It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be looking at real disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
I honestly believe in the extra dimensional theory.
Now to disclosure. Just what can the government disclose, 1. they are not us. 2. the government does not know where they come from. 3. the government has absolutely no control over what they do and in that statement the government must admit impotence.
I'll give you the government statement of disclosure:-"We know ufos are real". That's it.
What else can they say?
Don't say they've got crashed ufos, they aint.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Bluebeam? You mean that secret agenda everyone knows about? : )

Between the "Everything not human is demons!" meme and all the conflicting stories of UFO origins and other fringe madness, I have no clue.

But something is up ...and it's weird to have the MSN tell us UFOs are not only real, but a serious matter of national security.

Good times for weird chasers!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

When real disclosure will happen, announced by the us government I am afraid there is an agenda at play. I am afraid that it may well be part of conditioning the population for an alien war. Or to collect funds for making weapons against an alien threat. Did this attp forum not designated aliens and ufoos as hostile..? Anyways...I hope not and the disclosure will lead to a wonderful future for all earthlings, an earth without cancer and other incuraable deceases, flying cars and hunger something from the past. But no wonderful how this seems, I am afraid that certain powerful people will prevent this from happening... just because it will hurt their bankaccount and/or powerplay.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: DonVoigt

When real disclosure will happen, announced by the us government I am afraid there is an agenda at play. I am afraid that it may well be part of conditioning the population for an alien war. Or to collect funds for making weapons against an alien threat. Did this attp forum not designated aliens and ufoos as hostile..? Anyways...I hope not and the disclosure will lead to a wonderful future for all earthlings, an earth without cancer and other incuraable deceases, flying cars and hunger something from the past. But no wonderful how this seems, I am afraid that certain powerful people will prevent this from happening... just because it will hurt their bankaccount and/or powerplay.

That would be disclosure for the WHOLE world not just us citzens. You can programme and cheat regular people but it's much harder to play game of deception against your adversaries and their intelligence.
It's most likely no secret for Russia or China but it looks like they want US to be the messenger. Perhaps the USA has blood on hands in this matter and they want them to clean it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Bluebeam? You mean that secret agenda everyone knows about? : )

Between the "Everything not human is demons!" meme and all the conflicting stories of UFO origins and other fringe madness, I have no clue.

But something is up ...and it's weird to have the MSN tell us UFOs are not only real, but a serious matter of national security.

Good times for weird chasers!

Yes, I mean that secret agenda everyone knows about, that has been perverted and most laugh at. It could be, but I agree with you 100% that something is up and it's not going to be our space brothers coming here to spread love and joy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
UFOs have come out of the fringe and into the mainstream

The conspiracy theorists were right all along.

UFOs have finally come out of the fringe and into the mainstream. Multiple stories have appeared in major media outlets. There is congressional interest. Pilots, radar operators and intelligence officers involved in these encounters and investigations are going on the record, calling for action. It’s difficult to avoid the conclusion that there’s a bigger picture here. The pace of events is picking up, and we seem to be building up to something. Something is happening. Something new. Something big.

I just don't trust all this is being admitted without a payoff for the powers that be. It may just be me, but I don't thing the "Something new. Something big." is going to be a good something for the average person. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: DonVoigt
www.foxnews.com...

I find the language used by Mellon in your link rather interesting. I also suspect if the coordinated information campaign (NYT, WaPo,Fox etc) is truly about "disclosure" we may be being prepped for something other than E.T.---as in something along the lines of the inter-extra-ultra-parralel dimensional sort. Now Mellon's quote:

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

See what he did there?

Yeah, the kind of capabilities seen by witnesses and experiencers:
1.Ability to literally phase in or out of physical reality(to the point where bullets and missiles literally go through the craft of being)
2:Literally “popping” into and out of our physical aerospace
3:A good number of accounts of craft being “bigger on the inside than the outside”.
4:Time slowing down to the point where days or weeks may occur when with the beings but only minutes or hours have passed here.

This means the beings have either literal control of time/space or don’t come from this universe or dimension(or both).

