It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be looking at real disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

I haven't been able to contribute a lot around here lately, as I'm really busy in my personal life right now, but this is a clip I picked up, Fox news, nothing special, another new TV show about space ships and military pilots. Wouldn't it be funny if real disclose happened now.

The real difference I see in this show is that these are all supposedly credible military people and all.
Like I was saying I got a lot going on around me right now, so I may not be able to pop in here as often as I like, but I would like any thoughts anyone has on this.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Yes this is FULL blown Disclosure.
TODAY on Good Morning America!! Very mainstream

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Whoa, good find, reading now..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
FULL disclosure ?

No.

We may get hints, tidbits and the govt admitting to " unknown craft " but they'll never admit to the decades long cover ups and knowledge of E.T.

ETA : Oh Hell No. It's Delong. They're going to string you along like a stripper on payday, promising anything you want if you just give them more money.
edit on 31-5-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I always thought that disclosure would happen around the 50 year anniversary of landing on the moon for some reason. I would like to see whats what before I die.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I seriously doubt that disclosure would happen on a tv show being pitched to any network. This is more likely a cash grab of a tv show that will leave everyone empty and looking for the next tv show cash grab like all of the previous tv show cash grabs.

Don’t forget to buy the products they pitch on their cash grab tv show.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
At the end of the day, I believe ufos have been taken seriously for decades now when it comes to governments, militery, navy, pilots etc The overwhelming evidence points to that fact.

But what these ufos are, is something we just do not know. Aliens, inter dimensional, time travellers, secret militery craft, who knows! Admitting to the public that this is real is the first start.

But we just do not know what is going on here. Do some people know? Maybe, but maybe is not evidence.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I believe that we have around 3 years till people will really stop laughing at us believers. Well assuming that they were not programmed that badly.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
www.foxnews.com...

I find the language used by Mellon in your link rather interesting. I also suspect if the coordinated information campaign (NYT, WaPo,Fox etc) is truly about "disclosure" we may be being prepped for something other than E.T.---as in something along the lines of the inter-extra-ultra-parralel dimensional sort. Now Mellon's quote:

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.

See what he did there?

edit on 31-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
disclosure will be served by our visitors when they are ready for that.
I would think earth is a bio experiment like a zoo.
And thinking they would remove the locks on our cage is slim.
Or they could simple be us from the future, visiting the past in time machines piloted by advance bio drones.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I’m more in the mind that disclosure will be live breaking news, with them hovering all over major cities around the globe. Then, and only then.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First episode of this comes on tonight at 10/9 C on the History Channel...

Tune in.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
FULL disclosure ?

No.

We may get hints, tidbits and the govt admitting to " unknown craft " but they'll never admit to the decades long cover ups and knowledge of E.T.

ETA : Oh Hell No. It's Delong. They're going to string you along like a stripper on payday, promising anything you want if you just give them more money.
exactly. it's all a scam. they're just trying to get more money for gub'mnt contracts. does anyone really believe the government that for the last 6 decades has denied and rebuked anything and everything about"ufo's" just suddenly had a change of heart and decided to let the public in on it bcoz "it's the right thing to do"? I doubt it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, something IS obviously going on with the media due to some decision made in some star chamber, somewhere. UFOs have always been a serious phenomena though the stigma engendered by the intelligence agencies has been effective in marginalizing those of us interested in such things.

"Why now?" is the better question. A schedule? A coming event impossible to cover up? A pop musician somehow got the invisible puppet masters to see reason and let the useless eaters in on the secret?

Get some popcorn and prepare to have your paradigm hammered.
edit on 5/31/2019 by Baddogma because: grammar tard

edit on 5/31/2019 by Baddogma because: again

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: DAVID64
FULL disclosure ?

No.

exactly. it's all a scam. they're just trying to get more money for gub'mnt contracts. does anyone really believe the government that for the last 6 decades has denied and rebuked anything and everything about"ufo's" just suddenly had a change of heart and decided to let the public in on it bcoz "it's the right thing to do"? I doubt it.

No reason not to. The sightings are becoming too much for them to keep denying. Might as well let some truth go.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
I’m more in the mind that disclosure will be live breaking news, with them hovering all over major cities around the globe. Then, and only then.

Or maybe one big sphere that appears in the sky, maybe halfway to the Moon, and just sits there, freaking everybody out.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if public disclosure will happen right before they are officially declared a threat to security. The next “boogieman”, for when the ME is finally destroyed in its entirety.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Regardless if they admit to everything right away the big one is admitting it publicly, as accepted realitya reply to: DAVID64

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that it's becoming to often for then to continue denying

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well if they were an immediate threat and didn't communicate well, I doubt it would need disclosure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join