It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stable genius, Triggered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's a gold dipped rose.
I didn't show you the shot gun or rifles.....And those aren't the only pistols here....

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sadly clowns like you aren't prepared and will run and hide if it ever came to that. You sir are weak sauce! Please share your FB account for the world to see if you aren't a coward!

You are right! Im frightened!

Lol. Two revolvers and a #ty kimber 1911? That is your idea of prepared? For what exactly? Well, at least you store them with your glass rose collection.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Any More of a " Slant " on this Story " Dragon Person " , and you would be Typing this Post in a Horizontal Position ........

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I watched all seventeen agonizing minutes of this on another network.
Live...
it was sad.
He is rambling the conspiracy theories that are postulated here. He sounded like an idiot.

Do you know what the business dispute he talks about was?

Mueller and his family had a membership at a trump golf club in northern Virginia which they had come to a point of never using.
Mueller had asked about getting a partial refund on the yearly membership fee he had paid. Siad refund was declined by the club.
And trump would have people believe that Mueller set this whole thing up from the get go to get revenge on him. LOL

edit on 5302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

can you enumerate these 10 insances of obstruction? First i have ever heard of it.

Clearly they were instance 1, instance 2, instance 3... come on, you're not keeping up with their logic.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The instances of obstruction that everyone is talking about are listed in volume II of the Mueller report.

www.documentcloud.org.../

Should be required reading for anyone wanting to participate in any discussions of it.
Logic.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The instances of obstruction that everyone is talking about are listed in volume II of the Mueller report.

Should be required reading for anyone wanting to participate in any discussions of it.
Logic.
However, you first have to understand as well.

I guess you should go back and read it 😌

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

" The instances of obstruction that everyone is talking about are listed in volume II of the Mueller report. "

Was there Deemed Sufficient Evidence of these Alleged " instances of obstruction " to form a Grand Jury and Issue an Indictment then ? If Not , Why >?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You and some others keep telling people to read the Report.

Do you actually think people are dumb enough not to read it ?

Oh wait, Democrats had to read the whole thing outloud so other Democrats could "understand" it.

And some Democrats won't even read the (partially 99%) unRedacted version offered by the AG to specific Congress people.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" The instances of obstruction that everyone is talking about are listed in volume II of the Mueller report. "

Was there Deemed Sufficient Evidence of these Alleged " instances of obstruction " to form a Grand Jury and Issue an Indictment then ? If Not , Why >?

Wasn't the grand jury information redacted?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ha ha so funny I forgot to laugh... remember that from the playground kid?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All of those are "Insufficient" 😎

Mostly based on unreliable (known liars) witnesses and conjecture combined with hearsay and supposition 😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah, a court order is needed to release GJ stuff.

No court order = illegal 😎

And somebody has to show cause or harm 😎

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The insufficient evidence was for volume I which dealt with Russia interference and trump organization cooperation with it.

Volume II deals with obstruction and this is the part that Mueller said he could not exonerate the president on and he did not charge him because of DOJ policy.
Did you watch his statement the other day?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Logic.

Why is it so difficult to understand these instances listed are the allegations investigated. They are a simple list of accusations. They were not determined nor concluded to be crimes of obstruction by the Special Counsel.

So please use logic while reading the report. It is illogical not to include a list of the specific allegations that were investigated in the report. It is a simple record. It is not an indictment.
edit on 5 30 2019 by CynConcepts because: Spelling error corrected

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Ha ha so funny I forgot to laugh... remember that from the playground kid?
That literally sounds like some cheesy one liner from any one random 90s sitcom....

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know for a fact that most people did not read it.
That is just the way the general public is. They want easy to digest condensed versions.
No one wants to read a long legal document.

Except nerds like me that is.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes I have a redacated version. Of course lol.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

To Protect the " Names " of Possible Jurors . " Access Denied " .

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Its statements like this that tell me you never read anything more than William Barrs summary of the report.

edit on 5302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am Libel to think your Right there Sly Fox .........

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join