It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Stay with me here for a minute.

For those old enough we all remember there has always been transgendered people.
It was mostly men dressed as women. They used women's bathrooms and nobody said anything.
All of a sudden it is a huge thing and everyone has a problem with it. Then it seemed the sentiment was that
anyone against trans-gendered people were evil.

Then, skinny jeans

[snipped] The whole gist is that we have leading ladies in Hollywood that are actually men and it is tricking people into finding that attractive.
I read that hollywood uses so many male actors from the UK and Australia because they are so much more Masculine! When hollywood finally does find a masculine man, what do they do? They starve them half to death, and they girly them all up. I've seen it with so many actors!

Then, commercials that blur the gender lines.

Then, Has anyone seen these new Snapchat and other apps.
They take your photo and change you into a different sex. Tons of people are posting these to social media.
The weird thing is that the filter turning men into women is so so much more attractive. I've even seen other men say, Hey you're hot as a girl! Wut!

There's more. Our food are messing with hormones, giving children breasts early and messing with estrogen and testosterone.

I'm curious what men on here think. Over the years do you feel like your masculinity has been attacked?

edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: please do not discuss mod actions

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Stay with me here for a minute.

For those old enough we all remember there has always been transgendered people.
It was mostly men dressed as women. They used women's bathrooms and nobody said anything.
All of a sudden it is a huge thing and everyone has a problem with it. Then it seemed the sentiment was that
anyone against trans-gendered people were evil.

Then, skinny jeans

[...]

There has definitely been a feminization of men... I mean you go look back at what men looked like in the 70s and then now. We went from burly hairy chested men to these kind of waify men in leading roles.

I don't know if it is a conspiracy or not...

I know in the hip hop community there have been complaints / accusations of record companies trying to insert some gay agenda.... skinny jeans, guys rocking pursues, and women's clothing. Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert, etc. I don't know if it is just fashion or some hidden agenda...

Remember in the 80s when the whole androgynous look was in style with rock groups wearing eyeliner and make up, etc.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

masculinity has been attacked?

It's called the new Star Wars trilogy.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes.
And when the pendulum finally swings far enough the great spider apocalypse will start.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Look ladies, you don't have to remove all the male bits from the world, just be a woman 99% of the time and "self identify" as a man on payday!

link   

Yes they are

H.P Lovecraft wrote an interesting paper about this ages ago,,

-The Renaissance of Manhood-

link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

hahaha, sorry that got a good chuckle..

now on topic a sec, I've seen it.. when did skinny jeans come about? That's about the time to look for the mastermind behind the women to men scheme in my opinion.... straight doodoo

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

masculinity has been attacked?

It's called the new Star Wars trilogy.

So true. The new trilogy takes place in the Gillett universe...

+12 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If I hear of just ONE MORE PERSON questioning my masculinity, I'm hitting them with my purse.

*runs away and has a good cry*

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"still buys you a beer"...

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I`m a musician age 53 and some of the younger musicians I know are HORRIFIED that I haven`t shaved my legs or the hair on my arms and chest. They said that`s the "new thing" and that females think hair on a man is "gross." LOL! I have no idea what the hell is going on but if I start shaving my legs I expect to be put in a straight jacket...

link   

I have a pretty nice rack, but it's not because I'm in stellar shape and eat right.
the one on the left, is bigger than the other one. Is that wrong to share?

link   
#ESTROGENTS

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

omg I knew nancy reagan was here in heart and spirit!
edit on 31-5-2019 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

But is it a designer purse?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I have a pretty nice rack, but it's not because I'm in stellar shape and eat right.
the one on the left, is bigger than the other one. Is that wrong to share?

My teenage daughter says she got her mothers butt and her fathers boobs.....

link   

Next "they" might make men wear skirts or high healed shoes.

Then we will truly be lost.

Lets just hope men don't start wearing makeup or growing their hair long.

link   
I'd really like to know some of the stars the OP is talking about. I've noticed about 25-30+ that I think are totally dudes but they are credited as "female" actors.
edit on 5 31 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But is it a designer purse?

....It's a 'European Carryall'.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Centuries ago men were more decorative than women and used make up (french court etc). It was acceptible then as it was showing status.
Meat is not only source of hormones, cosmetic industry uses chemicals which also has chemicals which acts like estrogen and testerone.
Male fetuses are in risk in womb because of these chemicals, girls start puberty before teen years etc. Chemical industry is first to blame at least in Europe where growing beef livestock it is forbidded to use hormones to grow them faster.

Maybe male feminity is a seasonal thing every third century..
edit on 31-5-2019 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join