It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stable genius, Triggered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

The House Dems look like a clown show since taking the majority.

When all of the “obstruction” evidence was due to an illegal and fraudulent collusion claim, it’s going to be impossible to classify any of Trump’s statements or actions as “high crimes and misdemeanors”. That’s why the impeachment talk is an emotional reaction to political losses and why only about 10% of the House is yapping about it.

The vacuum now created from the empty collusion narrative from Mueller and the actual election crimes of Obama’s DOJ that Barr/Durham will soon take action on is filled with crazy talk. Half from TDS and half from fear of who will start talking.

If the FBI and DOJ were weaponized as it appears, someone is going to jail. Who and how many is debatable but someone is going to jail.

The Dems and FakeNews took their best shot at Trump and missed. Trump told them, “My Turn!”

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He made that up.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

None of the legal experts insisting that Trump deserves impeachment have been able to explain how you can obstruct justice when no crime is present. Or how someone, president or not, is not allowed first amendment protections when issuing opinions on Twitter.

In the meantime, early on, page 8, I think, of Volume 2, the Mueller report explains that it's Congress' jurisdiction and authority to decide to on the question of presidential corruption.

I'm glad you brought this up, it's as if the report (that no one was suposed to see) was written as though it was a guidline for impeachment. How can that be if, when it was written, it was NOT SUPOSED TO BE MADE PUBLIC.

can you resolve that conflict for me please, cause Mueller had NO BIAS, and would never skew a report that no one would ever read, would he, logically speaking of course.

Laws always seem to trip the left.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I couldn't care less, to be honest. I find the whole thing nonsensical and boring. Like every other politician or political scandal, to be honest. I was simply responding to an inaccurate post, vis a' vis 'who has the authority to even charge a sitting president with a crime (and over what?)"

Side note: I look around the world and see nothing but hunchbacks and chinless mutants "elected" to the highest political office by their electorate and shrug.

This is the leadership (on all "sides") that we deserve.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

There is basically zero chance Trump will be impeached

Well that's not quite true. Actually there is a good chance that he will be.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Secret code.... Puhha ha ha ha.
You're killin me kid. Killin me.
Lol.

I notice you don't much participate in any threads that are not in the mudpit.
edit on 5312019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

And he fired Comey because of RUSHER !!!

remember?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The House Dems look like a clown show since taking the majority.

ya know, I'm trying to remember way back before the 2018 midterms when everything he asked of his republican congress was granted with a smile... and I just cant seem to place that time...
Health care anyone?
Money for a border wall?

Maybe its just trump and not actually congress no matter what flavor it is.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Who said it was never supposed to be made public?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I guess you missed the whole Clinton scandel and the Democrats changing the laws so we would not hear about BJ's again Silly.

the Mueller report was never to be "public" at it's inception, it was released by Barr, they guy the left calls Trumps personal lawyer"

You can look it up, and it has been mentioned in other threads.

you like to read as I do, it's the one thing we have in common.

I would inbed but I'm on on Xbox and it's nearly impossible to manage (as I found out the other day)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well that's not quite true. Actually there is a good chance that he will be.

So whats stopping fat jerry and the dems?
Incompetence?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you read my post ?

If he had confidence the president did commit a crime he could’ve said so .

He didn’t .

He didn’t need to bring charges all he had to do was make a decision and give a referral .

If your assumption is right and Mueller wanted to be clear he could ’ve said .

“The evidence says the president did commit the crime of obstruction of justice. But we couldn’t bring charges because of long-standing DOJ policy. That decision needs to be made by the attorney general or Congress “.

Using the word clear in any context with Mueller‘s announcement.

Is silly at best unless you say clear as mud .
edit on 31-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You’re pointing the finger at someone and doing the exact same thing you’re accusing them of doing .

That’s called hypocrisy .

It’s very liberal of you.

There’s a good example and what you just said .

This crowd is completely ignoring facts in place of a fantasy where trump is actually innocent.

