It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stable genius, Triggered

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You Know Mr, Fallingdown Sir , i Like to Brutally Throw Truths in the Faces of Fools and sit back and Anãlizė , then Calculated their Reactions . It's a Game , but to some on here it Seems to be Frighting to them . Ergo , I do not get Many Responses to my Posts on ATS IMO Because of the Bluntness I Exude . Sorry for that Folks , I Yam what I Yam , and that's All that I Yam . A Thankful American Blessed by God .............................)

Talk to me " Bro " ! ...............)

The True Face of the Deep State , Minus his Cylon Minions ........

edit on 1-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yo Drag , Tell me Man , are MAGA Chicks Freakin' " HOT " or What >? ..................)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You just described me . Lol

If I didn’t reply my apologies.

Not always but usually when I don’t reply it means you’re right and I have nothing else to add .

I’ll go look for your post .

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If Muller had confidence the president didn’t commit a crime he would’ve said so.

So you’re saying if he had confidence the president did commit a crime he wouldn’t of made a referral to Congress ?

By the way a referral to Congress isn’t a indictment . That’s how a president is impeached .

Ask slick Willy how long-standing DOJ policy worked for him in the house ?

He was never indicted .

I can tell you’re smart so I’m pretty sure you understand this.

That means I’m seeing the liberal war battle ” The end justify the means “.
edit on 1-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

If Muller had confidence the president didn’t commit a crime he would’ve said so.

So you’re saying if he had confidence the president did commit a crime he wouldn’t of made a referral to Congress ?

Too many seem to be assuming that the situation is an either/or of two opposites, that not indicting means innocence and that there can be no future charges should other cases and other evidence come about.

If Mueller had found evidence of wrongdoing but it was of insufficient strength to convict, or if he was bound from being able to indict (both of which the Mueller report says were the case), then there are clearly cases where the specific inverse of what Mueller wrote, would not be an applicable alternative.

The whole "does not exonerate" bit also clinches the deal that the reverse case of 'If Muller had confidence the president didn’t commit a crime he would’ve said so' is not applicable.

By the way a referral to Congress isn’t a indictment . That’s how a president is impeached .

The Mueller report has 14 referrals, 12 of which are redacted.

So, you can see why a majority Democrat Congress, seeking to impeach, would want to see an un-redacted copy.

However not every Democrat wants to impeach, just like there are some Republicans who do want to impeach. The situation is far more complex than an either/or.

Ask slick Willy how long-standing DOJ policy worked for him in the house ?

He was never indicted .

I can tell you’re smart so I’m pretty sure you understand this.

That means I’m seeing the liberal war battle ” The end justify the means “.

Thanks for the compliment.

I actually enjoy the debate (and I really have no skin in the game because I'm not an American).

But I'm and Aussie and we tend to target the 'tall poppy'.

edit on 2/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Here's the real and genuine situation of an either/or of two opposites ...

Thesis - antiThesis - Solution 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You already know those "redactions" you "refer" to are already open cases, not "Impeachment Referrals" 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You already know those "redactions" you "refer" to are already open cases, not "Impeachment Referrals" 💥🤣💥

The section of the report in appendix D is clearly labelled "Referrals".

Perhaps Mueller actually meant "Bunny Rabbits"?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Obviously a case of drinking far too much covfefe before typing up his investigations into the oranges of the allegations.

edit on 2/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All redactions in Appendix D are ongoing matters, not referrals 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All redactions in Appendix D are ongoing matters, not referrals 💥🤣💥

All redactions under the heading Referrals, were both redactions as ongoing matters, and referrals.

Two for the price of one - a bargain!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yup.

And none are about any "Impeachment" ongoing matters 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yup.

And none are about any "Impeachment" ongoing matters 💥🤣💥

Well they couldn't be, because Congress hasn't seen the unredacted.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
51 in House want to impeach. Only 167 more, lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Some people are. But I am not one of them. I’ve answered versions of this question several times. Not indicting Trump doesn’t mean he’s innocent. It also doesn’t mean he’s guilty .

But not issuing a referral when it stone cold fact it can be done. ( slick Willy )

It means he didn’t have enough evidence.

The Trump investigation is over. If there was a referral for him it would’ve been released.