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

IF...big IF in my mind.. there was only one of the thousands of UFO sightings and abduction claims that actually was someone/thing from another planet/system/galaxy/universe its mind boggling to me.

Part of me doesn’t believe for a second that more than 2 people in the US Govt could have definitive undeniable proof of ET tech/bio existence and not have leaked it out to the masses. Not in today’s world. I also find it hard to believe that any being with the knowledge and power to come here from “not Earth” would choose to only communicate with governments. The one part of our society that is broken and most ineffective. Hell, seeking out religious leaders over govt leaders would be the better choice.

Anyway, yes, I’m a skeptic for a variety of reasons. But, I learned long ago and have applied it to many situations; “what if they are right?” What if just 1% of 1% of the sightings/encounters were real? That’s pretty amazing to consider.

Until I’m convinced (and it’s going to take more than verbal disclosure) I’ll keep watching the Arizona skies, reading ATS, keep an open mind, and remain skeptical.

On a side note; my mom & sis we’re laying out in back yard late at night (Western NC) in the late 80’s and one of those pesky black triangles cruised silently over the house. After it’s gone my mom says to my sis, “uh, did you see that?” She responds, “yup”.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just the acknowledgement that there are intelligent entities on this Earth that were not born here, is enough of a first step.
Once that snowball starts to roll, there is no stopping how big it will get.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's sheer deception, on top of deception, and it seems to have worked perfectly, which is sad, and troubling....

Nobody on Earth has ever seen actual beings from 'beyond our planet'. Nobody even mentioned 'aliens', let alone claim to see aliens, or claim to have seen alien spacecrafts hover above Earth - over thousands of years.

Some people suggest aliens were painted/drawn/etc. in ancient times, on caves, on a sculpture, or so forth....

We don't even know if they are genuine, or not. If we could prove they are genuine, they depicted ancient Gods, or ancient mythology, which would match the ancient texts that described God, or Gods, who created Earth, and life on Earth.

NO ancient texts mention aliens from space coming to Earth, flying spacecraft above Earth and zipping out to space again, alien abductions, alien breeding human-alien hybrids, or whatever else!

Nobody mentioned aliens, until the 20th century, or so.

Aliens are mentioned every day, now. Grey aliens, green aliens, lizard aliens, semi-human aliens, and all sorts of other aliens, suddenly visit Earth, abduct humans, on and on......within the last 50-60 years!!!??

What a joke!

They always have an excuse, of course...

'Well, that's because we only recently developed nuclear weapons, which can destroy our whole planet, and the aliens saw us develop nuclear weapons, with super-powerful telescopes, or secretly dropped by, unseen. After they saw Earth's nuclear weapons were developed, and used, they started to come here, more and more....'

It's a totally ridiculous story, yet people buy it, like gullible fools.

Aliens 'care' about Earth. Instead of removing/destroying all of Earth's nuclear weapons, they perform 10 minute light shows over Arizona, and abduct humans, and breed with humans to create a hybrid species!

What does any of that have to do with nuclear weapons, is beyond me.

But it works, on gullible fools.

So now, to 'disclosure' of aliens....

After people believe aliens exist, without any proof they exist...

After people believe aliens landed/crashed on Earth, without any proof of any kind...

After people believe the government is 'hiding' the truth about aliens on Earth...

Who wouldn't believe in a great, final, 'disclosure' of aliens, as well?

Aliens work with the American military, on secret projects, underground, folks!

Only our authorities have contact with aliens, and nobody else! Aliens like to work with our governments, in secret.

The government is HIDING what they know about aliens from the people!

Any idea who was CREATING the alien fantasies in the first place? Any idea who gave little hints to us that they were hiding the 'truth' about aliens at Roswell. Any idea who let us see 'Project Blue Book'? Any idea who 'sees' all sorts of strange alien craft, flying near their own planes?

And who do you keep on demanding should 'disclose' the 'truth' about aliens, to the world?

They make up aliens crashing on Earth, make a silly cover story that nobody believes, which is the whole point of it, because then everyone believes they are 'hiding the truth' about aliens crashing on Earth...

