It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Less competition?
I’m not complaining, more female companionship for me I suppose.

When all the real men have died out and only a few remain, that’s when the next ‘great war’ will be upon us.
Or there will be no war and everyone will just become flower-loving pansies, we’ll see.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As a gay guy I find it pretty funny that many straight men now look more feminine than an average gay guy few years back.
What's also funny is that many homophobes is wearing skinny jeans and leggins nowdays.
I think it's all part of the agenda to make us more homogenic, softer, more materialistic and easier to control.
Or perhaps it's just another renaissance and human nature but pretty bad period of time if you're gay and wanna date someone.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Couldn't the same be said vice versa, that women become more like men?
Personally I'm thinking it's actually a good thing there's no one behind the curtain forcing anyone into a social construct that probably always was more a prison than a safe space for most.
What we see might not be more than a realisation of individualism.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They are trying to erase the ‘John Wayne’ in each of us.

Our word “virtue” is simply the Latin word for “manly.”

And the virtues of manliness were simply courage, protecting the old and the weak, doing one’s civic duty, fighting fair, and justice.

The collapse of the Roman Empire coincided with the collapse of Roman virtue; and the rise of child-monsters like Caligula and Nero who became tyrants who ended the last of the residues of the old republic.

Manly men fought the revolutionary war.

Manly men fought the civil war.

No more real men equals no more real attempts to upend their rule.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If they can greatly reduce men or worse wipe the gender they no longer have to worry about big burly alpha males leading armies of other men to put them in their place.

As for the new age man, well it's not his fault he's just trying to be hip and cool in a world where his every move is scrutinized oblivious to his pre-programming.

I don't think individual masculinity has been attacked but rather masculinity in general. A true man would never accept these types it just goes against the grain.

What these LGBTQ and any other alphabet soup they wanna label as don't understand is what their older generation compatriots did and that is - keep it in the closet, behind closed doors as no one really cares to see it. The issue is not them persay its the ramming of it down a mans throat. Its offensive and confuses a real man.

So they turn to the exact same option they always do when faced with enevitable loss - wipe em out.

And so they've began.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: Annee

Hi Anee haven't seen you for a bit hope all is well, I got stuck in the :29-:33 range there but hey I'll Identify as a gumby bear they are decent I guess!

Hey! Let's just say I miss the exchange of logical discussion vs glorified and hyperbole drama.

At age 72 - - I personally experienced a society of defined gender roles in the 50s.

I see the evolution of eliminating those society defined roles as a positive move forward in humanity.

Gender variants have always been - - they just had to hide. Now they don't.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because I like to consider myself "awake" and have the habbit to question most of what is considered "offficial" I had just the other day I the same sort of question. I noticed that there are increasing homosexual relationships in TV-series. I am not against homosexual relationships but it is as if the public is conditioned to consider it normal when two men or two women are making out..

It was then when I wondered if there is somekind of agenda behind this. I consider it not coincedence that this homosexual behaviour is more frequent to see in what I consider popular tv-series for teenagers or even younger. Personally I find it disturbing and not relax to watch when two men are kissing on TV. To be honest I do not mind two women kissing but when two men do it it feels not okay.

I ask myself why would there be a reason to confront young people with this..? The only reason I can think of is making them feel it is normal and accepted. In case that these young people have homosexual feelings themselves they should not feel ashamed. Which is a good thing I guess..

But what about purposely confusing these young boys and girls..? Their hormones go all directions and giving them the suggestion that being homosexual is normal. This will make them vulnarable for predators that will use their confusion for personal satisfaction. And in the end you have a young person left behind with an experience which can distroy his or her future happiness.

Just thinking..

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Guilt - - shame - - come from society and belief pressure that there is something wrong with exploring your sexuality.

If a male explores a sexual experience with another male and decides it is not for him - - he should not feel he did anything wrong.

He should not be "required" to have guilt or shame. He should look at it as a natural experience.

As far as predators go - - there have always been predators.

Protection agains being vulnerable to predators (any kind) - - needs to be instilled by parents from an early age.

You don't start parenting when your kid reaches teenhood.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Anything tighter then a pair of Levi 451s are womens jeans, just because they`re in the mens section doesnt mean you wear them. Again with the "man bun" you look like a secretary from the 50`s and you`re no where near tough enough for a samurai top knot. Rompers are childs cloths! Up to like 10-11 y/o's should be the only ones in these, you look ridiculous and not in the 80`s kind of way either.

Girls might think they like you, but at the end of the day the Clint Eastwood/Denzel Washington types are the ones they really want to go home with.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I hear of just ONE MORE PERSON questioning my masculinity, I'm hitting them with my purse.

