It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mullers evidence “The fruit of a poisonous tree “?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol

Yup that was a loaded question.

They’re not hard to avoid they click on an empty chamber if you spot them .

edit on 31-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

no

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Lol

Yup that was a loaded question.

They fire on an empty chamber if you spot them .

that one is easy to spot
it has not aged well

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Yep, most people are able to see and comprehend real facts, even if those facts were delivered by somebody who is not on their political side of the spectrum.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

The court has no say in any part of an impeachment.
Trump said something like that yesterday morning. He of course is wrong. again.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

no but that didnt happen.
Mine was a relevant question because it seems that is what is being pushed.
Get the FISA warrant declared illegal.
Get evidence thrown out.
Have the court deny requests for documentation.
Discredit every person charged with investigating him.
Block, tackle, crush, destroy... Anyone who says anything negative about trump.
all day every day.....
Doesn't anyone ever ask why he needs to be defended so often?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you seriously claiming the fourth amendment does not apply to Congress ?

Why do they subpoena stuff instead of just taking it ?

Why hasn’t the house of representatives sent people to take tax and bank records.

By your reasoning they should have free reign to invade Trump tower ?

Why do you think the information goes in front of a “ judiciary committee “

This reply is to your second post .

The easiest way to make a person see the light.

Is to place them in their own opinion .

So here you go .

If Trump was wire tapping your phone and recording all of your online activity for prosecution.

Would you be OK with it ?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: DanDanDat

The impeachment process is political; they don't need proof to impeach a president or to remove him from office. They just need enough votes.

so then why hasnt the dem majority house begun?
are they afraid the people will see that they are going to attempt to overturn a duly elected president for no actual crime?

They are waiting for the optimal political moment.
It will probably happen closer to the 2020 election so Trump has difficulty campaigning.
The entire thing was political from the start - has nothing to do with any laws.

It's going to backfire, though.

It certainly will when it comes to my vote. If they go for impeachment now; I'd keep an open mind about it as a natural ending to the Mueller investigation. But if they wait for longer than it should take to gets their ducks in a row (a few weeks at most) it will be clear to me that they aren't interested in working for the American people but instead for their own self serving ends. After that the Democrat candidate for president would need to denounce the shenanigans if they want my vote; if they don't it will be an automatic disqualification.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I asked you yesterday why this new battle cry? What do you hope to gain?

Requests for documentation by an oversight committee can be questioned and put before a court but those same requests by an impeachment committee cannot. I think you are jumping on the bandwagon because of the senate makeup right now but you could be opening up a huge can of worms.
Trump does not want them to impeach no matter what they say. This is his biggest fear and humiliation.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: DanDanDat

It has to go in front of the judicial committee .

If they are political Supreme Court can overturn it .

How would you like to have your name on that footnote in history ?

The Democrats have been waiting for evidence or they would’ve already impeached Trump .

BTW

Impeachment can’t remove a president from office, conviction does .

The Supreme Court would not overturn a politically driven impeachment or removal; it is a political process its supposed to be political.

I don't think the Democrats in charge of the party care about getting a foot not that reads "impeachment president Trump". They would probably see it as a feather in their cap.

I know that "Impeachment can’t remove a president from office" and the conviction is a political process; it does not need proof, just the correct number of votes.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No it was not a loaded question and in no way resembles a when did you stop beating your wife type question either.
Why do you want evidence to be inadmissible?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

You say "no one can deny it," yet plenty of people do. And, they are so extreme about it, they not only deny it, they make extreme claims in the other direction.

Its disturbing, frankly. I dont like Trump, point blank, but my like or dislike of him is completely irrelevant to whether or not he is actually doing a good job. Though, there have definitely been a few things Im not happy about. That seems pretty standard for any and every person alive though.

When it comes down to it, this new religion becomes more pervasive at the same time as shedding followers. I think we can reasonably expect things to get more extreme and blatant. The people who see the BS for what it is will never buy what they are peddling, and those that DO buy into it have enough "brand loyalty" to make Apple blush.

The worst part to me is the wholesale demonization of concepts like globalism. "They" controlled the narrative in a way that the only way people think that can take shape is the way we have been told to believe. And, thats just one aspect where this has been done. Everything from environmentalism to social concepts have ben carefully, carefully sculpted.

The people who dissent will reject the very concepts themselves, and those who agree will push for horrific things with flowery names.

So much is about perception control of BOTH those who agree and disagree. Just have to make sure the latter doesnt enter the market with a competing product.

Legalities dont matter, and those that support BAMN will project their own zealous loyalty onto anyone who disagrees (like so many other projections: fascism, racism, etc.). I have zero doubt that they would tear down their own homes, and certainly the nation, if it enabled them to perceive a win.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

No and stop putting words in my mouth.

Why do you want evidence declared inadmissible?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The supreme court deals with constitutional issues. Both impeachment and the fourth amendment are constitutional issues.

Yes they could hear the case .

Alan Dershowitz agreed SCOTUS could hear a impeachment case a year ago.

I’m sure he knows more than you and I .

SCOTUS Could overturn impeachment

Nobody’s done it yet but that doesn’t mean nobody can .

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My bad I thought you could’ve figured out my position .

But since you’ve asked twice more.

I want any evidence I repeat any evidence to be declared inadmissible if it is illegally obtain.

Because it would violate the fourth amendment .

Be it Trump, Hillary, you, me or anyone else .

Is that clear enough ?

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Alan Dershowitz was selling a book.

The SCOTUS won't overturn a congressional impeachment or conviction; no matter the legal masterbation in
Alan Dershowitz's book.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I've actually said this a few times over the course of the last two years and your assumption, which is the same as mine, I believe is correct. Any alleged "evidence" has a high probability of being fruit from the poisoned tree. It seems the entire premise for the collection of both fraudulent and erroneous information which is being claimed as evidence is inadmissible since it was collected under bias, being known fraudulent and it was collected with malicious intent.

That's my take on this supposed "evidence."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/31.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If Trump was wire tapping your phone and recording all of your online activity for prosecution.

I am not in charge of running the country nor am I in charge of national security. There is no reason for anyone to tap my phone.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The courts have no place in any impeachment proceedings. They cannot overturn anything.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join