It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Born Female, Give Up Sports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

That was a lot to say for not answering the question at all.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

That was a lot to say for not answering the question at all.

Is not my fault that you are so insecure you can't figure it out already

Of course i replied, you just don't want to hear it

Don't be so lame please

If she wants to yes, let her be her choice

I said that and clearly says that yes to the dumb question that already had an obvious answer, please think fast!
And stop being so dense on purpose, it only makes you look even weaker and foolish

LET it be her choice not yours, grow up and learn that she will have to chose in life, stop choosing for her, and stop teaching fear just because you are unable to face your own fears. So obvious you are in your own sh*t since forever, you can't figure out how to free her up and you turned her into you lol, i know because i've seen personally all that crap in my own life. Stop breathing for her lol

Just talking to you i feel like i can't breath, praise the Dark Lord i'm not your daughter! LMFAO!

But i know you won't care about my answer anyway and i don't have more time to spend on some narrow road that only leads to a brain dead argument with lots of whataboutism and all that stuff

As i said i need to go sleep as i got school in a few hours so bye bye and have a happy life

edit on 31-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Don’t CHEAT...

That is all.

Lags

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Do the mouthbreathing feminists not see how this transgender insanity (and it is insanity, that's not hyperbole) is now disempowering women?

Maybe your post should have read "mouthbreathing THIRD WAVE feminists". I suspect feminists who have stayed second-wave aren't so deceived by all of this, nor are some lesbian feminists. It is a assault on women's rights. Goodbye, athletic scholarships.

There is no competition between male and female athletic abilities. Serena Williams would be #80 if ranked against men. In talking to a university tennis coach, we were told that the best female tennis player would not be able to compete against the worst male player at the university level. Furthermore, the effects of years of androgens can't be backed out: that bonus to the entire body remains even if present and future androgens are blocked.

I would advise a daughter not to pin her hopes on it. For fun and a challenge, sure. For anything serious like a full-ride scholarship, no. Better consider the non-athletics contingency plan as Plan A and not Plan B.

Feeling like we're in a situation of, "The Emperor Has No Clothes." Truth, delusions, and collusion.

edit on 31-5-2019 by drussell41 because: zzz

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Youre just mad cause a female beat you at a sport. Get over it op. All this post does is show how much you hate women.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Jeri0

I simply insist that cheaters be disqualified so the competition is fair.

How do you explain to a kid why it's ok for one person to cheat but not another?

Illogical emotions do not care about facts.

Not the i think you care about what i have to say hehehe but...

Facts are formed on the current reality, reality changes over time.

You are just not someone who understand how it works LOL. So you have it all figured out already and is an immutable reality for you

I would let things happen and no matter what the result i would still be happy that i didn't back off and if i win well cool if i lose i will do what everyone does, figure out a way to not lose the next time and so on and so on and so on...

Which is the obvious thing unless i have to conform to a world that tells me that no, you obviously can't win ever so hit the grown and cry already

But anyways.... Na zdrovie!!!!

LMFAO! bye

Well hello there, robot.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Competing against boys for fun is different than having to compete against them for spots on the team and scholarships, this is livelihood we're talking about. Yes there are anomalies but for the most part men are more physically dominate than women, that is reality that has been proven.

We used to scrimmage the girls team in soccer for THEIR benefit, we always won by at least 5 and stopped trying to score. One girl on the team still holds state scoring records, she would have made our team, but not started and we were a bad team.
edit on 5/31/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Yet here he is actually speaking for women's rights, the same ones that how many woman have sacrificed for?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It is obviously unfair to allow transgender women to compete against biological women.
There is no way around it.

However its sports. Our obsession with sports over say engineering is a problem to begin with. We pay quarterbacks better than people who make vaccines against epidemics.

In about 10 to 15 years as human genetic engineering moves from disease prevention to trait design sports are going to be completely unfair unless each individual is tested and people compete based on similar traits.

Unfortunately the public will still be fighting each other in culture wars and never debate who gets to use genetic engineering and it will be for the elite only.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Competing against boys for fun is different than having to compete against them for spots on the team and scholarships, this is livelihood we're talking about. Yes there are anomalies but for the most part men are more physically dominate than women, that is reality that has been proven.

We used to scrimmage the girls team in soccer for THEIR benefit, we always won by at least 5 and stopped trying to score. One girl on the team still holds state scoring records, she would have made our team, but not started and we were a bad team.

This is a good point. If a female decides to compete against a male physique in a sport where males have physical advantage is far different than forcing a women to compete with biological males. In mma or boxing this really dangerous.

