It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't think that anyone is trying to so much as our society is trying to reconcile and make PC our collective views on gender roles and definitions. In an effort to be so open minded, it's become impossible to keep linear or logical. Self destructing if you will.

We're far from the first to define these roles. There are tribes (if asked I'll try to find the specific ones) that put their children through initiations. Many are brutal when viewed through our lens, and if the children don't complete the rituals, they are not allowed to operate in their society to the tune of the genetic gender role. I remember one specific example if the boys do not complete, they must live life dressed and viewed as a woman.

We have seen "civilized" cultures also redefine what is viewed as acceptable.
edit on 31-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: changed a word to be more clear.

edit on 31-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: edited again to clarify

link   
a reply to: Kirk777

If shaving my hair will get hot young girls interested in me than bring on the nair!

link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I'd really like to know some of the stars the OP is talking about. I've noticed about 25-30+ that I think are totally dudes but they are credited as "female" actors.

The one that really struck me that I think the other OP mentioned was Sandra Bullock.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: DBCowboy

"still buys you a beer"...

flashbacks of mIRC...

link   

link   

Tidy whities + skinny jeans,

Who the (snip) is so sick to actually wear that combo?

I bet there is no use for condoms, Zero sperm count

link   
Population control and probably population replacement with the dim witted, homophobic refs who have no idea that they will have to put the mans shaft in the mouth to get free things, while having their rights disregarded in the near future.

Which is probably why the media an the corp Giants are targeting white males more so then any an even black men that know their rights day by day. Because they won't work for a penny less pretty much or sueing a giant by any one who has working knowledge of the system.

Cheap slavery labour!? If a man call himself a woman do they maternity pay too?

Also maybe because it a sign of weakness physically an mentally I guess. Funny thing is the best an deadliest warriors and assassins were gay too.

Pretty sure one ruler got killed by a woman he tried to sleep with for a night who turned out to be a man. Can't remember where I heard it.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If shaving my hair will get hot young girls interested in me than bring on the nair!

Those aren't gir.......nevermind

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

*knock knock knock*

"FBI, we'd like to have a word with you".

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Nothing wrong with the kingdom of Gaydom.

But the modern version......

I have a friend who is gay, every time he gets drunk, he starts talking about that he is gay,
because he is sick in the head, lots of childhood trauma associated with the modern version too.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No, no, no - a hairy man is A MAN!!!! Yummy! I don't get this hairless, little boy look. Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone. Hairy legs and chest - yeah baby!

Goes back to being quiet and married.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

We seen the wonder woman pic dude.

We still love you.

*No homo*
edit on 31-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I weren't so AWSOME I'd.......

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I hear of just ONE MORE PERSON questioning my masculinity, I'm hitting them with my purse.

*runs away and has a good cry*

I just brush it off. I'm confident in my masculinity, and I rarely try to act macho. I find that's the true source of my connection to being male.

What people say doesn't really effect me. Because at the end of the day, there's nothing someone could say that a pint of Ben and Jerry's, a nice pink wine spritzer, and a bath bombed candle lit soak can't rinse away.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What? Like some super villian in a corny flick? Well, I believe it cause I see skinny jeans everywhere...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well as long as you don't break a heel or a nail, I think it'll be socially acceptable.
Watch for runs in your stockings though.
That's just bad form.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yea it a very twisted concept these days, even when the gays even complain about it. My second cousin is gay, and is very masculine to the point I feel like a female reproductive organ compared to him

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Though masculinity has virtually been wiped out in early childhood education, men are feminizing on their own accord and according to their own decisions.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That coon profile pic is unreal. I thought I was having a flashback!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just do a bunch of leg work out, chop wood, or hit a big tire with a sledge hammer and you will get plenty of testosterone back in your system.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join