It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Purge - Envoys, Spys and Labor camps.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Users and Lurkers of ATS,

North Korean has decided to purge their envoys as a result of poor performance over the now failed Hanoi summit.

Kim Hyok Chol and four others were executed, charges were, "Spying for the United States". (Lee, Shin et al)

"He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions," the source was quoted as saying.

In other words, their ignorancy in diplomacy is what cost them their lives.

Even still, the bigger dogs under Rocket Man weren't so lucky either, though it seems their lives were spared. I am referring to "Kim Yong Chol", right hand man of Kim himself, was sent to a labor camp somewhere near the Chinese border. (Lee, Shin et al)

Kim's younger sister, Kim Yo Jong, nothing much heard from her and speculated that she is "lying low". The interpreters, both a Kim Song Hye and Sin Hye Yong, who Sin himself just newly promoted were detained as well. (Lee, Shin et al)

Sin was charged with making critical interpretation mistakes that included missing an unspecified "last-minute offer" the North Korean leader supposedly made as Trump was about to walk out, Chosun reported.

So, there you have it ATS. Some folks like to think Trump going off on a Saturday morning was triggered, no sirs and ma'ams, THIS IS TRIGGERING.

I mean, you couldn't give them a write-up? fire them and put them into another position? a stern talk perhaps? a slap on the wrist? Your opinions and views ATS?

Source:
www.msn.com...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Incompetence and Government go hand in hand. Anyone that has ever worked or dealt with Government departments I am sure will concur?.

It seems Kimmy is quite happy to execute someone for what is a foregone conclusion.

Even still, the bigger dogs under Rocket Man weren't so lucky either, though it seems their lives were spared. I am referring to "Kim Yong Chol", right hand man of Kim himself, was sent to a labor camp somewhere near the Chinese border. (Lee, Shin et al)

Honestly if it was a anti aircraft gun to the forehead or working in a labor camp I think I would have wanted my mind blown, the conditions if reports are to be believed are hideous.

In other words, their ignorancy in diplomacy is what cost them their lives.

Certainly will not be the last person to die due to this, normally however it is the civilian family that has sweet FA to do with a dick waving contest that gets whacked, makes a change for it to be the movers and shacker's..
edit on 31-5-2019 by Petra137 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

A dictator didn't get what they wanted and are blaming everyone but themselves when dealing with a sovereign nation?

I mourn for the loss of life, I also recognize each one of them had opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice to end the dictatorship.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

The more he purges the more likely someone might do that.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
North Korea has only been allowed to exit down to this day for the benefit of future generations. To see what happens when a dictatorial tyrant gets into power who does not know God, rejects God, and claims he himself is God.

No, it hasn't been done on this scale before. Most dictators in the past will admit there are gods. They have been so self-deluded on the teachings of Marx and Darwin to imagine they themselves are gods.

Take a little peek, people of the earth, into what that type of thought, brought to fruition brings.

A lot of people want to bring it to lands near you.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

He is a God/King. Not anytime soon.
Even the admin do not understand how much technology they are lacking.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Forensick

He is a God/King. Not anytime soon.
Even the admin do not understand how much technology they are lacking.

We are not fools.

Imagine everyone in NK who has to worship an idol of their false god hung in their house at penalty of going to a re-education camp.
(sorry if this is vague. It is mandatory that the picture of the dictator of NK is hung in the house of everyone in NK. And they must worship him every day).

What type of person would send you to a "reeducation camp" if you did not worship a picture of himself hung in your house every morning?

This is insane madness. Even normal humans inside that tyrant regimen must at sometime come to realize the madness of it. That is why there are reeducation camps to begin with.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Jeri0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2019 by Jeri0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeri0
North Korea has only been allowed to exit down to this day for the benefit of future generations. To see what happens when a dictatorial tyrant gets into power who does not know God, rejects God, and claims he himself is God.

No, it hasn't been done on this scale before. Most dictators in the past will admit there are gods. They have been so self-deluded on the teachings of Marx and Darwin to imagine they themselves are gods.

Take a little peek, people of the earth, into what that type of thought, brought to fruition brings.

A lot of people want to bring it to lands near you.

This has been a constant over the last ~7000 years.
As far as god/kings go.

Most dictators admit they are gods and it's their divine right to be king. etc.
I suggest you look a bit more into (at the least Egyptian) history, before you continue your arguments.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I realize as much. You didn't understand the arguements I was giving. Again. those other in the past understood that there are gods who exist. Even if they did not know who they were.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Looks like KJU doesn't believe in "Trophies for all Failures" 😎

As they say: "Oh Well" 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Kim Jong Un(chained) is picking off the deep state one-by-one 😆😆

Traitors be DAMNED !!! 😆

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I realize as much. You didn't understand the arguements I was giving. Again. those other in the past understood that there are gods who exist. Even if they did not know who they were.

Perhaps I misunderstood your arguments. And your comment now is far different than the one I quoted.
But here is the thing:
"Even normal humans inside that tyrant regimen must at sometime come to realize the madness of it."
Is a false statement.
If that is the normal that a populace knows, that is what the population understands as true.

Recognize the North Koreans do not have regular access to electricity. So that is not recognized as a staple to daily life.
Which is alien to the majority of the world.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Perhaps I misunderstood your arguments. And your comment now is far different than the one I quoted.
But here is the thing:
"Even normal humans inside that tyrant regimen must at sometime come to realize the madness of it."
Is a false statement.
If that is the normal that a populace knows, that is what the population understands as true.

Recognize the North Koreans do not have regular access to electricity. So that is not recognized as a staple to daily life.

There would be no need for reeducation camps if normal people did not realize what is going on is wrong. Even soilders defect, and many normal people escape. So no, you are wrong.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

But here is the thing:
Is a false statement.

There would be no need for reeducation camps if normal people did not realize what is going on is wrong. Even soilders defect, and many normal people escape. So no, you are wrong.

Normal would be at over 50% for any given society. Right?
What percentage is in these camps?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

But here is the thing:
Is a false statement.

Normal would be at over 50% for any given society. Right?
What percentage is in these camps?

Normal, meaning people that break free from their brain-washing. They are still normal after all of it. Perhaps they are few. Perhaps the whole world is filled with very few normal humans left. Perhaps it has all been brain-washed. But the normal ones will remain. Right? They have been the ones whose programming is still intact.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeri0

Wow, someone's dripping in bias. All one has to do is look at all the god fearing kings of the middle ages and the atrocities many of them have committed or what all the Allah "which means God" fearing terrorist groups in the middle east do to know, believing or not believing in a divinity has no effect on what atrocities a leader or group might commit.
edit on 5/31/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hmmm, thread already exist.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE, thx,.
edit on 31-5-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 31 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join