It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fricken Trudeau

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Might as well call laws against murder as being "big government".

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your ignorance isn't truth.

I love how you say the onus is on me to provide proof of your post or I am ignorant. Your fearmongering Planned Parenthood opinion isn't truth.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You rejected the information because you don't like the publishers of its source, and called the information lies, without proof. That's ignorance or gaslighting, you choose.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There are laws against murder, already. There are laws that restrict abortion, already.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Funny how some laws get obeyed and others ignored.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It's an opinion piece. I do not need to prove anything about your opinion piece. My opinion is this bill will save the Earth. Prove it wrong.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You rejected the information because you don't like the publishers of its source, and called the information lies, without proof. That's ignorance or gaslighting, you choose.

Mr razor is correct.
The link you provided is an opinion piece.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What proof of what assertion is lacking? Do you not believe that personhood bills threaten certain safe and legal methods of contraception?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think you need to prove they will make them illegal. Source and prove it WILL happen. An opinion it MAY happen is meaningless.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think the opinion piece paints a beautiful picture of worst case scenario.
Much like pro gun opinion pieces do with any legislation restricting gun purchases.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think you need to prove they will make them illegal.

Well, there's no question that they're trying to get personhood bills to the Supreme Court. Whether or not they'll pass affirmatively depends on the integrity of the court. But, if personhood of the unborn becomes law, certain contraception's, like the ones I mentioned will automatically become illegal.

The point is, Pence's goal is to ban abortion in the USA and declare a fertilized egg a person. The Trump administration has already banned abortion in any clinic abroad that preforms abortion and receives US aid, and have implemented a gag rule on those clinics as well.

It's totally understandable for Justine Trudeau to take up those issue with Mike Pence.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Now show me Pence or Trump saying their goal is to ban birth control. I will wait.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Now show me Pence or Trump saying their goal is to ban birth control. I will wait.

I didn't say that. I said that the administration's goal is to ban abortion, through personhood rights. If that happens, most methods of birth control would be illegal.

The Trump administration has attacked access to birth control though, removing from employer based insurance and basic insurer mandates, making it harder to get and less affordable. They want to defund Planned Parenthood, where many low income women get their birth control.

It seems counterproductive to any real efforts to lower abortion numbers.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If that happens, most methods of birth control would be illegal.

And that is a fearmongering lie. Your planned parenthood sources don't even say that. They use words like "May" .. "could" .. "it's possible" ... because then they don't need to prove it, it's just fearmongering opinion.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Trump administration goal is not a lie. It's threat to women's health is not a fear mongering hoax, an opinion or a joke.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No, the lie about it will prevent birth control is the lie. The administrations goal of limiting abortion is true.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No, the lie about it will prevent birth control is the lie.

It didn't say it would "prevent" birth control. I said the law would make certain common methods of birth control illegal.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No, the lie about it will prevent birth control is the lie.

It didn't say it would "prevent" birth control. I said the law would make certain common methods of birth control illegal.

I believe states have the ability to do just that if they go through their legal systems.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What do you think prevent means, stop someone from using, because it's illegal. It's a lie. It is not administration policy or goal, it's fearmongering.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah, that's what you all said LGTB rights, and Roe V Wade and legal immigration, and …

You were wrong then, and you're wrong now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join