If people could learn to debate this calmly unlike the OP it would probably be better received.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Please exit your bubble.
Its basic genetic makeup.
OP is actually going on about deciept and inequality based on well established facts of genetics.
How is the OP supposed to inform the girl she was anihilated by a so called girl with balls.
The OP is right it is insanity, it is unfair but most of all it is downright a tradegy.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Tell me about it!
However coming here to this site expecting common sense on this issue is like beating your head against a wall. You will get support from some but for the most part i hope you brought your thick skin.

AS YOUR ABOUT TO SEE I NEED TO BRING MINE.
edit on 31-5-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It is certainly wrong but a tragedy it is not. I was a NCAA wrestler and I surely competed against roiders.

Loosing is not the worst thing in the world. Winning as a cheater is. It is far more dangerous to character.

These are sports...we take them far to seriously in comparison with grown up things.

Now I do say it is unfair and basically the same as a woman on anabolic steroids and epo...but a tragedy? Maybe.

But life isn't fair either. It's not a terrible lesson to learn. Eventually you may figure out it's the work that is important and the resilience not the winning.

We need people to calmly debate this stuff to show the error in thinking. Getting dramatic about it is just going to push people into their beliefs even harder.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
It is certainly wrong but a tragedy it is not. I was a NCAA wrestler and I surely competed against roiders.

Loosing is not the worst thing in the world. Winning as a cheater is. It is far more dangerous to character.

These are sports...we take them far to seriously in comparison with grown up things.

Now I do say it is unfair and basically the same as a woman on anabolic steroids and epo...but a tragedy? Maybe.

But life isn't fair either. It's not a terrible lesson to learn. Eventually you may figure out it's the work that is important and the resilience not the winning.

We need people to calmly debate this stuff to show the error in thinking. Getting dramatic about it is just going to push people into their beliefs even harder.

Well then why doesn't the tranny stick to sports dominated by its own original gender and learn those exact same lessons you speak of.

Please give me a break, their putting themselves in a position of advantage and the tradegy is that it is defended by well people like you.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

If you think I have defended anything you have a poor understanding of language.

Also I have no idea what the intent is and neither do you. If you think a person is going through transition to only win at track and field you are pretty ignorant.

Transgender folks and sports are going to happen by existence not a premeditated plan (though that is not impossible either)

Just fyi you sound as crazy as people who think transgender women are not cheating.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

No wonder the world is in the state its in.

Ignorance you reckon- so be it.

Trannys should form their own leagues in sport. Simple.

If im crazy for that then bring it on.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

No wonder the world is in the state its in.

Ignorance you reckon- so be it.

Trannys should form their own leagues in sport. Simple.

If im crazy for that then bring it on.

You are crazy for not having a real argument.

I have brought all that up. I have said it's unfair. As a former NCAA athlete myself I would be frustrated.

But its sports. A freaking game. The vehemence you are showing is for people's lives in general.

The crazy part is making fun of transgender people (which is looking more and more like in utero pharmaceutical and food and water contamination from the mother) and assuming that they are doing this to win sports.

It's unfair, they should have their own league or submit to rigorous testing of hormones, bone density, muscle fiber etc on their dime and compete only at the same levels as women if at all.

Notice I didn't have to make fun of anyone to say that. It probably would be easier to debate for change that way.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No real argument you reckon - check my first post.

If its only just sport why are elite athletes payed so much.?

Wheres the fun im making of them?

You accuse me of ignorance - take a long hard look in a mirror.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Your posts literally have no substance.

Tranny is not the term for trangenger people. You also assume people are failing at sports as a Male and then decide to take hormones to go into transition to win against females. While that may happen it certainly is not a given or common.

Elite athletes are paid so much because they make advertisers money. Did you not know that?

Why are infectious disease doctors not paid as well as athletes?

Cause people are too dumb to know what really matters. That is the real problem.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: NthOther

While I don’t think that those that identify as another should be allowed to compete in another’s field. I also don’t think it would be wise to tell your daughter that a man can beat her at anything.
Just sayin man

Physically, it's the hard truth. Unless that male is several echelons of athletic ability lower, he's going to win.

In track and field, you train right alongside the men's team all the way up through the ranks, so you *know* the closest competitively you ever are head to head is junior high. It only gets worse from there.

There are other areas where men and women can compete head to head: mentally, academically, etc. But in contests of sheer physical power like athletics, men and women in the same tier are on different competitive planes of ability.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join