It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th Annual International Cyber Security Summit Keynote Speaker... Hillary Clinton?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmmm not quite.

It’s where professionals from the cyber security sector meet to discuss new technology, the ever evolving nature of attacks and a chance to network with peers and industry leaders alike.

This is absolutely hilarious though. Surely the organisers are having a huge guffaw between themselves and this isn all some kind of inside joke.
edit on 3152019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Say what you want about Hillary, but at least she didn't try to create a joint taskforce with the people who hacked her to get to the bottom of it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I bet Arthur Anderson is their accounting firm too 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
She'll do like she did at the recent graduation ceremony; she'll use the platform to rant and whine about how unfair it is that Donald Trump whooped her butt at the polls.

Loser. Whiney sore loser.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all week. I’m f’n speechless, I got nothing.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Say what you want about Hillary, but at least she didn't try to create a joint taskforce with the people who hacked her to get to the bottom of it.

How do you know? She very well may have.

Here, have a hammer, but first, before I get started, let me copy these files in case you try and frame or kill me.
Nah, that would never happen now would it?

edit on 31-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is Bill Cosby going to be a keynote speaker for the #MeToo conference?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Is Bill Cosby going to be a keynote speaker for the #MeToo conference?

Yep and Pelosi is in charge of drinks.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

These people think they're getting through to America when in reality, the majority are laughing at them. They're only hurting themselves. I say let em keep it up, it works in our favor more and more.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6 Like having Michael Vick watch your dog for the weekend.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well of course.
It's easy to know who the bad guys are when you employ them and are one yourself.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This had to have been for total lulz.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join