It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The democrats should file for impeachment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Very very well said!

So much so that, if I have ever disagreed with you in the past, I will reconsider my position. Anybody who can be that right about anything is someone I don't want to disagree with.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi said yesterday that Democrats MUST show enough evidence to convince Republicans in the Senate that Trump is guilty.

She needs to GO FOR THAT and stop being a total wimp !!!!!!!

Nadler needs to get off his fat ass and get MOVING !!!

Nadler keeps blaming everybody else for his incompetence !!

100% behind it !!!!!!!!

😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Democrats are calling Bob Mueller a "coward" tonight. Classic "projection" syndrome once again. They can't help themselves.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think if they follow through with this, it guarantees another Trump victory. It might already be too late at this point. The constant DNC attacks while a country prospers and the do nothing approach with a border crisis aren’t good decisions. I can’t quite understand the following of this losing strategy. I’m mind blown over the lack of political strategy in this party.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Trump is basically double dog daring the Democrats to pull the trigger on impeachment.

And like the rats they are, the Dems are being led by the Pied Piper Trump to their doom.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Adam Schiff says he has tons of evidence against President Trump. It's Obstruction of Justice if he doesn't share that evidence with Congress and the DOJ.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: chr0naut

Since they aren't actually doing this, wouldn't that indicate that, perhaps, the whole scenario of the OP is unsubstantiated and fiction?

Like the whole ‘collusion’ fake fiasco?

‘Fiction’ from the onset

Two Soviet wives. Mannafort. Trump Tower Moscow. Flat out denials of stuff that was actually happening.

But you are right, collusion isn't a Federal crime and no-one was investigating crimes that don't even exist. Despite Trump's tweets and press releases about it.

edit on 30/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What a joke

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump knew what he was doing when he placed Manifort in 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Since they aren't actually doing this, wouldn't that indicate that, perhaps, the whole scenario of the OP is unsubstantiated and fiction?

‘Fiction’ from the onset

Two Soviet wives. Mannafort. Trump Tower Moscow. Flat out denials of stuff that was actually happening.

But you are right, collusion isn't a Federal crime and no-one was investigating crimes that don't even exist. Despite Trump's tweets and press releases about it.

Wow, with such a comprehensive list of evidence it’s amazing he’s not in prison

FAIL
edit on 30 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 5 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

Trump knew what he was doing when he placed Manifort in 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

Well, he was warned that Mannafort had some dubious connections and had published some decidedly un-American things.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

‘Fiction’ from the onset

Wow, with such a comprehensive list of evidence it’s amazing he’s not in prison

FAIL

Ditto every other corrupt politician and public figure in the US. Wasn't Trump going to "drain the swamp"? It seems he made things even 'swampier'.

None of the things that Trump did are outright illegal. But, at the time, they were somewhat suspicious. Some still are.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I’m afraid DC, a lot of Americans don’t care about the constitution and due process. It’s all about who’s team won, and who in Hollywood is voting for, because celebrities are smart. It’s a sad state of the country, I mean who in their right mind would vote for an AOC communist or a brain dead Maxi Waters?!?

You left out Schiff for brains, RASHIDA Tlaib and Pelosi... no doubt after watching the Congress there are many more that fortunately I have tried and been successful at forgetting their names ...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Adam Schiff says he has tons of evidence against President Trump. It's Obstruction of Justice if he doesn't share that evidence with Congress and the DOJ.

The wiggling minnow Schiff needs to get on the same page with the bottom feeder carp Maxine Waters.

Maybe they figure out what's for lunch 😎

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Nah, they shouldn't. As much as I dislike Pelosi as a person, she's reigning them all in pretty well and waiting for the investigations to clear things up. What they really should do is start an impeachment inquiry and then follow through on all the material that becomes available readily, such as financials and business ties with foreign entities.

Basically, if it's a question of whether you should or you shouldn't... you shouldn't. They should wait until the answer to that question is an obvious yes.

Wishing for them to go ahead right now is simply wishing for someone to fail. Which I'm pretty sure is your intention anyway.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

The Bueller Investigations already did more damage to Democrats than all Hurricanes of the 20th Century combined 😆😆😆

(even with inflation dollars considered 😆😆)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WUNK22

Sometimes you have to meet an issue head-on.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. . . .

Well, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then under leftist ideology, it's a parrot.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

hahaha - I clicked on the thread then I saw it was you.....

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Yes continue to make a mockery of law and justice,waste millions on senseless court cases,who gets rich here? the lawyers,another case of one criminal helping another,great mindset sounds like our liberals up in Bay area,do as I say not as I do

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join