It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Mueller investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I am looking for some answers to maybe clear things up..In regards to the Mueller investigation into Trump collusion with Russia. Wasn't the investigation started on the fact that Hillary Clinton illegally had a private server for her emails, which the Russians hacked into and swung the election in favor of Donald Trump?

Why was the initial fact that Hillary Clinton had a private email server that was prone to hacking and ultimately was hacked by Russian agents, which contained classified information, completely ignored...? Wouldn't any sane prosecutor in the end bring charges against Clinton..?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

The Mueller Investigation was strategically designed to deflect away from the original problem.

...for obvious reasons 🤪

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Mueller Investigation was strategically designed to deflect away from the original problem.

...for obvious reasons 🤪

it's crazy how blatant a slap in the face this is and the public is dumbfounded by the whole thing. i just cant wrap my head around it...Something so obvious somehow gets completely ignored. People are so ignorant, and if they're this ignorant, they deserve every bit of BS that comes along with it. I can imagine my peers here on ATS share my frustration after all the "INDICTMENTS ARE FINALLY COMING", then just more Mueller this, obstruction that, impeach him, then nothing.
edit on 31-5-2019 by JoeGee because: added quote

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
A fair investigation into ‘Russian meddling’ wouldn’t look just at one political side, it would look at ALL sides, regardless of political affiliation. The Mueller group was a partisan political operation. It was never meant to be fair.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There was an investigation into Clinton and her issues with her people, computer, servers, people involved and recipients.

Not long after there was an investigation started on the new president because of all the controversy of his election, not being a known politician or special interest group. (though he for sure asked favors)

It was a deflection, and now that its being shown that the collusion was actually on the Clintons tapping the Russians to try and set up trump........there is a huge kerfuffle, and on top of it they refuse to talk about that fact.

Just like they always have with the clintons and their crimes.

I didnt vote for the guy , I voted Johnson, I dont even really like the guy, but im not stupid.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Don't be so sensible, this is politics, since when is politics rational?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I am looking for some answers to maybe clear things up..In regards to the Mueller investigation into Trump collusion with Russia. Wasn't the investigation started on the fact that Hillary Clinton illegally had a private server for her emails, which the Russians hacked into and swung the election in favor of Donald Trump?

When Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, she used a private server. The law says that everything she did on that server had to be backed up on the National Archives server. She didn't do that, refused to do that, in fact, and got into a world of trouble over it and the FBI opened an investigation into it. They found that she deleted 30,000 emails. She claimed they were personal, about Chelsea's wedding and Yoga classes. The FBI recovered all of those emails.

Trump asked Russia to find those deleted emails, during the campaign, even though the FBI had them, and that caused rumors that was Trump sending a signal to Putin. These were rumors, and not what started the Russian investigation.

What really started the "Russian investigation", as we know it, was the hacking of the DNC computers, and that stolen data being strategically released to the public through WikiLeaks. There was also already an investigation ongoing of Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Michael Flynn for their foreign lobbying and money laundering, etc., which spread into the Trump Campaign. Alpha Bank activity, Jared Kushner's attempt at setting up a secret back channel communication with Russia and the infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian about "adoption" i.e. The Magnitsky Act, that fell within the radar of existing investigation.

The Steele Dossier confirmed somethings that the US intel community already knew about Russian oligarchs money laundering schemes through Duetschbank, and was reviewed by the US Intel community.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

Why was the initial fact that Hillary Clinton had a private email server that was prone to hacking and ultimately was hacked by Russian agents, which contained classified information, completely ignored...? Wouldn't any sane prosecutor in the end bring charges against Clinton..?

The Mueller investigation began in 2017 after Comey was fired. The FBI investigation, Crossfire Hurricane, allegedly began when foreign intelligence entrapped Trump campaign staffer George Papadopoulos.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
There was an investigation into Clinton and her issues with her people, computer, servers, people involved and recipients.

Not long after there was an investigation started on the new president because of all the controversy of his election, not being a known politician or special interest group. (though he for sure asked favors)

It was a deflection, and now that its being shown that the collusion was actually on the Clintons tapping the Russians to try and set up trump........there is a huge kerfuffle, and on top of it they refuse to talk about that fact.

Just like they always have with the clintons and their crimes.

I didnt vote for the guy , I voted Johnson, I dont even really like the guy, but im not stupid.

well my reason for voting the way I did, I knew Trump personally. I live in Fresh Meadows, and my mother was born on 185th place in Queens Village, literally blocks from where Trump grew up. My grandfather owned a hair salon that Trump would take his mother there every month and bring coffee for my grandfather. He's a local, and as such I know him and what he stands for. To be honest, he has the attitude ANY New Yorker would have. Though I don't agree with it some times, he has a very politically incorrect way of approaching things that he is correct about but just delivers it rough-around-the-edges sometimes. But like I said, as a New Yorker, I can easily look past that and recognize what he's saying without the character games we play in politics. Not to mention I have shook the mans hand before. We used to go on school and camp trips to the city all the time and visit F.A.O. Shwartz, Tiffany and Co., the World Trade Center and the Trump Tower. Off topic, I visited the World Trade Center on a camp trip 1 month before 9/11 :'(

That being said, I also voted for him because I knew he was the challanger to the status quo and deep state, which was blatantly and obviously against him with the constant attacks and phony investigations that we all knew were such from the beginning. Considering that, Hillary Clinton basically used her authority as the Secretary of State to overthrow Gaddafi for bull# reasons. And I have multiple reports from multiple Uber drivers in my town that have migrated from Nigeria, and who know a little more information in regards to that region than any theorist. They all told me the British and French paid Clinton to overthrow Gaddafi because right now West Africa still uses the French Franc as currency, and with Gaddafis plan to introduce a currency backed by 8 billion dollars worth of tangible gold, that would have compromised the strength of the French currency and global hegemony. Aside from the fact that she allowed Diplomats and embassy workers to be killed as a precursor for war. It was her Gulf of Tonkin.

And after doing some investigation, with the oil sectors being privatized and French/British oil companies buying the rights after the fall of Gaddafi, it seems they weren't lying or were at least onto something. Follow the money.
edit on 31-5-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

join