It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTSA has partnered with THREE MAJOR aerospace companies!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You might well be right. This universe is so vast and we have many things to learn. I honestly don't know and don't have a single one fits all theory for what a UFO is.

But I don't think we will get answers watching the History channel.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thats actually pretty funny

Why am I the only one that feels this way..on Reddit everyone is excited!!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Unfortunately....John has yet to update this post!!!
He contacted a spoke person from the pentagon and she stated clearly that yes indeed the DD form 1910 is real!
Additionally if Elizondo in any respect broke from published procedure/policy I can assure you he would be in hand cuffs.
The pentagon is or would look for any reason to revoke his clearance which he still has. TTSA is not an amateur organization they know what they are doing.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Why am I the only one that feels this way..on Reddit everyone is excited!

Perhaps because you are unique and your assessment of everyone on Reddit is inaccurate?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific
Yet they have made a laundry list of mistakes since launching.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

The major fcuk ups are so bad they can only be deliberate.

To what end though?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'll believe they're legit when they actually produce something or patent something that's tangible.
Until then, my gut tells me this group is some sort of scam / money making venture for people like Tom De Longe and the others who have shares.

This blog breaking down things financially (from May 2018) based on their own records and publications should open a few people's eyes to the financial "peculiarities" of TTSA. I'm avoiding using harsher language, but personally I would trust them about as much as a snake oil salesman who's trying to sell me a "cure all" tonic.

parabunk.blogspot.com...

(apologies if that link has been posted before - I read it a week or so back and found it educational).

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I get the impressions that TTSA wants the truth regarding ufos. Will anything come from this group? I do not know. Will anything happen from this story? I don't think so.

The thing about tom is, he is so passionate about the subject, but he too easily led. A good example is him on the Joe Rogan when he played the footage of the ufo that was obviously CGI, and he was posting this as evidence.

Before we scream ET, let's find out more about these ufos. The evidence is overwhelming that some of these ufos defy explanation, but still does not mean ET until we have evidence of that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join