It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Born Female, Give Up Sports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Or lose to castrated men your entire athletic career. That's your choice in the Newriginal Utopia.

That is, if they even bother to lop off their jewels. Most just "identify" as female and keep their balls.

Anyway, what am I supposed to tell my daughter when one crossdressing boy can kick the entire team's ass?

"Keep training, honey. Eventually you'll grow that Adam's apple out."

Do the mouthbreathing feminists not see how this transgender insanity (and it is insanity, that's not hyperbole) is now disempowering women? Many of the leadership skills present in successful women and men are developed on the field.

Why compete if there's no chance of winning? These f# retards just created a new glass ceiling in women's athletics while simultaneously stunting their leadership development.

Now that's f# progessive, man. What's next, making barefoot sammiches?

HONK HONK

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

While I don’t think that those that identify as another should be allowed to compete in another’s field. I also don’t think it would be wise to tell your daughter that a man can beat her at anything.
Just sayin man

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
People living in fairy tales would be mad at such truth.

And perhaps in 20 years when they have some experience under their belt will understand it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Consequences of "Pro Choice" + "Selective Identities" 😎

So much for "Equal pay for all (self declared) Genders" eh 😎

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

In athletics, a man can beat her at anything.

That's why they are separate.

Otherwise it's not fair.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Allaroundyou

In athletics, a man can beat her at anything.

That's why they are separate.

Otherwise it's not fair.

We know this. Obviously there is a large majority of society that has been lead to believe differently.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Or lose to castrated men your entire athletic career. That's your choice in the Newriginal Utopia.

That is, if they even bother to lop off their jewels. Most just "identify" as female and keep their balls.

Anyway, what am I supposed to tell my daughter when one crossdressing boy can kick the entire team's ass?

"Keep training, honey. Eventually you'll grow that Adam's apple out."

Do the mouthbreathing feminists not see how this transgender insanity (and it is insanity, that's not hyperbole) is now disempowering women? Many of the leadership skills present in successful women and men are developed on the field.

Why compete if there's no chance of winning? These f# retards just created a new glass ceiling in women's athletics while simultaneously stunting their leadership development.

Now that's f# progessive, man. What's next, making barefoot sammiches?

HONK HONK

As a woman, i find it ridiculous that you think your daughter is completely useless compared to a boy.. just because he's a boy.

Maybe you are no better than those mouth breathers after all. You're just on the opposite spectrum of the mouth breathing world

I mean how could she even try if she already lost in your eyes and there's no chance, she's obviously weaker because there's not way she can be stronger, she's a girl after all, right?

I wonder if you have boys and how do you think of them in found on the same situation as your daughter

Tks tks man

edit on 31-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Doping in sports, bad. Obviously unfair advantage.

Man pretending to be woman in ports, good. Makes for feels.

Get with the times, you guise.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

we even separate men's sports into different categories. Boxing for example.

It's just retarded to allow guys to participate in women's events. Either it is, or start letting women use human growth hormones to be in the same category.

And that will never happen, because the consensus is, it's an UNFAIR advantage.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

It's just retarded to allow guys to participate in women's events. Either it is, or start letting women use human growth hormones to be in the same category.

I don't think you understood what i mean

IT is about how you think of the kid, personally

Nothing like letting the world know that you don't believe she could take the challenge and let her do her best. You already decided she can't and won't even have a chance to win, ever.

Just read again and get it lol

But whatever

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

A true man's sense of self-worth would not let him hit a woman. So maybe there are men who really are women? Naaaah.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Jeri0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I simply insist that cheaters be disqualified so the competition is fair.

How do you explain to a kid why it's ok for one person to cheat but not another?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

How do you explain to a kid why it's ok for one person to cheat but not another?

Illogical emotions do not care about facts.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeri0

A real true man would know that the woman went into the fight with her heart on it and would acknowledge and not be a stupid dumbass just because she's a girl. He would allow her to do her best and if she loses well she lost because she was not good enough to beat him.

Just like having honor, you know?

But yeah let's run away she's a woman! Don't hit! Less you may by chance touch her some forbidden places.. LMFAO!

If you were a soldier and the other side had lots of woman, would you run away or be fair and have honor and fight them as your enemy and not as "girls with guns"

Just wondering

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

You fix it but not make lame attempts at hiding what you really think, it is in full display on your original post

You think everyone that was weaker once remained weaker forever?

You find ways, improve speed/strength, find weaknesses, do a lot of training and figure out how to work around what you're missing and you get better

You may not win all the battles but i think it's just stupid to think that everything is or has to be 'fair'. It isn't and sports were supposed to teach that.

So now you want to skip the lesson somehow for your daughter, you already decided she is not capable enough

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeri0

Illogical emotions do not care about facts.

Not the i think you care about what i have to say hehehe but...

Facts are formed on the current reality, reality changes over time.

You are just not someone who understand how it works LOL. So you have it all figured out already and is an immutable reality for you

I would let things happen and no matter what the result i would still be happy that i didn't back off and if i win well cool if i lose i will do what everyone does, figure out a way to not lose the next time and so on and so on and so on...

Which is the obvious thing unless i have to conform to a world that tells me that no, you obviously can't win ever so hit the grown and cry already

But anyways.... Na zdrovie!!!!

LMFAO! bye

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Speaking of which, I suggest you reread the OP. Did you miss the irony? No way are they saying "give up", just that the game is rigged.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Do you think it's fair for men to compete in women's athletics?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Speaking of which, I suggest you reread the OP. Did you miss the irony? No way are they saying "give up", just that the game is rigged.

I didn't miss it, there is an obvious part of expressing the actual inner feelings about it

I need to go sleep lmao sorry but yeah i don't find any irony in that, i can see something else i've seen a few times before. If you want to force it that's fine but it's clear that some things were left out in the open back there

AI need to sleep i have school tomorrow :S

Na zdrovie to you as well

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Do you think it's fair for men to compete in women's athletics?

If she wants to yes, let her be her choice. She'll be the one out there not you, stop making choices for the girls

When i was on tkd we would face the boys at least 2 times a week, and nobody cared or thought it was 'unfair' and if we got beat up so be it, if a girl did not want to participate so be it.

It could get brutal and no one took a step back, that's how you turn strong, not running away because 'it's unfair' like a cry baby

Grow strong or learn to run faster... LMFAO!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join