It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitter Hillary Goes off on President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I wonder who would need more rest between making important decision?... President Hillary or President Biden?

The Witch . She Needs more Time to Regenerate after Expending Bio Energy . A Quick Pick Me Up Usually of Fetal Stem Cells Suffices after a Hard Day of Bewitching I hear .....

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sorry man. I couldn't get through two minutes of that video of Hillary. I'm sure your point is valid.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Guilty? Who knows, who cares?

We ALL KNOW. We all should care. If you did that you would be in jail. So why should she not be in jail?

Oh that's right, she and hubby have a group of hired killers that protect them when anyone gets too close.

I cared about all the "guilty" in the admins of Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush(es), Clinton to Obama....going out...

All of those were quite similar....but we move on, forward...and to a degree...need to.

I dont know your age, but I've lived thru all those admins, and this is how it plays ...and I feel should play.... out.

Ms. Clinton's rep is forever damaged and history will reflect it. So will history reflect Mr. Trumps methods, but we do need to work forward to save ourselves as a planet...not invest $$ in, and invest-igate our past.

IMHO
edit on 1-6-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Guilty? Who knows, who cares?

We ALL KNOW. We all should care. If you did that you would be in jail. So why should she not be in jail?

Oh that's right, she and hubby have a group of hired killers that protect them when anyone gets too close.

I cared about all the "guilty" in the admins of Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush(es), Clinton to Obama....going out...

All of those were quite similar....but we move on, forward...and to a degree...need to.

I dont know your age, but I've lived thru all those admins, and this is how it plays ...and I feel should play.... out.

Ms. Clinton's rep is forever damaged and history will reflect it. So will history reflect Mr. Trumps methods, but we do need to work forward to save ourselves as a planet...not invest $$ in, and invest-igate our past.

IMHO

If you lived through all those administrations, as I did, and this is what you took away from it - you weren't paying attention.

Most glaringly to the point, democrats (liberals) love to rewrite history and create a more party-favorable version for posterity to ponder. By the time the democrats finish 'fixing' the history books you can bet that future generations will not be looking back saying, "Wow. That hillary byatch really screwed up!" They will look back saying, "Why on earth did anyone harass that wonderful, kind, caring, gentle, brilliant woman?"

Okay, I just threw up a little in the back of my throat.

I feel filthy...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I remember distinctly. I marched as a war-peace protestor member of John Sinclair's White Panthers based in Ann Arbor, and walked the streets during the '67 Detroit riot.

I went thru the Chicago, the Kent State Massacre, Berkley marches...and from that...follow the administrations that came and went w/some saying "they should be prosecuted etc..."

My only point is simply that if we do chase politicians years after office...moving forward slows down.

Once outta office, it's just sour grapes, usually outta office, outta politics, outta the news...they just fade away. Good!

No names here...no matter who, should be held accountable, yes? Yes. But should we pursue yrs. later, and for how long?

I think we'd have to backtrack and focus on past taking years, and $$ and time from running the government forward.

And we have dozens of political runners, go-fers, leaders and members from past admins guilty of much the same types of indiscretions. Soon, they fade away anyway and society quietly and collectively "forgets".

We've got a few, missed a few, discovered a few during and much later after admins have gone...after so many years...we've focused forward...as we should.*

*Accountable to us? Yes. Prosecuted? Maybe...promptly? Yes. After years...even a few? It gets murky...

We now see how chasing for a few years of accusations, betrayals, denials and admittances...stalls the forward movement of our government.

I'm clear here about holding anyone accountable...perhaps not years ltr, after the fact, with it disturbing the flow of movement(s) forward.

That's all....

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That is a reasonable and well-stated response, but I must respectfully disagree.

I believe that it is possible to address the transgressions of the past without derailing the pursuit of the future. In fact, I think failure to do so is one of the most prominent reasons that politicians seem to be above the law. The idea that the effort to pursue and prosecute the criminal acts of previous administrations will only displace resources that could be used to drive this machine of progress forward is more a reflection on the part of Congress's will to maintain that artificial unprosecutable state they seem to enjoy. It seems to be a very childish attitude of, "If you start prosecuting us we will hold your government hostage and you will suffer, not us." That should meet with a very sharp response.

I would argue that it is incumbent upon us to not only prosecute these crimes but to hold the branches of government to the highest standards the law will allow. If the people, wittingly or otherwise, put a wolf to task guarding the flock we simply can not afford to throw our hands up and say, "Oh well" when the flock gets snatched and eaten. If our only action at that time is to find a different, better wolf, then we have failed in our civic duty as honorable law abiding citizens.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
BAD NEWS: Adam Schiff is now AGAINST the House starting Impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

Source: www.foxnews.com...< br />

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Thanks, and I agree with you.

My point is how''s it going now after Bush's admin "criminals"? And how about us going after his dad's? Reagan? Or Carter? Johnson?

See...we forget and move on. They all had questionable ifs, friends, co-whatevers...but we are at a critical stage in world history now looking back.

Again, there should be a speedy bi- or non-partisan group of fed investigators that keeps moving forward to prosecute or not. In place, keep moving, follow thru.

But we don't. Memories fade, good intentions to investigate fade, the public has always moved on to the next "incoming".

Sad, but looking back historically...we move ahead. And, NO we shouldn't...but we do.

I protested Johnson/Vietnam, got him out for re-election. He wanted none of it. Nixon too...him and his cronies...he resigned...and I'm sure now Bill, Hillary, George W and Barry are enjoying their lives because...we aren't going after them either...not really.

It's a shame, we should, we don't...and I don't think we will.

"Time fears no-one but the Pyramids".

Thanks for the reply...M.S.

edit on 2-6-2019 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So what! she is not relevant to anyone but you.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: xuenchen

As for wasserface...

I'm assuming she is doing commencement speeches now because she wants a crowd to speak to?

It must be a refreshing change for her after her Bill/Hillary Speaking Tour of Fantastic Failure... all those empty seats to speak to must have been demoralizing.

The left wants us to stop talking about her.

Perhaps the left can put her in a home somewhere so that she can't speak publicly anymore?

Then we won't have to.

I think a place with a dress code of Orange Jumpsuits is where she should be confined to. Solitary no one can visit either just put her in a nice padded room and feed her beets and beet prune juice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join