It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr Interview - FULL TRANSCRIPT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are an impatient bugger aren't you!

Three years of investigation, two months of "investigating" the report on the investigation, ... And still no progress towards the two actions that might actually resolve their complaints...

There is definitely a circus and sideshow in town... If you manage to get out of the monkey cage, I'll save you some peanuts.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You keep talking about the investigation, then making excuses as to why Congress has no right to all the information from the investigations. And while ongoing cases and investigations are still swirling around, and vital questions are still unanswered, you're complaining that the Democrats, who have had the house majority for what 6 months?, aren't moving fast enough for you're liking.

You're so addicted to Trump's frantic, bait and switch news cycle, that you go into withdraws when news isn't moving fast enough for you.

Barr only exposed himself as the total, 100% partisan shill, hired to be Trump's Consigliere, by throwing Mueller under the yesterday. Cool your jets, boy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Congress has every right to all the information from the investigations.

Even the "out of context" and "2nd hand Rose" stuff.

They already have it too.

And, it's adding up to a "$0.00 refund canceled"

Are you "getting it" yet ? 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It looks like AG Barr has found some prosecutable crimes.

twitter.com...

I remember him saying that journalists who cross a "red line" could be jailed too.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RadioRobert

You keep talking about the investigation, then making excuses as to why Congress has no right to all the information from the investigations.

I've done no such thing. Where have I ever suggested they have no rights to see anything? Give a single instance.

They currently have access to everything except the grand jury records. Last I heard, the number of Democrats taking advantage of the SCIF to view it remains at zero. Any evidence to refute that?
They are free to petition the court to get the grand jury records unsealed. For that matter, so are you! Anyone can petition the court for that. Zero evidence suggests they have done that inspite of spending months complaining about it. Why is that?
They are free to subpoena Mueller and threaten him with contempt to learn from the horse's mouth-- they haven't done that in two+ months. Why is that?

They are addicted to "investigating" , but make no effort to get the things they say they are most upset at not having... It's bizarroland -- if you believe they and their complaints are sincere.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Boy, son....somebody doesn't think to highly of themselves do they?

We agree that Mueller needs to testify, and for different reasons. I want the truth, and would like for the very obvious lies from Mueller to be exposed. I also want to hear him smash the hopes and dreams of the left when he again states that Barr didn't mis-clarify his report.

Mueller has yet to face any questions from the opposing side, and it's clear he's scared to death about that.

I hope he is called.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

So many lies, so little time.

I know right.... Perhaps if the msm would shut up and report the news instead of lying about it we would have less lies, and less brainwashed fools who spout them on this site. Perhaps but most are still in the first stage which is Denial (which is also a river I hear) not too many have moved on to acceptance as once one has been brainwashed by someone realies it one has to re-examine every lie that one has spread based on said brainwashing, then apologize to everyone that one has spread said lie to which makes for an awkward situation at house parties. The fun really begins when you reach the step of retribution tho where one gets to seek justice against those that brainwashed them, it is a hootananny of good times. Redemption against those that manipulate one is more than satisfying I hope all that are brainwashed sheeple of the MSM (propaganda machine) get to experience that awakening as until one does you never realize what it is like to be alive and to think for oneself.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

You get you lofty insights from the "Q" thread? LOL

Where do you get yours? From the "Y" thread? Or the "B" thread or the ...... Although "lofty" is probably not a term one would use in respect to your "insight" partisan blather definitely but lofty or insightful not so much from what has been posted so far.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

" Odd, that's not the excuse the DOJ gave. "

The DOJ is Still Full of Obama Era Fifth Columnists working behind the Scenes to Undermine President Trumps Policies . In time , they Will All be Finally Purged . Until then , Barr will Still be Undermined by these Vermin . He's a Big Boy and can Deal with it IMO ........

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

A lot of what he said he read from the report.

So what he didnt write it.

He's the boss. He has staff for stuff like that.
Is this a foreign concept or something?

No. but he sounds like a puppet on a string, which points towards a bigger fireworks display than originally thought

I wonder what was really said in the Mueller Barr phone call

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I read the Mueller report. I don't need a bunch of "Q" conspiracy theorists to tell me what it says or what to think.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

.,,somebody doesn't think to highly of themselves do they?

I have no idea! But, if the shoe fits, wear it. Humility isn't a weakness.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So did I, Did you read the Page and Strozk testimony as well because I did? Did you like the part where she stated it was Obama who ordered it because I found that interesting? What part(a) of the Mueller report specifically refute your zany allegations? Did you read the e-mails that were released/leaked that started this? Did you like the part where the belittled the DNC base? Did you enjoy all the disgusting symbolism in them? Why do you feel an investigation into who released the e-mails and how they got them are more important than the content of the e-mails? Do you love the USA? Are you sad that a woman who was kicked off the Warren Commission for being too corrupt is not the president? A woman who recently declared that all sexual abuse victims have the right to be heard while in the past crucified those that alleged her disgusting husband abused them? Did you watch her demonize minorities on the senate floor? Do you respect that her mentor was a former Grand Wizard of the KKK? Did you read her racist ramblings in her "It takes a village" book? Did Trump hire and work with Russians to create a dossier on himself? Do you support her backdoor channel into her private server she provided China leading to the execution of our assets there? Do you support the Clinton foundations actions in Haiti?

edit on 1-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: spellcheck

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I read the Mueller report. I don't need a bunch of "Q" conspiracy theorists to tell me what it says or what to think.

What wasn't in it appears to be the big ol' ruskie in the room. I have a question for you and I hope you'll answer.

If we agree that Russia has had active operations to disrupt our election process isn't the apparent fact that the dossier relied on information from Russians "close to Putin" (much of which was easily disproven) something that team Mueller should have looked into and addressed in the report?

Does that not bother you or at least give you pause for reflection?
edit on 1-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think the Russians, instead of "backing both sides" resorted to "attacking both sides". They were successful in getting both teams to score touchdowns in the wrong endzone 😎

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not to mention the very powerful "Internet Research Agency"---you know, the ones Meuller made a point of to say that we should consider them "innocent until proven guilty" right before he said he could not exonerate POTUS of obstruction? Here's some of their actual work. Michael "Get In My Belly" Moore even promoted the hate Trump event and attended if I remember correctly.

edit on 1-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If we agree that Russia has had active operations to disrupt our election process isn't the apparent fact that the dossier relied on information from Russians "close to Putin" (much of which was easily disproven) something that team Mueller should have looked into and addressed in the report?

How does relate to the other?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ah, OCDS. It's a sad thing to see.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Depends on what the "definitions" mean 😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Significantly to anyone paying attention. No answer to the question then?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join