advanced medical knowledge about ourselves, obviously we would have to study all these things with an objective eye, but betterment of ourselves is the goal right?as a whole, a reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DonVoigt
www.foxnews.com...

I find the language used by Mellon in your link rather interesting. I also suspect if the coordinated information campaign (NYT, WaPo,Fox etc) is truly about "disclosure" we may be being prepped for something other than E.T.---as in something along the lines of the inter-extra-ultra-parralel dimensional sort. Now Mellon's quote:

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

See what he did there?

Isn't this the conclusion of Vallee's novel Fastwalker?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"A MYSTERIOUS moving light has been spotted in the sky above multiple cities in China, fuelling speculation that Beijing is secretly testing a new nuclear missile. www.thesun.co.uk... "It was during this time that so-called UFOs appeared in the provinces from Bohai Bay to Xinjiang,"

Here is the video spread over the Chinese video platform www.youtube.com...

That is from the East China Sea to Kazakhstan's border, across all China that is slightly bigger than USA.

The Chinese media tries to explain it with a new missile test. If so, why should the military provided information asks the question "Do you believe in UFOs?"
Of course many people do believe in UFOs in China, including Buddhist monks who wrote about ET contact to happen around 2012.

edit on 4-6-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Whilst I firmly and vehemently believe in other life (advanced or just basic) in the galaxy/universe, I also believe that NONE of the said life forms have the capability to traverse the stars. Aliens are real, space crafts capable of interstellar travel- not so much.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotSoBigG
Whilst I firmly and vehemently believe in other life (advanced or just basic) in the galaxy/universe, I also believe that NONE of the said life forms have the capability to traverse the stars. Aliens are real, space crafts capable of interstellar travel- not so much.

I'm pretty sure that humans before invention of flight were also saying that only birds and bugs can fly

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

(post by TheZOGnald removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NotSoBigG

the physics principles are already known: Alcubierre drive or warp drive is already being researched by NASA. Wormhole is more difficult but not impossible.

We had only 5000 years recorded history and we advanced to space flight (I believe we were helped). How about civilizations that lasted for hundreds of thousands or more years?

Our recorded books, such as the Bible, have instances of such encounters (Ezekiel 1 wheeled flying vehicles, Elijah chariot of fire). The Indians also have vimanas, although I am not proficient in their books.
edit on 5-6-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
a reply to: turbonium1
You need to do some actual research and reading. Read “passport to Magonia”by Jacque Vallee or “wonders in the sky”, by him and Chris Aubeck and you’ll see HUNDREDS of instances of people from the ancient past to the 19th century encountering weird objects and beings.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?crid=RJPRB17GO4CT&keywords=jacque+vallee&qid=1559470987&s=boo ks&sprefix=Jacque+%2Cstripbooks%2C193&sr=1-1
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?crid=RJPRB17GO4CT&keywords=jacque+vallee&qid=1559470987&s=bo oks&sprefix=Jacque+%2Cstripbooks%2C193&sr=1-6

The documentation isn't there, to support your claim. That's the problem here.

Show me where aliens are documented, over the past centuries, if you can. Prove your claim.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Disclosure" is when somebody tells you something that you already believe. If they don't tell you what you already believe, they're lying disinformation agents.

"It's tests of our own very advanced technology."
"Liar! It's aliens!"

"It's aliens."
"Liar! It's Satan's evil demons in disguise!"

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I'm pretty sure that humans before invention of flight were also saying that only birds and bugs can fly

You should read more. The old myths are full of people and gods flying around. Even Jesus Christ himself was said to have physically ascended into Heaven, I suppose like Superman flying up to punch a meteor.

But other ET civilizations that can travel between stars? We don't know of any, and won't know any different until we find one. If we ever do. Which, knowing what we know now about how vast space is, what it's filled with, and the limits we have within it, is very unlikely.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
We've never seen aliens, or proven aliens exists, so why believe aliens exist, without any valid proof at all, is quite nonsensical.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join