It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollette facts emerge. drugs are bad, mkay?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.thesmokinggun.com...

A police examination of Jussie Smollett’s text messages revealed that on “various occasions” over the past year, the actor/hoaxster requested that an associate procure him coc aine, Ecstasy, and marijuana, the payment for which was transmitted via the Venmo app. Smollett’s alleged narcotics purchases are referred to in a police report that was among hundreds of pages of documents released today by the Chicago Police Department. The material details the department’s investigation of Smollett’s claim that he was the victim of a hate crime attack in late-January.

Jussie just can't catch a break here. First, he was savagely attacked by two Nigerian Princes who obviously were in "white face" when they attacked him and his sandwich, and now one of those same brothers is said to have been his drug connection, for which he opted to pay with an internet app, instead of cash. An internet app. Not cash. No, really.

I don't know where any of the other investigations are going, but the slow drip of bad news on this douche might end up being a semi-suitable alternative to his admission of staging the entire fiasco. I still think if he grew a tiny, tiny pair of gnads and admitted his wrongness, he might get some aspects of his life back. But when you lack this much integrity, finding even a sliver, is a monumental task.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His "defenders" who "stand with Jussie" will use this as "proof" that his drug use is what drove him to hoaxing a fake hate crime (on two counts, one for him being black, being attacked by whites, and one for him being gay, being attacked by bigots) against himself, and for falsely blaming it on Trump supporters.

He also still stands by his innocence (HOW) in all of this.

What a little twit...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Man, what a way to ruin your career.

This dude had it good and no doubt and inspiration to others suffering from the lower economic stratification.

Now more BS piling on, how do you come to terms with this???

No amout of leftist liberal leniency may save him this time, but you never know with leftist.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

he must have been addicted to the pot. Sure glad he didn't OD on that crazy stuff.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

he must have been addicted to the pot. Sure glad he didn't OD on that crazy stuff.

Plot twist, the CIA got him addicted to freebasing wacky tobacy.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No, it was the Masons because he's good fodder to distract you Sheeple Sandwiches from our depopulation agenda.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, it was the Masons because he's good fodder to distract you Sheeple Sandwiches from our depopulation agenda.

This one is one of the less impressive examples of MasonKULTRA, this dude is a grade A attention whore, I don't think he needs much cultivating.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

All of you need to be cultivated, we want plump, docile snacks for the end times.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I Think there was a Kamala Harris connection somewhere, maybe dig into his texted numbers... Hope that now that the document is unsealed the city will proceed to sue him for the expenses of his hoax...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It’s no surprise, that crap will rot your brain.

I did find your source ironic though . Lol

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: network dude

Plot twist, the CIA got him addicted to freebasing wacky tobacy.

Naw, he was probably injecting it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Cocaine is a drug?
We call it ship ballast where I come from.
Learn something new every day.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Buying illegal substances with a virtual payment app? This moron doesn't disappoint that's for sure.

Drug dealing 101 cash only.
How he managed to stay out of jail this long is beyond me... Actually it is kinda obvious he belongs to a protected group in society so scratch that.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The whole thing was rigged to trigger Kamala Harris's legislation.

All rigged from Kamala-DNC-Kim Foxx.

Smollette got some "Bad-Ass" advice too 😆

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The guy seems to have succumbed to the notion that he could have it all. That is a goal that breeds idiocy.
He weedled his way into hanging with numerous lefty leaders though he seems no lefty at all, just a ''wannabe'' big name.
And as much as I like to provide justified amounts of liberal leniency, I have none at all for this fellow.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Smollett is as smart as a bank robber who writes the threatening note on the back of one of his own checks.

Yes that has happened more than once.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Not that I advocate violence, but I wonder what would happen at this point if a couple of maga wearing big old white dudes beat the living chit out of jussie and smacked the crap out of his sammich too. I know it won't happen, but its fun to think about...

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The real question is, what happened to the sandwich, did he get to at least enjoy it after suffering a brutish attack?

or wait

They got him before he got the sandwich?

OH THE HUMANITY!
edit on 1-6-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Can a gay black man from Hollyweird be criticized?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm legitimately surprised that anyone in this thread believes that evidence of drug use would have the slightest repercussion on his career. He's an actor. It's the territory. It's what Hollywood is built on???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join