It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Barr Interview - FULL TRANSCRIPT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

the lies are about to be sorted out.

I hope so, but I doubt it. History may sort out the lies,, but if ATS is any sign of people being able to recognize lies, there is very little hope for the lies to be sorted out any time soon. You guys suck up lies like it was orange Kool-Aid.

If anything, Barr's little disingenuous fireside chat, where he throws Mueller under the bus, is just going to make Mueller's testimony before Congress more important.

People need to hear the words coming out of Mueller's mouth, because they can't or won't read the report, and Barr is spreading lies about what it says, and what Mueller unequivocally said.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I hope so, but I doubt it. History may sort out the lies,, but if ATS is any sign of people being able to recognize lies, there is very little hope for the lies to be sorted out any time soon. You guys suck up lies like it was orange Kool-Aid.

If anything, Barr's little disingenuous fireside chat, where he throws Mueller under the bus, is just going to make Mueller's testimony before Congress more important.

People need to hear the words coming out of Mueller's mouth, because they can't or won't read the report, and Barr is spreading lies about what it says, and what Mueller unequivocally said.

Quoted for an almost Godlike level of irony.

We really DO need to hear the words coming out of Mueller's mouth.

Because he has a WHOLE lot of explaining to do to the Republican side of Congress.

You know... so we can hear the actual truth.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Except you'll never get a testimony, he has stated that if you want Mueller, read the report and that's that.

Nada mas.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Except you'll never get a testimony, he has stated that if you want Mueller, read the report and that's that.

That was before Bill Barr used his cozy, understated fireside chat to throw him under the bus.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So subpoena him.

What works for the goose...

I think he'd never EVER unless handcuffed and dragged in show up for a sworn testimony.

He would go from there straight to jail, after all...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That was before Bill Barr used his cozy, understated fireside chat to throw him under the bus.
Lol, ah so now you're assuming, hmmm?

Oh, and how did he throw him under the bus? By not agreeing to this witch hunt?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You mean where Barr pointed out that Mueller lied and they had to put out a retraction to the little speech?

Or the Barr interview, where Barr pointed out that Mueller was wrong?

Sorry things are not looking so well out there in "let's make a coup" world for you.

There's always 2024 for your party, once everyone involved in this crap is in jail and the Democratic party is replenished with new crazy faces...

edit on 31-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You do realize that Mueller has just rode off into the sunset and will not be testifying, right?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean where Barr pointed out that Mueller lied and they had to put out a retraction to the little speech?

Even more reason to subpoena him!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

And when he doesn't show, they can hold him in Contempt bwaaaaaaa😆😆😆

link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

You do realize that Mueller has just rode off into the sunset and will not be testifying, right?

He's the only hope they have left for the impeachment dream.

They hope he will ride back into town and stoke the flames of madness again.

They also don't understand that if he actually testifies the entire thing will go down in flames.

Can you imagine the questions from the Republican side?

"If you were looking into Russian interference into the 2016 election, why did you entirely ignore the Steele dossier?"

"When did you know that there was no Trump/Russia collusion... and if you knew early on, why did you keep the investigation going to influence the midterm election?"

"Why did you include in your report the spat you had with Trump because of a golf course deposit?"

"Why did you not turn down this job because of all the obvious conflicts of interest you had?"

"Why did you pick an entire team of rabid Trump haters? Why not make it bipartisan?"

The list goes on and on and on...

He'd be crying in less than an hour.

I really hope the Senate Judiciary calls him to testify.

It would be... epic.

link   

I agree!!!!

I would like nothing more than for Mueller to go before Congress!!!!

edit on 31-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They also don't understand that if he actually testifies the entire thing will go down in flames.

"If you were looking into Russian interference into the 2016 election, why did you entirely ignore the Steele dossier?"

"When did you know that there was no Trump/Russia collusion... and if you knew early on, why did you keep the investigation going to influence the midterm election?"

"Why did you include in your report the spat you had with Trump because of a golf course deposit?"

"Why did you not turn down this job because of all the obvious conflicts of interest you had?"

"Why did you pick an entire team of rabid Trump haters? Why not make it bipartisan?"

It would be... epic.

Yep. I would actually be all for it, but we both know that isnt happening. Lots of speculation that another reason he doesnt want to testify, is that he wasnt a big player in the investigation(s) or even writing the report, and it was mainly put together by that hack Weismann.......just a thought

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The Russia investigation was the biggest nothingburger in US history.

Agreed. McCarthy had a better chance of finding actual Russians under people's actual beds than this investigation turning up the evidence that Schiff and Co claim they already have.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So why haven't they? Nadler has time to go in front of the cameras a couple times this week, but just hasn't had time in the past couple of months to put his signature on a subpoena his staff draws up? Almost like they don't really want a clear answer. They want to muddy the waters instead. Why is that, pray tell?!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Supreme Court might declare the entire Bueller Report unConstitutional 😎

They sure as sh*t should. No way in hell Mueller is an inferior officer. He was basically the most powerful prosecutor in the United States, with a seemingly unlimited scope of investigation. He was no doubt a "Principle Officer", and as such, his appointment would have needed to be confirmed by the Senate.......but, this is a topic for another day

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It would be... epic.

Yep. I would actually be all for it, but we both know that isnt happening. Lots of speculation that another reason he doesnt want to testify, is that he wasnt a big player in the investigation(s) or even writing the report, and it was mainly put together by that hack Weismann.......just a thought

It's a perfect thought.

We'll probably never know though.

All I know is that having watched his 9 minutes of fame video, this poor person is in no shape to testify before Congress for 8 hours.

Still be fun to watch... if for nothing else some payback for what he just put America through for the last 2 1/2 years.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

My Conclusion - Barr is getting Ready to Indite A Sheet Load of People Who Do Not See it Coming , and Could Actually Wind Up in a Prison Cell for Documented Crimes Committed ............

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Bill Barr is My Rock Star...............Lighter Lite , Full Flame.............
edit on 31-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

So why haven't they?

Gee, you're impatient. Barr only threw Mueller under the bus yesterday! Mueller, in all likelihood, made his public statement as a compromise to the House, in exchange for not having to testify. But now, it looks like he'll have to anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join