It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Jerry just painted himself into a corner.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said Friday “there certainly is” justification for Congress to begin impeachment proceedings against President Trump, but said it was critical for the American public to agree before launching the process. During an interview on WNYC, Nadler, whose committee would lead impeachment proceedings, cautioned the move, noting the importance of having the American public on board first.

If you watch the video, Nadler stated several times that both Trump and Barr lied about Muellers report. He made it clear that Mueller said that. It's up to congress to do what must be done.

Well Jerry, if you don't impeach now, you will look like a giant overstuffed turd in a suit. You MUST impeach after statements like that. You don't have any wiggle room. I'm sure once the American people know the facts you know, that Schiff has been keeping secret, they will be on board. Go get em tiger.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He better hurry before he passes out again.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's not nice to name call. Dint your mama teach you better? You have chosen a bad ''guidling light'' in Trump if this is the kind of sputum you thrill to use in a thread headline.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“Impeachment is a political act, and you cannot impeach a president if the American people will not support it,” said Nadler, D-N.Y. “The American people, right now, do not support it because they do not know the story. They don’t know the facts.” Nadler added: “We have to get the facts out. We have to hold a series of hearings, we have to hold the investigations.” Nadler also vowed to hold televised hearings to “have a dialogue with the American people so people can make informed decisions and know what’s going on.”

he is right we do not support it

I am interested in hearing what his "story" is.
Story time with Fat Jerry sounds great.
As just about everything he will say is a "story".

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I like the comments on that Fox site.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
He is so heavily invested in this, he really doesn't have an option, and when the other investigations are revealed, he may well be obstructing justice with his ranting. Can you imagine the irony sandwich he would have to eat if that were the case? I believe it would look something like this....

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have considered, that maybe i should start checking out politics,

is it as good, as game of thrones?

The plot is a bit confusing, i would imagine Trump as a Lannister, but then Hilary can not be Cersei, it would not make lots of sense, like a badly written Indie series,

(some indies are very good)
edit on 31-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It's not nice to name call. Dint your mama teach you better? You have chosen a bad ''guidling light'' in Trump if this is the kind of sputum you thrill to use in a thread headline.

Yeah, fat shaming is not appropriate, just call Jerry a delusional senior citizen who should have retired long ago.

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Noted. I'll be looking for your admonishments of the names Trump is called as well. You do show integrity and have a proven track record of calling out both sides I hope.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

is it as good, as game of thrones

not as good as the first season
better than the last season

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Speaking of Sputnik, I think that's where jerry is, in outer space, going "Beep, beep, beep"!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Speaking of Sputnik, I think that's where jerry is, in outer space, going "Beep, beep, beep"!

Oooh a re entry burn!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No. we don't need to use pejorative adjectives at all. It only exacerbates.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

noting the importance of having the American public on board first.

Ah, so this has screw-all to do with the buzz words the left has liberally (see what I did there) peppered the field with, like "justice," "the law," "illegal," and "crimes" and everything to do with the court of public opinion? If enough voters want to see impeachment proceedings, then Congress with manipulate the legalities to ensure the impeachment takes place, but if the voting public is opposed or indifferent to it, then the crimes the left claims Trump committed do what? Magically become OK?

The Left needs to either take their crap or get off the toilet. Do it, fatass, file the articles of impeachment and watch your party get eviscerated in 2020... or son't do it and watch your base crumble in disappointment of you failing to do the only thing your band of nose picking idiots promised the voters you'd do, that being impeachment.
this is what checkmate feels like, Jerrold.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If enough voters want to see impeachment proceedings, then Congress with manipulate the legalities to ensure the impeachment takes place, but if the voting public is opposed or indifferent to it, then the crimes the left claims Trump committed do what? Magically become OK?

yep
as if the people that elected them will be writing and calling in to support this jackass

doesnt he know exactly who in washington is running this reality show?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Thank you dude. Myself, if you notice, do not use any of these ''nicknames''. Even when speaking of Trump .
I will call him a goofball but not Goofball Trump. As a matter of fact, I have and will point out that he acts like or actually is any number of unfavorable archtypes. But for me, name calling demeans the caller and relegates their banter to that of a school yard punk.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Hey since i just started watching the show,

Can you tell me who are the bad guys that claim they can stop global warming with some sort of poison battery operated vehicles and try to hide technologies that are related to magnetohydrodynamic drives.

is the Left or the Right more buuhuu save the world with poison and taxes?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's the real meat of it..

These career politicians are more worried about public opinion and getting re-elected , than the truth.

If I had real evidence of wrong doing , I wouldn't need to wait for public opinion to swing my way...

I'd let the facts take care of "public opinion".

The fact they do not act, speaks Volumes..

Writing is on the wall...

"Four more years"

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 31-5-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Added emotes to clarify my position

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sputum. Sputnik. Cute. Some how the music from that old ''Telestar'' tune from the 60s is playing in my head now. Gee, thanks for that huh...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Also, does the Left or the Right launder more money with the cement industry?

Do not want to support those guys, really unhappy with the product

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join