Unless you think Barr or Mueller the holier than God prosecutor of the last two years . “ Are in on it “‘which is just plain silly .

Let me be perfectly clear again I never said it exonerated Trump, i’m tired of saying this so I will repeat it. Failure to indict does not exonerate anybody .

Neither does failure to make a referral. But it does for a fact mean Mueller didn’t have enough evidence . M

Discussion on that topic is over without further evidence. No amount of what if‘s, maybes or could have’s is
going to change anything .

Portions of the report are still redacted. The reason being is that they’re following DOJ guidelines again. The guidelines were written by Janet Reno under Bill Clintons administration.

Basically the Democrats want Barr to break a law they wrote. Answer this how are they going to issue 12 criminal referrals without releasing them in the future? The judicial system isn’t a system of instant gratitude . You’re just gonna have to wait .

You’re an Australian ?

Shouldn’t you be out hunting fox or feral cats ? Lol

Edit;

BTW

I have a solution to the feral cat problem .

Laser pointer box traps . 😁
edit on 2-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Some people are. But I am not one of them. I’ve answered versions of this question several times. Not indicting Trump doesn’t mean he’s innocent. It also doesn’t mean he’s guilty .

But not issuing a referral when it stone cold fact it can be done. ( slick Willy )

It means he didn’t have enough evidence.

The Trump investigation is over. If there was a referral for him it would’ve been released.

Unless you think Barr or Mueller the holier than God prosecutor of the last two years . “ Are in on it “‘which is just plain silly .

Let me be perfectly clear again I never said it exonerated Trump, i’m tired of saying this so I will repeat it. Failure to indict does not exonerate anybody .

Neither does failure to make a referral. But it does for a fact mean Mueller didn’t have enough evidence . M

Discussion on that topic is over without further evidence. No amount of what if‘s, maybes or could have’s is
going to change anything .

Portions of the report are still redacted. The reason being is that they’re following DOJ guidelines again. The guidelines were written by Janet Reno under Bill Clintons administration.

Basically the Democrats want Barr to break a law they wrote. Answer this how are they going to issue 12 criminal referrals without releasing them in the future? The judicial system isn’t a system of instant gratitude . You’re just gonna have to wait .

You’re an Australian ?

Shouldn’t you be out hunting fox or feral cats ? Lol

Edit;

BTW

I have a solution to the feral cat problem .

Laser pointer box traps . 😁

I'm also no longer resident in Australia, which means I can't participate locally there.

Aussies don't all live "out in the bush", just like very few Americans drive cattle anymore. The cowboy image is far from the great urban/suburban truth.

Australia has 318,408 square kilometers of land for every human inhabitant. If you had to personally manage the introduced pest species over 300 thousand square kilometers, my guess is that it would be 'bloody impossible' (an Aussie technical term, LOL).

The thing is, Australia also has wildlife that is unique in the world and that are already being driven to extinction by pest species. The traps would have to discriminate and so would be likely to be expensive.

But laser traps are a possibility. So are genetically engineered pathogens and species specific sterilization/population control technologies.

I think that the situation requires multiple simultaneous control vectors and great forethought, to be effective.

Getting back to the topic (if there was actually one) I agree that we need to wait for the conclusion of the "ongoing matters" so that the redacted referrals can be revealed. But the partisan opinions on both sides cannot allow that sort of patience and so they 'run off at the mouth' with opinion presented as if it were fact. I'm probably guilty of it just by being 'devils advocate' in the debate.

For the Democrats, I can see they are also looking to the time-frame of next year's election pushing them to impatience.

What I see as highly significant is Pelosi's request that they don't pursue impeachment. My guess is that they have something that they believe will demolish Trump's reelection campaign, but again, I don't actually know.

We all hang suspended in anticipation of an unknown future, whatever it will be, I am sure it will be interesting...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Herr Mueller Implied Guilt in that Presser by Hinting that He did Find " Some " Evidence of President Trump and the Russians Colluding to " Fix" the 2016 Election , and if that were Not So , then he would have Publicly Exonerated the President Completely of ANY Wrong Doing . My question is , What and Where is this " Partial Evidence " , and Why hasent it been Released to the Public ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join