It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The democrats should file for impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WUNK22

Sometimes you have to meet an issue head-on.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. . . .

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then under leftist ideology, it's a parrot.

Hahahaha Nice

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump knew what he was doing when he placed Manifort in 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

Well, he was warned that Mannafort had some dubious connections and had published some decidedly un-American things.

You mean like working with the Podesta Group for Ukraine Oligarchs?

At least he didn't get stock in a Russian Energy company for his handiwork and try and pretend he got rid of it, right?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

a reply to: DBCowboy

Since they aren't actually doing this, wouldn't that indicate that, perhaps, the whole scenario of the OP is unsubstantiated and fiction?

Like the whole ‘collusion’ fake fiasco?

‘Fiction’ from the onset

Two Soviet wives. Mannafort. Trump Tower Moscow. Flat out denials of stuff that was actually happening.

But you are right, collusion isn't a Federal crime and no-one was investigating crimes that don't even exist. Despite Trump's tweets and press releases about it.

Wow, with such a comprehensive list of evidence it’s amazing he’s not in prison

FAIL

Ditto every other corrupt politician and public figure in the US. Wasn't Trump going to "drain the swamp"? It seems he made things even 'swampier'.

None of the things that Trump did are outright illegal. But, at the time, they were somewhat suspicious. Some still are.

My family drained a swamp on our farm. It was a tedious process and took time. After the water was relocated one was left with a stinky wet mushy bog. At that point we had to let nature take its course and let the sun heat and dry it out. Once done, they plowed and planted in the most fertile soil on the farm.

I would say that it does appear Trump has Made the canals or ditches to drain the water flow of the swamp, now nature will naturally dry that mushy do nothing bog. Excitedly, awaiting for the plowing and replanting in the next elections. 2020, 2022, 2024.

Edit add: by the way, a swamp is created due to poor drainage and simply overtime accumulates. Overtime it gets stinky and breeds mosquitoes. Obviously, the swamp in DC has accumulated do to no term limits in the remaining two branches of government...legislative and judicial. To be fair and balanced this needs to be corrected as we had done for the executive branch.
edit on 5 31 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So, what the hell was Mueller doing for the last 22 months and what did he find?

You show me, don't be vague and say "It's in the report" I've read the report. have you? it's mostly innuendo in the second half.

So yes do tell, what was Mueller investigating?

ETA: so far it's only one republican, Amash, My rep from Michigan, I doubt he will win the next election, because I will do all I can to remove him!
edit on 31-5-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Wishing for them to go ahead right now is simply wishing for someone to fail. Which I'm pretty sure is your intention anyway.

Wait. . . . was I too subtle in my OP?

Apologies, I'll try to be more to the point next time.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

So, what the hell was Mueller doing for the last 22 months and what did he find?

You show me, don't be vague and say "It's in the report" I've read the report. have you? it's mostly innuendo in the second half.

The Special Counsel was appointed with an appointment letter of brief that outlined what he was to investigate. Mueller stuck to that brief.

All the stuff in the press (from both 'sides') and in Trump's tweets, vox pop's and rallies (such as all the talk about 'collusion', which is not even a Federal crime), were just opinion, speculation, propaganda and hot air, with no legal importance, reality, or power, whatsoever.

The Mueller report was documentation of the findings from the investigations deriving from the legal brief. It is that simple and clear.

Part 2 of that report was just as factual and evidential as part 1.

No charges were laid because charging a sitting President by a DOJ employee is barred from being permissible on legal grounds as outlined in the Mueller report.

As Mueller suggested, that role of the adjudication and criminal prosecution of a sitting President falls to Congress to determine, based upon any evidence presented, (some of which may be from the Mueller report).

If Congress determines that there are strong enough grounds proving the President acted illegally, and it is agreed by vote, it is Congress who files for impeachment. Not the DOJ.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Top democrat candidates are probably thinking: if we (democrats) can't impeach him and throw him out of office, how can we possibly win the election?

Our platform and agendas suck!

Whaaaaaaaaah!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Wishing for them to go ahead right now is simply wishing for someone to fail. Which I'm pretty sure is your intention anyway.

Wait. . . . was I too subtle in my OP?

Apologies, I'll try to be more to the point next time.

You are always so subtle...... lol.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
seems today the new dem rally cry is for censure......
bet they cant even get enough votes for that lol

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
excellent analogy!!! you get DBC cookies

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Since they aren't actually doing this, wouldn't that indicate that, perhaps, the whole scenario of the OP is unsubstantiated and fiction?

Pelosi says it they WILL impeach before the 2020 elections.
Even better - they are stupid enough to time it for the election cycle. How obvious can they be, lol.

