It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Jerry just painted himself into a corner.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It's not nice to name call. Dint your mama teach you better? You have chosen a bad ''guidling light'' in Trump if this is the kind of sputum you thrill to use in a thread headline.

Yeah, fat shaming is not appropriate, just call Jerry a delusional senior citizen who should have retired long ago.

So if it's doctor called "Jerry The Hut" obese, would that be fat shaming?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: network dude

Thank you dude. Myself, if you notice, do not use any of these ''nicknames''. Even when speaking of Trump .
I will call him a goofball but not Goofball Trump. As a matter of fact, I have and will point out that he acts like or actually is any number of unfavorable archtypes. But for me, name calling demeans the caller and relegates their banter to that of a school yard punk.

As I said Terry, As long as you are consistent with your admonishments, it's all good. If not, it's nothing more than partisan bickering masking as self ritiousness, sprinkled with a tinge of arrogance, which to me is quite repulsive. Fat Jerry is the name Trump gave Naddler and continues to be the reason he can't let go of his hatred for Trump. I did a thread the other day asking for folks to remember he is a human, and nobody should be wishing for his death. So perhaps that might offer enough brownie points for you to let this one slide. perhaps not.

But you are now expected to be the arbiter of justice in all threads where alternative names are levied. I hope you will wear your new crown with pride and not disappoint the masses. With great power comes great responsibility. God Speed Terry.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

My "side" doesn't believe there's anything to stop where the farce of global warming is concerned, so... battery powered cars and Sci-Fi magnetic drive engines are a waste of money and time in my thoughts. We have perfectly usable and efficient hydrocarbon fuels and an infrastructure and machines already abundantly available that utilize that resource, there's simply no need to belittle ourselves over a manufactured hoax of Anthropomorphic Climate Change.

And my "side" doesn't care for taxes, so there's also that...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

noting the importance of having the American public on board first.

Ah, so this has screw-all to do with the buzz words the left has liberally (see what I did there) peppered the field with, like "justice," "the law," "illegal," and "crimes" and everything to do with the court of public opinion? If enough voters want to see impeachment proceedings, then Congress with manipulate the legalities to ensure the impeachment takes place, but if the voting public is opposed or indifferent to it, then the crimes the left claims Trump committed do what? Magically become OK?

The Left needs to either take their crap or get off the toilet. Do it, fatass, file the articles of impeachment and watch your party get eviscerated in 2020... or son't do it and watch your base crumble in disappointment of you failing to do the only thing your band of nose picking idiots promised the voters you'd do, that being impeachment.
this is what checkmate feels like, Jerrold.

you nailed it there. None of them give a rats ass about truth, facts, laws, only feels, optics, and perception. And yes, that is both sides. But Naddler seems to have not realized that if he doesn't pull the trigger, he looks weaker than he already does, being ignored by everyone he "orders" to testify. There comes a time where saving face is an art, and must be done well.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Wish one side would push forward "forever materials" that can be collected from existing left overs.

Maybe i will come back once the story develops further,,

Taxi!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lets hope he dont EAT that paint. Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid? No I STILL eat them!

See because Jerry Nadler is fat.

Fatty fat fat fat.

He's fat...and eats and stuff.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

did you send jerry a sandwich?
he looks hungry

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I sent him a CASE of sandwiches. I'm sure he's already hungry again

Because he's super duper fat you see.

Big fat fatty.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I keep picturing Nadler with a withered Pelosi cackling beside him and he’s saying, “ Bring me Han Solo”

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Cuz I love you....

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

You're unhappy with cement? LOL.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Old gravitationally challenge Nadler. If they have something it must be pretty weak. I think Mullers little speech the other day was feeler to see what way the public would sway.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I keep picturing Nadler with a withered Pelosi cackling beside him and he’s saying, “ Bring me Han Solo”
I've read this ten times and I still read "Bring me a Sand... Ho..." We crack me up!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i is curious - why does the " american pubic " - have to agree - and how are they supposed to " signal " this consent ?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i is curious - why does the " american pubic " - have to agree - and how are they supposed to " signal " this consent ?

Duh, a show of hands.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

organize pro impeachment marches in free speech zones on seattle and san francisco

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

dont forget the woookieeee

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Didn't Nadler demand anything damaging that Barr declassifies, be run by him first?

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: shooterbrody

I sent him a CASE of sandwiches. I'm sure he's already hungry again

Because he's super duper fat you see.

Big fat fatty.

the fatest
i hear he also enjoys pizza
and crow
crow is his favoriteist...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:55 AM