*runs away and has a good cry*

Bobby Hill, is that you?
edit on 1-6-2019 by StratosFear because: couldnt resist

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Men wearing pantyhose and fishnet stockings with skirts on the runway ....makeup and more feminine hairstyles. There’s definitely a trend to feminize men . Man purses man buns high heel shoes.
On the other hand, in the 1700’s men wore heeled shoes with fancy buckles and voluminous shirts with lace and ruffles and powdered wigs. Maybe it’s our perception of things. Still, I prefer my man dressed a little more rugged (than the 1700’s) and even a clean crisp business suit is appropriate. And don’t get me wrong... Mel Gibson is hot in a Scottish kilt with blue paint on his face.
edit on 1-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Stay with me here for a minute.

For those old enough we all remember there has always been transgendered people.
It was mostly men dressed as women. They used women's bathrooms and nobody said anything.
All of a sudden it is a huge thing and everyone has a problem with it. Then it seemed the sentiment was that
anyone against trans-gendered people were evil.

Then, skinny jeans

[...]

Men have been dressing up like women forever. Our ancestors wore corsets, makeup and wigs. Nothing really new here.

Do I feel like MY masculinity is being attacked? No. What other people do with their life is not my business nor does it affect me.

I just sit back and look at the entertainment industry and laugh. I will not allow the entertainment industry tell me what is and isn't acceptable by society and neither should anyone else. They do not determine our lives but for some reason people think they do that is the problem.
edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A guy's manhood creeps away only if he lets it do so. The world cannot force that change on anyone.

If a male leans hard toward a female identity, it is by choice. Anyone who tells you different is selling something.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There is something definitely physical going on.

It's not just that men, it's the women as well.

I have never seen so many butchy girls in my life ,

Girls with square shoulders, big arms. No more big old boobs.

And it's in their behavior too....girls today are more competitive in sports willing to do more physically.

Lots of boys today withering away in their rooms on the internet.

Sad, but i wonder what the source is?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
A guy's manhood creeps away only if he lets it do so. The world cannot force that change on anyone.

If a male leans hard toward a female identity, it is by choice. Anyone who tells you different is selling something.

Choice is an illusion.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
They are trying to erase the ‘John Wayne’ in each of us.

Our word “virtue” is simply the Latin word for “manly.”

And the virtues of manliness were simply courage, protecting the old and the weak, doing one’s civic duty, fighting fair, and justice.

The collapse of the Roman Empire coincided with the collapse of Roman virtue; and the rise of child-monsters like Caligula and Nero who became tyrants who ended the last of the residues of the old republic.

Manly men fought the revolutionary war.

Manly men fought the civil war.

No more real men equals no more real attempts to upend their rule.

Or what about the men who just dont care for the egotism of our species ?

or social constructs which apparently make us men ?

In my opinion of you are a man , then nothing can challenge your masculinity because it will never be taken away from you!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks

Choice is an illusion.

an illusion of choice within an illusion !

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
MWAHAHAHAHA! If all the other men become women, all the single ladies will flock to me!

Just don't drink the water, or eat gmo foods, or use a cell phone...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
MWAHAHAHAHA! If all the other men become women, all the single ladies will flock to me!

Just don't drink the water, or eat gmo foods, or use a cell phone...

Oh yeah, really? So, what's your Male Super Power then? Super Dick?
edit on 3-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Without a shadow of a doubt men are being attacked on every level by feminists and Political figures working for the Rothschild's. The feminists are jealous and want to bring us down to their level. The elites, just want America to enslave us for their One World Order. Pretty much, feminists are always angry and vindictive, and want men to be as pathetic and forlorn as they are. Also, up the chain a bit, higher than feminists (so anything above wrung one on the ladder of life) but I'm talking way higher. Banking Family higher.

The idea is to make men weak and frail, because the elitists are pretty close to solidifying the New World Order and to keep 1776 from happening again, all they have to do is weaken the nation's fighting men, turn them into sissies and female wannabe's, and that's all that's required. Most women will let the New World Order walk right in and take America, because from Affirmative Action to guaranteed child support (which also weakens men because we usually can't pay what they ask for and end up in jail because the mother spends is on herself and then begs the court for more) to men actually helping women to subjugate us (ie. male feminists, otherwise known as White Knights or feminist footstools). When you weaken the men of a nation, you weaken any chance of winning a war against the elites that are on their way to take over America.

America is the last country keeping the NWO from happening, hence Trump's campaign to take our country back from the damage that Obama, Hillary, Michelle, Bush and the other Democrats and wayward Republican's. I personally will remain a man, and if it's a fight they want...it's a fight they'll get. They have been working on weakening America for generations, and we have allowed it. Time to take it all back!
edit on 3-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join