Like the OP says.
Go for it, you lying sacks of sh*t.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
From good ole fat jerry himself

“Impeachment is a political act, and you cannot impeach a president if the American people will not support it,” said Nadler, D-N.Y. “The American people, right now, do not support it because they do not know the story. They don’t know the facts.” Nadler added: “We have to get the facts out. We have to hold a series of hearings, we have to hold the investigations.” Nadler also vowed to hold televised hearings to “have a dialogue with the American people so people can make informed decisions and know what’s going on.”

www.foxnews.com...

so tell us fat jerry
what story do we not know?
the story about the former administration spying on its political rivals for no reason as none were indicted for russia?
what story jerry?
I will personally make a sandwich for you if you tell us the story fat jerry!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What he's saying is that the lies aren't working so they have to make up bigger lies.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

What he's saying is that the lies aren't working so they have to make up bigger lies.

basically
and send sandwiches
lots of sandwiches

perhaps this year we could have the fat jerry nadler telethon instead of the jerry lewis telethon?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

a reply to: WUNK22

Sometimes you have to meet an issue head-on.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. . . .

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then under leftist ideology, it's a parrot.

Say what???? So......you’ve never heard a quacking Parrot before? They’re out there albeit extremely rare.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Even better - they are stupid enough to time it for the election cycle. How obvious can they be, lol.

Like the OP says.

Well, it makes more sense to clear out riff-raff before the election, or otherwise you might have to run yet another election after removing them, which would be expensive and wasteful after the trade wars, government shutdown, taxation breaks which favor only the richest, a bail out of the health insurance industry at the expense of most of the population, a vanity wall that cannot and does not address the issues, 'national emergency' after 'national emergency' for the purpose of extracting funding from the citizenry and tariffs which only increase COGS to end users. Not to mention all the court cases as litigants sue & counter sue on such vaporous allegations that no result is likely.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The Special Counsel was appointed with an appointment letter of brief that outlined what he was to investigate. Mueller stuck to that brief.

All the stuff in the press (from both 'sides') and in Trump's tweets, vox pop's and rallies (such as all the talk about 'collusion', which is not even a Federal crime), were just opinion, speculation, propaganda and hot air, with no legal importance, reality, or power, whatsoever.

The Mueller report was documentation of the findings from the investigations deriving from the legal brief. It is that simple and clear.

No charges were laid because charging a sitting President by a DOJ employee is barred from being permissible on legal grounds as outlined in the Mueller report.

As Mueller suggested, that role of the adjudication and criminal prosecution of a sitting President falls to Congress to determine, based upon any evidence presented, (some of which may be from the Mueller report).

If Congress determines that there are strong enough grounds proving the President acted illegally, and it is agreed by vote, it is Congress who files for impeachment. Not the DOJ.

Bill Barr said you haven't a clue. He might be right.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Like the OP says.

This is what Pelosi actually said: Pelosi stresses only a small number of Democrats are calling to impeach Trump, asks for patience -USA Today

Who is lying?

However, it makes more sense to clear out riff-raff before the election, or otherwise you might have to run yet another election after removing them.

Which would be expensive and wasteful after the trade wars, government shutdown, taxation breaks which favor only the richest, a bail out of the health insurance industry at the expense of most of the population, a vanity wall that cannot and does not address the issues, 'national emergency' after 'national emergency' for the purpose of extracting funding from the citizenry and tariffs which only increase COGS to end users.

Not to mention all the court cases as litigants sue & counter sue on such vaporous allegations that no result is likely.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No charges were laid out, because there were none. If there were, they surely would have been in the report. A sitting President can't be charged, but that in no way means the specific charges cannot be laid out in a report. The fact they aren't there is telling.

Mueller did not do what Starr did. Starr used the word "guilty" 11 times to describe Clinton. Mueller did not. Because he could not, because he would have been lying. Trump is innocent unless proven guilty, and Mueller could not prove guilt.

Let that sink in for a minute. Take a DEEP breath. Feel that? That's reality, and it's OK.

The Dems know they have no impeachable offense based off the Mueller report.

They don't have the votes for impeachment, and they know that too.

It will die in the Senate, if by off chance they got the votes in the House, and they know this as well.

They have backed themselves into a corner, and yes, they have already won Trump a 2020 victory.

He's innocent. Period.

edit on 31-5-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

with the 20 cycle coming up and some many in districts trump won in 16 up for election they dont even have the votes in the house
fat jerry and the dems have put themselves in quite a situation
impeach and piss off perspective voters
dont impeach and piss off the far left and some of the base

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join