It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr Interview - FULL TRANSCRIPT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are witnessing the beginning of The BuellerGate Scandal 😎

There's more tainted evidence getting exposed next week 😎

The smoking bananas are becoming visible 🍌🚬🍌

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not sure what that means but if its anything like HIliarhea I do not have it. FTR I voted for Jill and just want this BS Russia investigation to be over so I can lambast him for actual crimes such as gaming the stock market with his "Tarriffs." Too many people want this whole cockamamie narrative to be true that they ignore the actual crap he does and go after him about Russia. Odd tho that Julian basically gave us the murdered S R to be his source but this still goes on. READ THE E-MAILS Be careful as some of them made me physically sick to my stomach. Trying to Deflect admitted Election fraud has become something that simpletons do and when asked to justify the treatment of the DNC to its constituents all I hear is but Orange man asked for Russia to release more e-mails. Too bad they murdered the one who LEAKED the friggin e-mails. Russia did not get Trump elected the blame rests firmly on the racist, crooked, and insulting DNC. Their treachery gave us Trump and trying to cook up a tale of garbage and vile to unseat a duly elected president is at best dishonorable and at worst Treasonous. Oh and thanks for not answering any questions posed to you by me I take your silence as a yes to all which makes me sad at the failure of the public school system where you grew up. Sadder still that you support racism and all the gates we can only talk about on RATS. Last attempt to reach your humanity from now on I would rather talk to a wall than someone who denies reality!

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join