It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitter Hillary Goes off on President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I wonder who would need more rest between making important decision?... President Hillary or President Biden?

Both would just read off of the card that the CFR gave them.

No rest necessary.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
But she is right, we need to protect our voter system and require verification of citizenship in all states. We also need to verify if the person voting is who they are supposed to be. Of course, California and New York will twist what she said to only make it apply to Republicans.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
IDK how many actually watched that video but if you didn't, I think you should, especially the Hillary haters. I think it was a good speech for the most part. Sure there is a little bit of a slant in part of it, from her perspective (progressive for the most part) but over-all, I don't think it was anything like it was made out to be and she certainly didn't harp on Trump or the election. Even if you think what she said was hypocrytical (providing evidence to congress - her deleting emails, election tampering...) she isn't wrong and I think maybe she might be the best person to speak about this b/c she got away with all that and she is saying that those are the things we specifically need to fix.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
IDK how many actually watched that video but if you didn't, I think you should, especially the Hillary haters. I think it was a good speech for the most part. Sure there is a little bit of a slant in part of it, from her perspective (progressive for the most part) but over-all, I don't think it was anything like it was made out to be and she certainly didn't harp on Trump or the election. Even if you think what she said was hypocrytical (providing evidence to congress - her deleting emails, election tampering...) she isn't wrong and I think maybe she might be the best person to speak about this b/c she got away with all that and she is saying that those are the things we specifically need to fix.

Her emails were under subpoena and she ordered 30,000+ deleted.

The FBI recovered most of those and classified material was found.

But nothing was "intended" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
She is completely irrelevant now yet you can’t seem to stop making her a topic.
THAT is hilarious.

edit on 31 5 2019 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
NO people want her to be irrelevant when in reality she is a corner piece to the puzzle.

Obama
Clinton
Podesta
Comey

Those are your corner pieces. What those 4 did makes Watergate seemed a joke.

The rest of the puzzle is out there.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
THAT is hilarious.

As you drool out of control πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God Bless the under privileged πŸ˜†

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
NO people want her to be irrelevant when in reality she is a corner piece to the puzzle.

Obama
Clinton
Podesta
Comey

Those are your corner pieces. What those 4 did makes Watergate seemed a joke.

The rest of the puzzle is out there.

Democrats are the epitome of 1st Grade Art Class πŸ˜†

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: xuenchen

Does she still have 3 months to live?

Genetic manipulation has seen to this. But she does need to rest in her pod for 12 hours each day.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Even though donations to the Clinton Foundation didn't come with a money back guarantee, she's throwing the occasional barb out there to perhaps suck in some new "blood"

hahahahahaha

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I feel bad for the students.

After sitting through classes for years where nutbag lefty professors rambled on endlessly about non factual nonsense and blasted the students with unfiltered stupidity almost to the point of acquiring some form of cancer.

Just when they thought it was all over with. The roll out the biggest nutbag of them all, forcing them to sit there and be subjected to not just the aroma of diarrhea but the diarrhea pouring from her mouth.

It would truly suck to have to walk out on my own commencement because of some speech. But I would. There is no reason to subject the graduates to a Hillary hate speech.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Why is she dressed like Emperor Palpatine?

I had to log in just to give you a star for this...

Made my Friday.
edit on 31/5/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Why is she dressed like Emperor Palpatine?
I thought she looked like the teapot from beauty and the beast

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A chicken clucking in the wind. Forget the old guard behind and devote energies forward instead...

Guilty? Who knows, who cares? Held accountable? Sure...but it's better for us to move forward...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

A chicken clucking in the wind. Forget the old guard behind and devote energies forward instead...

Guilty? Who knows, who cares? Held accountable? Sure...but it's better for us to move forward...

you are preaching to the wrong choir. The leftovers are still clinging to the Mueller report and impeachment.
I don't think you put a lot of thought into your position here.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Guilty? Who knows, who cares?

We ALL KNOW. We all should care. If you did that you would be in jail. So why should she not be in jail?

Oh that's right, she and hubby have a group of hired killers that protect them when anyone gets too close.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
THAT is hilarious.

As long as she keeps ranting and sounding so bitter - it's relevant to continue to laugh at her.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
democrats are all politicks all the time.
graduation ceremony? bash Republicans.
memorial service? bash Republicans.
Thanksgiving dinner? bash Republicans.

get a life already people.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The craziest part is that people are too stupid to realize she's guilty of the things she blames on Trump.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Compare that (if you could stomach it) with a Real commencement speech...
youtu.be...
If I paid for my kid's tuition and had her at the commencement I'd be so pissed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join