It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricken Trudeau

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no respect for Trudeau at all, he seems to be a jerk, I do not know why Canadians ever elected him. He is bad for the citizens of Canada. Don't they have any good candidates up there. Does Trudeau think that the Federal government can force States to do what they want, evidently that is what they do in Canada with providences.

I can't stand him, initially had "some hope"..hope dashed.
The reason he got elected was people were tired of Stephen Harper, the Cons had 2 terms and people wanted a change.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

In reality abortion isn't anyone's business... except the womans.

And the Second Amendment isn't anyone's business... except gun owners.

I think everyone agrees that the second amendment needs restrictions.
Abortion right needs restrictions as well.

Now get people on board....good luck..lol

"Shall not be infringed" does have some teeth in it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: seeker1963

Threatening women's live's, health and safety are not laughing matters.

Ha ha haaaa!

Threatening women’s lives?????

And this coming from a fricken Islam-apologist!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I have no idea why you say that, but there are a whole bunch Kim Jung Un apologists over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

The unborn are not "people", and don't have personhood.

This is a slight aside, but I love that people call finding evidence of a remnant bacteria on Mars proof of 'life!', but not a fully-formed human baby only moments away from birth.

Not you, in particular, Sookiechacha.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: seeker1963

Threatening women's live's, health and safety are not laughing matters.

Ha ha haaaa!

Threatening women’s lives?????

There's nothing right about the left..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You know what I wish, they would bring back the death penalty in Canada for political traitors. If that were the case, the entire liberal cabinet would be history I expect.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

I know, and you don't give a rat's ass about women's health and reproductive rights in the USA either.

What an ignorant statement (and that is used in the dictionary form of definition)

Denying ignorance
Why ?
It just has to be done

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

'Mericah furst!

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
While Americans bankrupt themselves with green deals, China wont do jack.

China is a tough old school way of life country

In China if going green effects their bottom dollar, the idea is thrown out the window.

In the u.s. their are fines and laws that bankrupt companies over green deals and the u.s. could not care less.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Reading this thread just reminded be of my dream last night.

They were showing remarkable breakthrough images of a fetus in the mothers body in tv

And it was so clear you can tell it wa a little baby.

Then on a side note, on these womens death beds they get a vision of a young man or women that looks similar to themselves.

And then your person tells them, this is what I would have been if you didint abort me.

And then they ask 1 question to the mother

Why?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
When Trudeau was elected, I told everyone this is awesome! My kids just got what I did!

A chance to spend their whole lives paying for a trudeau.

Please do not judge our country based on this man. He is not a fair representation of Canada or our people. All of you in America really have nothing to complain about. Love or leave Trump at least he's trying to do things to make a brighter future for your country. Trudeau has no vision or ability to govern. He has wasted years and billions of dollars.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

He refers to himself as a "male feminist". That equates to a man that wishes he had lady parts, so I believe he truly doesn't have any b@llz. Just like every so called male feminist I have ever met...he's simply a coward. He kowtow's to only women, because he can't cut it as a real man.
edit on 2-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itiswhatitis1979
When Trudeau was elected, I told everyone this is awesome! My kids just got what I did!

A chance to spend their whole lives paying for a trudeau.

Please do not judge our country based on this man. He is not a fair representation of Canada or our people. All of you in America really have nothing to complain about. Love or leave Trump at least he's trying to do things to make a brighter future for your country. Trudeau has no vision or ability to govern. He has wasted years and billions of dollars.

As an American that has lived in Canada since 6 months before the Towers got hit. I can attest to the fact that most Canadian's do despise this guy and he works for the elitists only and simply ignores the wants and needs of his people. He's a real loser to say the least. He is creating a system that works ONLY for the Muslim's, has made it illegal to even contest them or say a bad word about them, even if it's true and has even outwardly said that Canadian's shouldn't be so racist and xenophobic and should let terrorists back into Canada...that's even if they are known ISIS terrorists. No lie.

He also paid off known terrorists, that killed American's in Afghanistan and Syria. He gave 10.5 million for one and 31.25 Million to 3 other alleged terrorists, for their mistreatment in the hands of the U.S. Government while being interrogated in Afghanistan and Syria. Then Trudeau welcomed the terrorists into Canada and gave them a home. Trudeau is literally working for the terrorists and most Canadian's are too passive to do anything about it. They simply convey their dismay in Parliament meetings, hoping the Government will do something, but they can't do anything, because Trudeau will just create a law that stops them in their tracks. He shouldn't have paid them one damn dime because if you're a terrorist, the interrogations come with the territory. He also, didn't pay one cent to anyone who was hurt, or families affected by these terrorist's actions.

Trudeau pays 10.5 Million to Omar Khadr. An ISIS terrorist with known US kills.

They are terrorists. You're not supposed to care what happens to them in other countries, as they couldn't care less about you, and certainly wouldn't pay you millions of dollars if the shoes were on the other foot. In fact...they would take your head just for being there. Trudeau is a malignant Cancer to Canada.

edit on 2-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah right, like murdering newborns who survive abortions and are born alive in New Murder York is actually good and part of "a woman's health..." Or the fact that even if the parents wanted the child New Murder York , and other demonrat states, do not see it as a crime that some moron/criminal would take the life of the unborn no matter how much the parents wanted the child...

You have no idea what "human rights are" meanwhile you cheer to suppress the right to speech of people simply for having a difference in political opinion from the left-wing authoritarians like yourself...

Trudeau, like his father, is a communist and like every communist he is an authoritarian whom only cares for people who think like him... SImilar to what demonrats, and their mainstream left-wing allies, in power have been showing for several years in the U.S...

edit on 2-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah right, like murdering newborns who survive abortions and are born alive in New Murder York is actually good and part of "a woman's health..."

Of course that's a lie, along with a lot of hate, that you keep pushing, even though it's been debunked 1000 times. I don't, and don't see how anyone can take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You, nor anyone else debunked crap when I posted directly the new laws in New Murder York... You simply can't admit the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I posted directly the new laws in New Murder York...

No you didn't! Liar.

Please post a law from any US State that allows doctors to kill a newborn baby.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Part of the law that made it perfectly legal for murderers to kill the unborn, even when mother and father wanted the child, and it is not considered a crime anymore in New Murder York...

nyassembly.gov...

and...

But it gets worse. New Yorks new law also removes protections for babies born alive after an abortion — meaning they could be left to die after birth — by rescinding a portion of New York’s public-health law. Let me be clear: New York has legalized infanticide.

nypost.com...

On Wednesday, in a shocking revelation about the nature of the pro-abortion Democratic Party, Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, a supposed moderate, endorsed the notion that a woman should be able to let an infant, born alive, die on the table if she decided she did not want the child.

WATCH: Democratic VA Governor Endorses Murder Of Born-Alive Infants

But keep claiming i am lying meanwhile you ignore FACTS...

edit on 2-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Part of the law that made it perfectly legal for murderers to kill the unborn

Wrong! They removed the charge of "homicide" for fetal death. Good for them, because a fetus isn't a person. That doesn't make it "perfectly
legal to attack a pregnant woman.

Also, not extending the suffering by putting a terminally ill newborn on life support, stuck with needles and threaded with tubes, against the wishes of the parent and against the advice of doctors is not murder, or infanticide.

edit on 2-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join