Show me anywhere in my post where I claimed Trump was innocent .

The only discussion I’ve been having is the dissection of Mueller‘s intentions and whether charges are justifiable by law .

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

remember?

Oh good grief. Trump fired Comey because Comey was more interested in grandstanding rather than legitimately investigating. The Mueller report clearly shows Trump was not under investigation but members in his campaign were. I am sure Trump resented that Comey continually and purposely misdirected the public and media.

Rosenstein admits that Comey's firing was legitimate irregardless of Trump's opinion of Comey. The investigation was not obstructed by firing Comey either.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Agree. I don't think they comprehend the legalities, policy, and protocols.

§ 600.8 Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.
(a)Budget.

(1) A Special Counsel shall be provided all appropriate resources by the Department of Justice. Within the first 60 days of his or her appointment, the Special Counsel shall develop a proposed budget for the current fiscal year with the assistance of the Justice Management Division for the Attorney General's review and approval. Based on the proposal, the Attorney General shall establish a budget for the operations of the Special Counsel. The budget shall include a request for assignment of personnel, with a description of the qualifications needed.

(2) Thereafter, 90 days before the beginning of each fiscal year, the Special Counsel shall report to the Attorney General the status of the investigation, and provide a budget request for the following year. The Attorney General shall determine whether the investigation should continue and, if so, establish the budget for the next year.

(b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

§ 600.9 Notification and reports by the Attorney General.
(a) The Attorney General will notify the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Judiciary Committees of each House of Congress, with an explanation for each action -

(1) Upon appointing a Special Counsel;

(2) Upon removing any Special Counsel; and

(3) Upon conclusion of the Special Counsels investigation, including, to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.

(b) The notification requirement in paragraph (a)(1) of this section may be tolled by the Attorney General upon a finding that legitimate investigative or privacy concerns require confidentiality. At such time as confidentiality is no longer needed, the notification will be provided.

(c) The Attorney General may determine that public release of these reports would be in the public interest, to the extent that release would comply with applicable legal restrictions. All other releases of information by any Department of Justice employee, including the Special Counsel and staff, concerning matters handled by Special Counsels shall be governed by the generally applicable Departmental guidelines concerning public comment with respect to any criminal investigation, and relevant law.

Law.cornell.edu link

It appears that Mueller could have stated it clearly in the report that he recommended impeachment. Accordingly, to protocol, the report would not have been released to the public until after the impeachment process was completed. 

No wonder Mueller was surprised that Barr released the report. It is obvious that he did not completely follow protocol and reach a determination. Simply passed the responsibility on to the AG! I would retire to the private sector too! 

edit on 5 31 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No wonder Mueller was surprised that Barr released the report.

Outmaneuvered again.
They had their legs chopped out from under them, and have no where else to go.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I still don't understand how anyone can honestly put together an argument for impeachment aside from "I don't like him" and "I don't like the way he speaks." Even before Trump was sworn in, or was even elected, there was speech about impeachment. Are you serious?

So now, we are in the one-hundredth rabbit hole, still trying to find that shiny piece of evidence at the bottom.

And once this one backfires, we can always go back to taxes! The main squeeze, which will also only result in character attacks rather than anything of substance. It also limits any average Joe or Jan from ever becoming president, because the requirements the public is putting toward the presidency will result in basically only career politicians ever being able to become president ever again at this rate..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It's because of that regulation that Barr was on the hot seat. Remember the first time he testified he said Mueller was fine with everything, then we found out that Mueller wrote him 2 letters and there was a phone call, that he should have disclosed to Congress under that rule.

Now, we're seeing a disagreement between Barr and Mueller on who decides "intent" and "corruption". At the very least, the AG should inform Congress of the disagreement, instead of pretending he doesn't understand Mueller's legalese.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Silly Dems, the russkies did not pay us to vote for Trump.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

remember?

Rod Rosenstein recommended in writing that Comey be fired 😎

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join