Pile up story after story, and years later, everyone is screaming for the government to 'disclose' those damn aliens, because we all know aliens are real. So let's hear what they know about aliens, why they are here, what they want, are they good aliens, or bad aliens...

And all of this, without ever seeing any aliens yourself, or anyone you know seeing aliens, or one shred of proof that aliens even EXIST!!

A mind is, indeed, a terrible thing to waste. It's become a virtual pandemic, lately.

No mention of aliens in the 1600's, or 1700's, or 1800's, in Europe, in Asia, in America, or anywhere else.

300 years without a single mention of aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1
You need to do some actual research and reading. Read “passport to Magonia”by Jacque Vallee or “wonders in the sky”, by him and Chris Aubeck and you’ll see HUNDREDS of instances of people from the ancient past to the 19th century encountering weird objects and beings.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?crid=RJPRB17GO4CT&keywords=jacque+vallee&qid=1559470987&s=boo ks&sprefix=Jacque+%2Cstripbooks%2C193&sr=1-1
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?crid=RJPRB17GO4CT&keywords=jacque+vallee&qid=1559470987&s=bo oks&sprefix=Jacque+%2Cstripbooks%2C193&sr=1-6
edit on 2-6-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

for myself I'm pretty durn certain that their "promotional team" is IC-based and as such the deck is stacked in their favor.

You wouldn't be alone in that thought mate , the question is for what end , is it just the old crew feathering their nests while they can or is there something deeper at play ?

If nothing else it keeps things interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah, very interesting. The toast "may you live in interesting times" seems to be very apt for our point in history.

I have a theory, Mighty G, but first tell me if you can add anything to this list of "probables" given the data we currently possess:

Money grab, sociological control theory testing, insiders trying to force the truth out (their claim), government sponsored disclosure of extraterrestrial lifeforms, government sponsored disclosure of “interdimensional intelligences,” counter-intelligence operation to confuse/manipulate our adversaries...

Can you add anything to that?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

One more that member Tony S. posted elsewhere:

So if its not about the money in the main, then it appears to me that a group of former governement intelligence operatives have teamed up to form a consulting company to operate on behalf of the Government to drip-drab information to the public in the form of US Navy pilot, radar operators and video testimony.

And the question remains..........why? How does a slow reveal help the government? What do they hope to gain?

Based upon the governments history, the only answer that makes sense is to gin up public support for big increase in government funding for some astronomically expensive project. A "space force", a Moon base, a loony tunes one-way Mars expedition........space stations around earth and the moon and possibly mars to serve the "space fleet". R&D projects for improved propulsions systems.

Put another way, the government is soft-launching a campaign to the effect, "Hey Americans, we gotta a NEW threat in the form of 40' Tic-Tac UAP's that make our jet fighter force obsolete! We gotta spend Trillions on countering this threat! Buy UFO Alien War Bonds".

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Put another way, the government is soft-launching a campaign to the effect, "Hey Americans, we gotta a NEW threat in the form of 40' Tic-Tac UAP's that make our jet fighter force obsolete! We gotta spend Trillions on countering this threat! Buy UFO Alien War Bonds".

He's probably on point there , what better way to funnel more money into the M.I.C.

I can't add anymore to your list but I'll have a ponder on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think perhaps a fruitful line of investigation might be to research the crazy high tech aerospace patents recently filed by the Navy and associated with the names of Salvatore Cezar Pais and John Quincy St. Clair.

These include such ridiculous things as craft with EM resonance mass reduction, high frequency gravity wave generators and room temperature superconductors.

Then ponder why these Navy UFO sightings are happening during tightly controlled air / sea exercises specifically intended to test new detection and asset coordination systems.
edit on 2-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The thing is GUT they’re not even given us any kind of useful or sophisticated disclosure…just pedestrian stuff we’ve had for decades.

But its like fishing…throw out the net and you’ll get something.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This I agree with wholeheartedly, but like I said any step closer to disclosure is a step in the right directiona reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I kind of disagree with that, it had to happen sooner or later. Right now would be a great time to make the changes in humanity that will followa reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The day the US government does come clean about it it will be a global eventa reply to: Dmvr34

edit on Sun20196V201954930 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join