It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr Interview - FULL TRANSCRIPT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They've had since 18 April when the report was released... 24 March from Barr's initial brief... Tomorrow is 1June 2019...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Mueller is a Irrelevant Tool here . Logic used a Hammer on his LAME Partisan Ahass . ............

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

This 'aint checkers, son! This is multidimensional chess!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So you have nothing that would lead me to believe that Nadler and Co have subpoenaed Mueller in the past two months?

Anything that would demonstrate anyone from the same crew has actually petitioned the court to unseal the grand jury records? Or is that just a game, too?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I am just gonna take a Guess here and say that Herr Mueller's Government Pension is Foremost on his Mind Right Now . What's Money Worth to Anybody if you Cannot Spend it while Still being Able to Wipe your Own Ahass ? ,,,,Hmm......

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The drop-kick will be if Trump stops Bueller from testifying 😆😆😆😆😆😆

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

But you and others said Barr threw him under a bus when he released the 4 page summary 😆

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Danke Schoen Herr Fuchs......)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No I didn't,

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Or is that just a game, too?

For Bill Barr it is, apparently. More than 80 subpoenas have gone out, and been rejected. Even if the House chooses to file a court petition, there's no guarantee that Barr would honor the courts order. The DOJ ignored a court order to release Flynn transcripts and unredacted portions of the Michael portion of the Mueller report.

So much for "transparency".

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

" The DOJ ignored a court order to release Flynn transcripts and unredacted portions of the Michael portion of the Mueller report."

Redaction's in DOJ Reports are Enforced for Security Reasons . In Flynn's Case it was a matter of Names of Sources being Reveled at Risk to their Own Persons . Need to Know , Congress has NONE Here.........
edit on 31-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I often imagine when reading your intellectually flaccid opinions that you're the disingenuous David Brock (after the paid flunkies have abandoned the sinking Media Matters ship) having a public meltdown behind a disturbingly-named sock. Makes me giggle very time.

For those who have invested the time in research and understand the constitutional usurpation by deep state players affectionately known as Spygate, the following article by Jeff Carlson about the Barr interview won't tell you much you don't know if you've read the transcript, but it does lay the various points out nicely. Also an excellent primer for those who are newer to this research.

New Details on Spygate, Mueller & Ongoing Investigations Revealed in Barr Interview
edit on 31-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Herr Mueller has a lot of " Splaing " to do Lucy .......

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The DOJ ignored a court order to release Flynn transcripts and unredacted portions of the Michael portion of the Mueller report."

Redaction's in DOJ Reports are Enforced for Security Reasons . In Flynn's Case it was a matter of Names of Sources being Reveled at Risk to their Own Persons . Need to Know , Congress has NONE Here.........

Odd, that's not the excuse the DOJ gave.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You get you lofty insights from the "Q" thread? LOL

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You get you lofty insights from the "Q" thread? LOL

Nah. Diligent research and an open mind. You should try it! I appreciate the Q folk. A lot. Some dang fine detective work and dot-connecting mixed in with all that. But I've made my opinion on "Q" clear numerous times.

Another giggle I get is imagining Q as a highly-intelligent underachiever in his mom's basement who managed to red pill the "normies" and in doing so provided much of the public impetus to support Trump and thereby turning the tide. Whoever Q is they deserve a medal for that.

I also sometimes imagine Q is Roseanne. That cracks me up too! Could be some of Erik Prince's network but that doesn't make me giggle. I dunno but, Q--whoever you are--Cheers!
edit on 31-5-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Nah. Diligent research and an open mind.

HAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
DeeeeeeeCLASS Jitter Syndrome taking effect and they don't even know it yet 😎

And it seems somebody compared a released transcript of something -- to something in the Bueller Report and it looks like Bueller "contextually" altered the original !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆

The Superior Court of Judicature needs to take the case 😆😆

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

More than 80 subpoenas have gone out, and been rejected.

So they have no problem understanding what a subpoena is, and yet they insist on sending subpoenas for things covered by executive privilege (which they pretend they've never heard of), but not a hint of a subpoena for the one guy who could actually answer point-blank questions about his report about his two-year investigation.

Also, the federal court is the custodian of the grand jury records, not the DOJ. The DOJ is just a party to the proceedings. The court wi release the records. It doesn't matter what Barr would do or not do in some hypothetical world. And still no hint of trying to get access to it...

This congressional investigation into the investigation doesn't want to call the actual investigator or get the records released. One might easily be led to believe the congressional investigation is about optics and not getting an answer... Not altogether unlike first investigation, actually.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

and yet they insist on sending subpoenas for things covered by executive privilege

The president hasn't formally exercised executive privilege.

One might easily be led to believe the congressional investigation is about optics and not getting an answer...

You are an impatient bugger aren't you! It seems that Trump and Barr are also in hurry to get the Democrats to react and rush to impeachment in the midst of their side show if deception and lies.

Like I said, this 'aint checkers, son.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join