It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stable genius, Triggered

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

Herr Mueller Implied Guilt in that Presser by Hinting that He did Find " Some " Evidence of President Trump and the Russians Colluding to " Fix" the 2016 Election , and if that were Not So , then he would have Publicly Exonerated the President Completely of ANY Wrong Doing . My question is , What and Where is this " Partial Evidence " , and Why hasent it been Released to the Public ?

Much of it is in the redacted Mueller report.

The implication is that there is other stuff still hidden behind the redactions. For instance, there are 14 referrals but 12 of them are currently redacted.

When he "ongoing matters" are resolved and the unredacted report is released, the public will have all the evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wrong.... Mueller said he found insufficient evidence of collusion.

He found plenty of evidence for obstrucion of justice and here with obstruction... he would have exonerated him if he could but he could not.

two separate reports for two separate issues that were investigated.

People should really read the report before getting on here arguing about what is does or does not say.
Because those of us who have read it will know you did not.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So then , No Conspiracy . That which cannot be Proven as Fact is Hearsay ............

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I wasn’t trying to disparage Australians it was a joke.

My biggest weakness is, I think I’m funny . Lol

What’s definitely not funny is that fox and cats are a huge problem.

Both accomplished predators that are probably the hardest to eradicate or control short of steel traps .

Which would go over about as well as a pregnant pole vaulter .

As for the current issue. I’ve noticed one thing after the last three years . Things fade a little more quickly now. Personally I think the country is suffering from bitching overload .

After a couple weeks on any subject only the hard-core remain. ( people like us )

It’s people on social media that tend to hang in longer.

Most of the people I know in real life avoid debating the issues. Because while it’s OK to get angry or insistent on social media.

It doesn’t go over real well at the dinner table, parties or God forbid a bar.

Too many short fuses that create far too many blood feuds .

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The Only think you got Right in this Thread is ........... "Our fearless leader "

Yes he is , and He Will Never Back Down from Anyone because it is his Nature to do so ..............

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The Only think you got Right in this Thread is ........... "Our fearless leader "

Yes he is , and He Will Never Back Down from Anyone because it is his Nature to do so ..............

Trump thought presidency was over when told of Mueller's appointment: 'This is the end... I'm f---ed' - Fox News.

... and look at all his repeated whiny tweets and soundbytes, "it's a witch hunt", "no collusion, no obstruction", not that the pleas are even true.

He doesn't get funding for his vanity wall, so he shuts down government, acting as if he is the one undergoing privations, instead he is inflicting his inability to negotiate terms, on others.

He's a bully and a coward, who grew up in incredible privilege and hardly worked for it a day in his life, unjustly accusing everyone else and always making excuses.

Fearless leader - nope.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well placed triggering strategy 😎

It worked as planned too 😎

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well placed triggering strategy 😎

It worked as planned too 😎

What use is a 'triggering' strategy?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Leaks from the WH staff is that trump isn't dealing well with being mocked in Britain.

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Leaks from the WH staff is that trump isn't dealing well with being mocked in Britain.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Quote the portion of the article that indicates Trump gives a rat's ass, please?

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He had the opportunity but used his status as a elite to get out of going to Vietnam, based on a bone spur in his foot. Not a sign of bravery. He has backed down and lost against Pelosi.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Trump thought presidency was over when told of Mueller's appointment: 'This is the end... I'm f---ed' - Fox News.

... and look at all his repeated whiny tweets and soundbytes, "it's a witch hunt", "no collusion, no obstruction", not that the pleas are even true.

He doesn't get funding for his vanity wall, so he shuts down government, acting as if he is the one undergoing privations, instead he is inflicting his inability to negotiate terms, on others.

He's a bully and a coward, who grew up in incredible privilege and hardly worked for it a day in his life, unjustly accusing everyone else and always making excuses.

Fearless leader - nope.

Is this lady saying that she isnt triggered?

Lol

That statement wins the internet today!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.timesofisrael.com...

The former suitcase girl for Howie Mandel has political opinions and Trump called her awful for it.....

Lol

This thread is about being triggered and yall are falling for it!

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Herr Mueller Implied Guilt in that Presser by Hinting that He did Find " Some " Evidence of President Trump and the Russians Colluding to " Fix" the 2016 Election , and if that were Not So , then he would have Publicly Exonerated the President Completely of ANY Wrong Doing . My question is , What and Where is this " Partial Evidence " , and Why hasent it been Released to the Public ?

The implication is that there is other stuff still hidden behind the redactions. For instance, there are 14 referrals but 12 of them are currently redacted.

When he "ongoing matters" are resolved and the unredacted report is released, the public will have all the evidence.

This lady should be investigated by Bueller for helping Trump get votes!

Lol

Isnt it against her "laws" for foreigners to collude in American elections? Yet she keeps getting Trump 10 votes a day with this nonsense and she claims to be from New Zealand?

Get her Bobby!

Lol

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Fearless leader - nope.

Is this lady saying that she isnt triggered?

Lol

That statement wins the internet today!

I'm a guy and yes, I am triggered.

Does it make what I say any less true, or the jingoist nationalism that excuses all sorts of behavior (as if Trump was 'America') any less false?

edit on 3/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

This lady should be investigated by Bueller for helping Trump get votes!

Lol

Isnt it against her "laws" for foreigners to collude in American elections? Yet she keeps getting Trump 10 votes a day with this nonsense and she claims to be from New Zealand?

Get her Bobby!

Lol

You seem to excel in getting things wrong.

I'm a guy.

I am resident in New Zealand but am an Australian citizen.

The Special Counsel's name is Robert Mueller.

There is no such Federal crime in the US of "collusion". In the US, Australian and New Zealand law, 'collusion' refers to price fixing agreements and are a misdemeanor, not a crime.

Definitely the laws of Australia or of New Zealand have no prohibition from participation in debate over US electoral issues.

I am only participating in debates on ATS and have no expectation of influence over the vote in the US.

You are the one who is triggered because you won't face the realities of the nature of your President and what he is actually achieving, VS what he claims.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well . that's your Uninformed Opinion of a Man who in All his Adult Life Decided to Never be Owned by Anyone or Anything . Yes , a Powerful Ego , but in his later Years in Life has Decided to Give Back to his Beloved Countrymen that which has been taken from them . Their Ability to Accumulate Wealth , and the Personal Pride they seemed to have Lost in their Manhood . President Donald J. Trump is a " Good Man " whether You Believe that or Not ..........

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So Barrs reason for not prosecuting trump is the same reason comey (which it wasn't his role to do so) let Hillary off. No "intent" Congrats you understand a small degree why so many people were upset about how Hillary got off without a slap on the wrist for crimes that would put others in jail, intent or otherwise.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

edit on 4-6-2019 by Rob808 because: Autocorrect sucks

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

CYA at the impeachment hearings dude.
If you get there first save me a seat. Near the concession stand cuz I dehydrate easy when the room is full of hot air.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Context. Even Mueller stated that what was meant by this was that his presidency would be derailed with this subsequent BS horsecrap that keeps getting shoveled on our nation.

And he was right.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join